Cyproheptadine For COVID-19

Perry Staltic

Dr. Jalali has just published a preprint of his hypothesis concerning covid and serotonin. One of the co-authors is Dr Kyle-Sidell (intubation scandal whistleblower).

OP
T

Tim Lundeen

Dr. Jalali has just published a preprint of his hypothesis concerning covid and serotonin. One of the co-authors is Dr Kyle-Sidell (intubation scandal whistleblower).
Nice find, thanks!

PurpleHeart

I Think it's an interesting theory but wouldn't we see a significant difference in countries with a high percentage of SSRI use ?

Perry Staltic

I Think it's an interesting theory but wouldn't we see a significant difference in countries with a high percentage of SSRI use ?

Not sure I follow what you're saying. US has high mortality and high use of SSRI/SNRI, which are serotonergic and 5HT2B agonists. The latter activates platelets (releasing serotonin) and promotes interstitial lung fibrosis, both pathophysiologies of severe covid.

PurpleHeart

Not sure I follow what you're saying. US has high mortality and high use of SSRI/SNRI, which are serotonergic and 5HT2B agonists. The latter activates platelets (releasing serotonin) and promotes interstitial lung fibrosis, both pathophysiologies of severe covid.
I am saying that we would probably see a strong relationship between SSRI use and covid deaths, but then again SRRI users are probably more likely to die anyway since they basically poison themselves with excessive serotonin, also even if such a relationship was seen big pharma would probably shove it under the rag since the "Serotonin is the happy hormone" propaganda is a multi billion dollar industry.

Perry Staltic

I am saying that we would probably see a strong relationship between SSRI use and covid deaths, but then again SRRI users are probably more likely to die anyway since they basically poison themselves with excessive serotonin, also even if such a relationship was seen big pharma would probably shove it under the rag since the "Serotonin is the happy hormone" propaganda is a multi billion dollar industry.

I wish we had the data showing SSRI use and mortality. I bet there's a strong correlation. Add in all of the serotonergic drugs they use in hospitals to treat covid patients and it's a real recipe for disaster.

PurpleHeart

I wish we had the data showing SSRI use and mortality. I bet there's a strong correlation. Add in all of the serotonergic drugs they use in hospitals to treat covid patients and it's a real recipe for disaster.
Even if they find a correlation they will probably dismiss it with some kind of excuse like "depressed people where less healthy anyway" or something like that, I think that the helplessness that they make people feel in the hospital is another reason for high mortality, I don't even want to imagine how people in hospitals would feel, hospitals nowdays are death traps.

Perry Staltic

I made a mistake saying SSRIs activate platelets. That's what 5HT2A agonsits do, but I think SSRIs are only 5HT2B agonists.

Last edited:

retroactive

Its interesting that he recommends SSRI treatment for their ability to deplete platelet serotonin. Is that correct? The SSRIs can have complicated 'selective' effects on serotonin

It seems the study is running right now. Under "study design" it says:

Estimated Study Start Date :April 10, 2021
Estimated Primary Completion Date :November 1, 2021
Estimated Study Completion Date :January 1, 2022

I worked 4 months in a covid ward last autumn/winter. I tested positive at the second week along with a few other doctors. I was completely asymptomatic. Most of those who caught it had symptoms. My stack consisted of famotidine, cyproheptadine and progesterone.

Birdie

I worked 4 months in a covid ward last autumn/winter. I tested positive at the second week along with a few other doctors. I was completely asymptomatic. Most of those who caught it had symptoms. My stack consisted of famotidine, cyproheptadine and progesterone.
Good to know.

apr

Wow sounds positive. Can you elaborate how much famotidine cypro and progesterone daily?

And was it Idealabs progesterone or Progest E?

Thanks!

Wow sounds positive. Can you elaborate how much famotidine cypro and progesterone daily?

And was it Idealabs progesterone or Progest E?

Thanks!

Hi there! You’re welcome!
Famotidine 10mg twice daily (morning/evening), idealabs Cypro 0,5 mg twice daily, if I remember correctly it was Progesterone 2-3mg once a day. Also sometimes i would add Pansterone 2-3mg. Also have to mention I’m pretty sensitive to supplements so I feel even the small doses. From these supplements cypro was the most potent I believe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals