Cyproheptadine Or Thorazine

OP
M

member 6316

they are based in the USA who said it was swedish site? and is it safe to put my credit card info?

OP
M

member 6316

can you take something like mk677 to combat the HGH surpression by cypro?

tara

how do i know idealabs is legit
I don't know exactly what your criteria are, but you can read all the threads here for comments from customers, some in various countries:
IdeaLabs
I personally have confidence that Haidut delivers what he says.

OP
M

member 6316

I don't know exactly what your criteria are, but you can read all the threads here for comments from customers, some in various countries:
IdeaLabs
I personally have confidence that Haidut delivers what he says.
im new didnt know but i already placed an order 2x cypro!! cant wait

OP
M

member 6316

what does cypro reduce does it reduce all the things that can cause stress

tara

mujuro

You're mad to even consider thorazine. Besides the prolactin, akathisia, flat effect, weight gain, anticholinergic side effects, extreme sedation and dyskinesia, all the first generation typicals inhibit respiration. It's an awful drug. They have revived this approach of heavy dopamine blockade with the development of lurasidone. Another nightmare drug.

The best anti-serotonin drug I've used is haidut's metergoline. Lisuride is a close 2nd but it makes me too sleepy.

OP
M

member 6316

guys my cypro arrived by idealabs, how am i supposed to take it? do I just put the drops in water n drink it? also im confused about the description it has on front

(EDIT) i put 3 drops in a little bit of water and drank it. did i do it right? Then after i put in water in the same glass and drank it. Now what?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

member 6316

dont know if i felt much does this take time to takke effect....

Herbie

You may not notice it until you wake up in the morning. You might feel like a zombie once you wake up, hungry, foggy but these are side effects and the overall positive effects are more subtle. If you take it every evening for a month and look back at yourself, thats when you realise how powerful it is.

OP
M

member 6316

You may not notice it until you wake up in the morning. You might feel like a zombie once you wake up, hungry, foggy but these are side effects and the overall positive effects are more subtle. If you take it every evening for a month and look back at yourself, thats when you realise how powerful it is.
oh so this is normal to not feel much? I just felt a sense of calm thats it but i guess i gotta wait a little? cant wait to sleep then lol..

Marg

dont know if i felt much does this take time to takke effect....[/QUOTE

Everyone is different, but for me the first 3 days were the most sedating. After a week or two, it would sedate mildly. Now not much at all.

OP
M

member 6316

man this sh1t dont work either im taking it the wrong way or its fake cypro i got . can anyone else that bought cypro from idealabs help me out

i took like 12mg today

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

so 3 drops of daves is 1.5mg.... gonna try 4mg next barely felt anything from 1.5mg

oh so this is normal to not feel much? I just felt a sense of calm thats it but i guess i gotta wait a little? cant wait to sleep then lol..
Isn't calm what you were wanting? It seems you did get an effect? What were you hoping for?

Are you wexpecting a single dose to solve all your problems? How about taking a modest dose regularly for 3-4 weeks, and monitoring the health issues you are hoping to get improvements in so you can see if there is an improvement?

Many of the issues arising from chronic excessive stress are going to take a while to recover from. Give it at least a few days before you judge whether there is a noticable difference at all.

Nick21

i take that much with barely any effect, and i read that people on here get sedated with just 1-2 mg... i can't figure out if it means i have super high serotonin or super low.

i definitely have many symptoms of too-high serotonin but i do so much anti serotonin stuff that i don't know how it's even possible

I too cannot figure things out and it is super frustrating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom