Cypro causing dry skin?

chimp

I feel amazing on Cypro. Currently taking 1 mg per day. All of my endotoxin/serotonin feelings are gone in the mornings. Digestion is better. The only side effect Ive noticed is very dry skin. Especially on my scalp, the itchiness and flaking from the dry skin is ridicuolous. Has anyone else experienced this? I want to continue the Cypro but the flaking is too much.

ezrapoundlover

I feel amazing on Cypro. Currently taking 1 mg per day. All of my endotoxin/serotonin feelings are gone in the mornings. Digestion is better. The only side effect Ive noticed is very dry skin. Especially on my scalp, the itchiness and flaking from the dry skin is ridicuolous. Has anyone else experienced this? I want to continue the Cypro but the flaking is too much.
I feel the exact same way with Cypro, I’ve had skin problems all my life so I’m wondering if that could he an influence, but I definitely get what you are saying

Nick

Cyproheptadine seems to dehydrate all of my tissues, resulting in stiffer fascia and weakened muscles for around 1 day after taking it. Possibly this is not a universal effect and could be cause by an interaction with some other aspect of my biochemical state. It's quite annoying because it has so many other benefits.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals