Cyproheptadine Is Anti-inflammatory

IWishIWasRich

JRMoney15 said:
IWishIWasRich said:
Please, can anyone help me with my cypro questions?

Start with .5 mg and work your way up as you feel needed. Take once at night and if you want, once more during the day if it doesn't make you too tired. Take it until your temp is consistently about 98.6 and digestion is good. That could be two months or it could be a couple weeks.
Yeah, but that doesnt still answer my question fully.

Let's say my sympthons improve: For how long can I run cypro? some say it can be ran for life, so whats the point?

Peata

IWishIWasRich said:
JRMoney15 said:
IWishIWasRich said:

Start with .5 mg and work your way up as you feel needed. Take once at night and if you want, once more during the day if it doesn't make you too tired. Take it until your temp is consistently about 98.6 and digestion is good. That could be two months or it could be a couple weeks.

Let's say my sympthons improve: For how long can I run cypro? some say it can be ran for life, so whats the point?

You may have overlooked it, but Haidut answered your questions on the 2nd page of this thread.

A

Anonymous

IWishIWasRich said:
JRMoney15 said:
IWishIWasRich said:

Just go with your gut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals