Cyproheptadine - Liquid Serotonin Antagonist For Lab/R&D

Lenny

A while a go on a danny roddy podcast @haidut mentioned that he was working on a Cyproheptadine without the hunger side effect. Does anybody know if this has been released or when it will be?

HumanLife

I can attest that the Cyproheptadine is having some kind of effect from the oral dose of 4mg that I took. The next day I felt extremely motivated and agile in my office work. I decided to take a day off to not potentially overdo it, and I woke up the following day with a dry mouth. Apparently it has something to do with the anticholinergic effects of the drug. Once I recover from it I will lower the dose to 2mg and see how I feel the next two days. Any ideas to combat the dry mouth at least anyone?

HumanLife

I can attest that the Cyproheptadine is having some kind of effect from the oral dose of 4mg that I took. The next day I felt extremely motivated and agile in my office work. I decided to take a day off to not potentially overdo it, and I woke up the following day with a dry mouth. Apparently it has something to do with the anticholinergic effects of the drug. Once I recover from it I will lower the dose to 2mg and see how I feel the next two days. Any ideas to combat the dry mouth at least anyone?

On second thought, it might just be the anhydrol being an alcohol that could have caused my dry mouth. I dealt with it by chewing on gum. Lesson learned to just rub it on my body.

Basonh

Vitamin K2, famotidine, magnesium and other things that raise CO2 levels should also help. Cyproheptadine is an option too. We have been shipping to Canada without issues. I don't think cypro is a controlled substance in Canada.
Hey i live in canada , ottawa ontario i have been using cyproheptadine to sleep, and increase appetite In order to gain Healthy weight And maximize glycogen stores. my battle with food sensitivities to whole (grains,seeds nuts)eggs, chicken, pork night shades (lectins). etc have left me feeling somewhat alienated from food. often i have struggled with phaseing in and out anhedonic states due to swings of blood sugar. and frequently entering catabolic modes of metabolism. finding out about cypro has been a game changer for me. prior i have used to bendaryl and cetrizine but im finding out cyproheptadine is multi faceted (through deep research and experience it though a product called apetamin) and Im finding it ideal to replace the later tho they have been supportive for 2 of my issues. I am very interested in making an inquiry for cyproheptadine tablets to be shipped out to me Please let me know if that’s possible. I would greatly appreciate it.

username

I recently received my cyproheptadine and have 2 questions:

1) Is this safe to take with St. John's Wort? I am 10 days into experimenting with taking St. John's Wort daily.

2) How should I store it? Does it need to be in a fridge? I live in the tropics where it is very hot and humid and we do not have air conditioning.

Reading this thread, the literature and the mechanisms of cypro, it seemed like a perfect match for me. I started getting bad stomach problems (nausea, zero appetite, bloating, belching etc) about 2 years ago after a 6 day fast, so I thought maybe it was a serotonin problem (like how serotonin is increased during hibernation in animals in response to a lack of food).

I've tried this out the past few days, first 4, then 8, 16 and finally 32 mg doses orally (in water). I thought this would help with my stomach problems, but I haven't noticed much of an effect, maybe I'm a bit sleepier.

Is this something where you must be on it for a while before you feel something? Should I try applying topically instead? Or is it likely that it simply isn't working and should explore other options?

@haidut

Reading this thread, the literature and the mechanisms of cypro, it seemed like a perfect match for me. I started getting bad stomach problems (nausea, zero appetite, bloating, belching etc) about 2 years ago after a 6 day fast, so I thought maybe it was a serotonin problem (like how serotonin is increased during hibernation in animals in response to a lack of food).

I've tried this out the past few days, first 4, then 8, 16 and finally 32 mg doses orally (in water). I thought this would help with my stomach problems, but I haven't noticed much of an effect, maybe I'm a bit sleepier.

Is this something where you must be on it for a while before you feel something? Should I try applying topically instead? Or is it likely that it simply isn't working and should explore other options?

@haidut
32 mg? I had closed eye hallucinations on 10-12 mg. For me digestion improved right away within a few days. If it doesn’t improve even at higher doses its probably not serotonine related.

johnwester130

On second thought, it might just be the anhydrol being an alcohol that could have caused my dry mouth. I dealt with it by chewing on gum. Lesson learned to just rub it on my body.

Why don't idealabs just use something like Everclear?

It's a much simpler ingredient.

Yes, over the course of 3 days i tried up to 32 mg orally and up to 16 mg topically and barely felt anything. How long did you take it and at what doses?th
I took it for half a year at 1mg twice daily and after a break for another half a year 0,5 mg twice daily. Most of the benefits maxed after the first few weeks. Digestion and appetite improved greatly, didn’t do much for the hair. Anti stress effect was there - even under intense job environment (emergency medicine) was calm and composed, more so than usually. Had to stop, because it made me a zombie - dopamime antagonism was too strong.

DennisX

I just purchased Cypro from Idealabs. It had an expiration date of 11/2021 which is only 6months from now. My previous purchase had no expiration date. What's going on?

I just purchased Cypro from Idealabs. It had an expiration date of 11/2021 which is only 6months from now. My previous purchase had no expiration date. What's going on?
It’s gonna last, don’t worry. I have a bottle from 2017 and it’s still working.

anyone get extreme drowsniess after this? one drop in the middle of the day and i take a 2 hour nap. wat mean?