Cyproheptadine Source In Canada?

retroactive

that sucks. its not usually stocked as far as I've found but they will order it in specially. I've heard there is only 1 manufacturer now in Canada (maybe north america?) so they have decided to increase the price. I'd doubt that they will stop making it at all since it is used for serotonin syndrome
I actually just picked up bottle and it was about $100. But they asked me, for the first time, about what I'm using it for and initially said they may only be able to give me a small number of pills. Maybe its on their radar as a covid med?

ilovethesea

that sucks. its not usually stocked as far as I've found but they will order it in specially. I've heard there is only 1 manufacturer now in Canada (maybe north america?) so they have decided to increase the price. I'd doubt that they will stop making it at all since it is used for serotonin syndrome
Which Costco? The one I go to (GTA area) said special orders are not even possible and told me to go to Shoppers.

The brand I always used to get was Euro EURO-PHARM International Canada inc.
It looks like it still exists so not sure why they can only get JAMP brand now.

ilovethesea

I actually just picked up bottle and it was about $100. But they asked me, for the first time, about what I'm using it for and initially said they may only be able to give me a small number of pills. Maybe its on their radar as a covid med?
I got asked this when I first started buying it - they said usually it’s for anorexia. Then the pharmacist basically told me I would get fat ?

I had the same thought re covid. I got an Rx for this topical IVM cream for rosacea and price was over $200 as well.

retroactive

I got asked this when I first started buying it - they said usually it’s for anorexia. Then the pharmacist basically told me I would get fat ?

I had the same thought re covid. I got an Rx for this topical IVM cream for rosacea and price was over $200 as well.
I think PeaveyMart has IVM for horses for about $10 and up

ilovethesea

I think PeaveyMart has IVM for horses for about $10 and up
It looks like they’re out of stock. I couldn’t find any so that’s why I paid the $200 for the Rx cream. The Dr I got it from told me he puts it up his nose as a preventative. I’m not going to do that, more just keeping it on hand just in case any family member needs it. There was a Dr in Alberta recently who gave IVM to some patients and they rapidly recovered. (Of course they banned him from the hospital so they could resume the death protocols!)