Cypro Works Like Vitamin K2 For A Better Jawline?

southcesar

Hi, everyone. I read on the forum about cypro having a vitamin K2-like effect on calcification, and I saw reports of people who took vitamin k2 who got, through the anti-calcification effect, a larger jaw. My question is, does cypro have the same effect? Could someone who used it report?

Frankdee20

Hi, everyone. I read on the forum about cypro having a vitamin K2-like effect on calcification, and I saw reports of people who took vitamin k2 who got, through the anti-calcification effect, a larger jaw. My question is, does cypro have the same effect? Could someone who used it report?

I think K2 as MK7 is the one that redirects Calcium to the bones.... the MK4 variant just enters the tissues, and does other things.

OP
S

southcesar

thanks for the replies, but what i really want to know is if cypro has the anti calcification effects and if it helps the jaw to "grow"

Since when does K2 magically give one a "bigger jaw?" I mean I've never used Kuinone, but other K2 products in mega doses & it does absolutely nothing in my experience.

(I think I've gone well over 100 mg at times even, considering also most optimal "co-factors" like calcium, D, K, A, E, T3/NDT, magnesium, etc.)

Cypro might have some indirect way of affecting looks, but again I've never heard of serotonin-blockers or such giving someone a strong jawline out of thin air if they have a weak one. I've kept going in circles about it, but it seems if you have a weak jaw then there's basically nothing you can do about it other than getting cosmetic surgery.

If someone knows of some way to get a "bigger jaw" that's NOT cosmetic and actually provable, you're sitting on a goldmine guaranteed -- so do the world a favor and reveal for free, or at least charge for it but in a respectable/honest way. I've never seen any jawline changes FROM ANY HORMONE/SUPPLEMENT I've tried -- and I've tried MANY.

BearWithMe

Since when does K2 magically give one a "bigger jaw?" I mean I've never used Kuinone, but other K2 products in mega doses & it does absolutely nothing in my experience.

(I think I've gone well over 100 mg at times even, considering also most optimal "co-factors" like calcium, D, K, A, E, T3/NDT, magnesium, etc.)

Cypro might have some indirect way of affecting looks, but again I've never heard of serotonin-blockers or such giving someone a strong jawline out of thin air if they have a weak one. I've kept going in circles about it, but it seems if you have a weak jaw then there's basically nothing you can do about it other than getting cosmetic surgery.

If someone knows of some way to get a "bigger jaw" that's NOT cosmetic and actually provable, you're sitting on a goldmine guaranteed -- so do the world a favor and reveal for free, or at least charge for it but in a respectable/honest way. I've never seen any jawline changes FROM ANY HORMONE/SUPPLEMENT I've tried -- and I've tried MANY.
Have you tried mewing? Or just chewing something like tough meat often?

Have you tried mewing? Or just chewing something like tough meat often?

I've heard of & done mewing for over 4 years now ... Doesn't do anything really. Yeah, I do chew still, but it only makes the masseter stronger -- the mandible itself doesn't noticeably change in my experience. I had to cut back from this stuff for a while since I did it so much it caused tension/etc. issues from overworking muscles & such.

A lot of the "mewing success stories" are people in their teens going through puberty, or early twenties. My face has remained (bone-wise) almost 100% identical for the last 10+ years. Chewing doesn't really play a big role in bone formation either -- I see plenty of people with stronger jaws than me who have liquid diets/don't eat hard stuff.

I know a guy with a big, square-jaw who has been on keto dieting for almost a year now + grew up eating McDonald's, drinking beer and smoking marijuana as his diet.

I grew up with lots of tough meats and stuff and chewed plenty from early puberty on to my early twenties at least -- but still have a narrow, sloped, not so good jawline. If it wasn't for my ONE good feature -- striking eyes -- and mostly average-otherwise looks I'd probably still be a virgin to this day since my jaw isn't doing me any favors still.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

thanks for the replies, but what i really want to know is if cypro has the anti calcification effects and if it helps the jaw to "grow"
Yes it's anti-calcification

It does cause weight gain, not sure about the jaw