cyproheptadine source

PepsiGestures

Anyone know where to buy cyproheptadine. Magic pharma is closed. Would be greatly appreciate. Thanks. PM me if you need please.

4peatssake

BingDing

Shoot, well.ca won't ship cyproheptadine to the US. Is it available without a script in general in Canada? I can run up there sometime and pick it up if it is.

4peatssake

BingDing said:
Shoot, well.ca won't ship cyproheptadine to the US. Is it available without a script in general in Canada? I can run up there sometime and pick it up if it is.
Yes, it's available without script to Canada. I just went right through the order process no problem for it but didn't submit payment. I also used my US address to try and you're right, there are restrictions in place for shipping this product to the US. Bummer.

Elephanto

any update on this ?

Well.ca doesn't carry anymore, I'm in Canada and I want to order cypro.

TheHound

Elephanto said:
any update on this ?

Well.ca doesn't carry anymore, I'm in Canada and I want to order cypro.

where are you located in Canada? I'm in Toronto and I just walked into a shoppers drug mart and asked the pharmacist if they had cyproheptadine. something like $34 for 100 of the 4mg tablets. no prescription required. easy

InChristAlone

$34? wow thats a lot, try alldaychemist.com, the pills are cheap but the shipping is flat rate.

Elephanto

Thanks for the heads up TheHound. I actually had tried before and the pharmacist was a jerk, refused without asking any question. Tried at a shoppers drug mart today and it was easy, but only got 30 tablets.

tara

Make friends with an Aussie?