Cyproheptadine As A Powerful Antidepressant

Frankdee20

Did Ray mention Cyproheptadine as having the same skeleton as Tricyclics ? Or was that Mirtazepine ?

Estradiol

I just crashed the tablets really small and took a ultra-low dose (think like 0.1 mg). I'm feeling great for an hour without any sedation. Actually it made me really talkative.

2 mg (standart) is a huge dose for Cyproheptadine. That's why it make people feel like a zombie.

milkboi

I just crashed the tablets really small and took a ultra-low dose (think like 0.1 mg). I'm feeling great for an hour without any sedation. Actually it made me really talkative.

2 mg (standart) is a huge dose for Cyproheptadine. That's why it make people feel like a zombie.

I agree that 2mg is a huge dose, and that smaller doses are much better in most cases. Tho even on this forum that’s not really common knowledge.

M

metabolizm

I keep cypro and aspirin on me almost at all times, at least at home and in my car. Theyre magic bullets, great in a pinch.

What would a pinch look like for you? In other words, what symptoms would you be looking for before you decide to take cyproheptadine?

Whichway?

I agree that 2mg is a huge dose, and that smaller doses are much better in most cases. Tho even on this forum that’s not really common knowledge.

Here in Australia I can only find them in 4mg tablets and they are really hard even with a pill splitter to get down to a 0.5mg or 1mg dose. So most of the time I am using a 2mg dose.

YourUniverse

Here in Australia I can only find them in 4mg tablets and they are really hard even with a pill splitter to get down to a 0.5mg or 1mg dose. So most of the time I am using a 2mg dose.
You can nibble some shavings off and approximate consumption, theres a pretty wide margin of error with cypro I think. It's one of the safer drugs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals