Cypro = amazing but...

Dr. B

It for sure is partially due to methyl group loss since histamine is also raised but this could affect serotonin synthesis since we could theorize more B3 intake allows tryptophan to be used for serotonin pathway instead.

Yes I have megadosed thiamine in the past. You should absolutely consume all B-vitamins together, I have no doubt about that. They can be consumed daily in decent amounts as I posted before I think not too high doses are ideal. Folic acid, B12, biotin are not that necessary unless you think you could be deficient due to poor intake or due to blood tests.

Whatever negatives you heard about B5 is not true. Yes your adrenals need to work and most people have underactive adrenals which is related to low ATP production, cholesterol metabolism (B5 is directly involved in the rate-limiting enzyme in cholesterol synthesis hence the common association with the adrenals which make steroid hormones aldosterone/cortisol/cortisone), low thyroid. B5 is just as important as B1 in this regard so it should not be ignored.

I dont think its detrimental necessarily to try B1 megadoses alone to see what happens. But no I dont think can "get by fine" supplementing one B vitamin permanently.
hey mate I think Ray mentioned riboflavin b2 being the worst offender for b vitamin supplements as far as allergenic/inflammatory reactions. all b2 on the market is likely pourly sourced from corn, maybe from aspergillus niger like citric acid and other acids.
this is one of the best b vitamin mixes ive found

currently what im thinking of doing is using that methyl b complete once a week, as well as a 500mg niacinamide and ZMA once a week (3.5mg pyridoxine hcl, 10mg zinc mono methionine and aspartate mix, 150mg magnesium aspartate)

thiamine hcl, 500mg daily. it apparently has low absorption, only a few percentage or something so im thinking it should be fine to dose this way?

I think ray said b2 is the worst offender, followed by folic acid.
i think he may find folate supplement like in the purethera product safer...? its not the same as folic acid which has its own toxicity issues
and he said b1, b3, b5, b6 and biotin are safe
he didnt comment on choline or b12, but i think he doesnt like supplementing those and betaine for other reasons even if purity/sourcing isnt an issue

b5 and biotin seem to be necessary to take together...
my current mix doesnt include either of those. even though biotin is pretty tough to get in foods, liver has like 10mcg per ounce i think. b5 is much easier to find in foods. riboflavin is also abundant in liver and milk, and apparently the jersey cow milk has significantly more riboflavin than other cow milks. i heard riboflavin can break down from light though, so most milk being constantly in well lit refrigerators, im not sure how much riboflavin they contain by the time you open and drink them. i wonder if biotin is maybe much higher in things like raw milk or raw liver. since its made by gut bacteria, maybe the raw foods contain a lot more biotin.

Last edited:

Shin

Loss of motivation/drive, hypersomnia (sleeping too much), reduced insulin sensitivity and weight gain, reduced libido, teeth problems... I would definitely say chronic histamine antagonism was the major player in the manifestation of these problems.

Also its possible weight gain made your face more neotenous due to extra fat softening the face. But you likely also had less androgens since histamine will generally raise androgens through H1 and H2 receptors. Which indirectly contributes to your problems as well.

What would you do to reverse these symptoms if you had them without even using cypro?

redsun

What would you do to reverse these symptoms if you had them without even using cypro?

You would need to examine your diet/lifestyle/sleep and see whats missing and what needs to be improved. And some of these can be due to low cholinergic activity, but some are more related to dopamine/histamine, or low androgens. So it depends specifically what is going on to know what avenues to take.

Shin

You would need to examine your diet/lifestyle/sleep and see whats missing and what needs to be improved. And some of these can be due to low cholinergic activity, but some are more related to dopamine/histamine, or low androgens. So it depends specifically what is going on to know what avenues to take.
Thanks for the reply was probably way too broad of a question.
Was wondering what you would do to raise dopamine/histamine as I'am lacking drive/motivation big time.

redsun

Thanks for the reply was probably way too broad of a question.
Was wondering what you would do to raise dopamine/histamine as I'am lacking drive/motivation big time.

High protein diet to provide amino acids and choline for excitatory neurotransmission (glutamine, glycine, histidine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, etc.). Red meat like beef should be primary (for iron and zinc content) with eggs and other proteins secondary. Iron helps the dopamine aspect while zinc helps lower serotonin activity which generally acts to inhibit dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmission, leading to higher prolactin and low drive.

If you have ever eaten beef liver, did it worsen symptoms or help you?

You also likely need to raise androgens which are vital for this whole process. This is overall dependent on a nutrient dense diet with emphasis on B-vitamins and carbohydrates (supplementation is effective).

Last edited:

Shin

High protein diet to provide amino acids and choline for excitatory neurotransmission (glutamine, glycine, histidine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, etc.). Red meat like beef should be primary (for iron and zinc content) with eggs and other proteins secondary. Iron helps the dopamine aspect while zinc helps lower serotonin activity which generally acts to inhibit dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmission, leading to higher prolactin and low drive.

If you have ever eaten beef liver, did it worsen symptoms or help you?

You also likely need to raise androgens which are vital for this whole process. This is overall dependent on a nutrient dense diet with emphasis on B-vitamins and carbohydrates (supplementation is effective).
Eating high protein was definitely key in restoring my metabolism and lowering depression.
I eat at least 160g+ protein a day.
Tried carnivore for a while and ate lots of chicken and beef liver, can't say I noticed any significant positive change, but certainly nothing negative.
Carnivore didn't improve anything in terms of energy/motivation though, depending on the meat I ate i was even more tired...

I feel best on fruits and meat with some veggies for minerals. Still lacking motivation/drive and pretty fatigued.
I am on testosterone and primobolan so I'am not lacking androgens...

My neurotransmitters must be really screwed up, also bad insulin sensitivity..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals