Cypro, 10-methoxy harmalan, Diamant

Cloudhands

I thought mao a decreases degredation of serotonin, wich binds to all the receptors?
right but cyproheptadine may not antagonize all serotonin, maybe only specific ones. people use MB all the time, i doubt cypro would be a dangeorous combo, im just thinking it may not be as miraculous as you hope, but it also might be, i dont really know enough to predict, im curious to hear how the expiriment goes if you do participate though

OP
Brandin

Brandin

right but cyproheptadine may not antagonize all serotonin, maybe only specific ones. people use MB all the time, i doubt cypro would be a dangeorous combo, im just thinking it may not be as miraculous as you hope, but it also might be, i dont really know enough to predict, im curious to hear how the expiriment goes if you do participate though
I will make sure to write about it when I have tried it :cigar:

cypro on its own is very sedating for me. take 1 drop of idealabs cypro before bed and have trouble getting up in the morning. its still worth using after drinking or eating crap at night, it makes digestion very efficient. makes you gain fat though

1 drop oral cypro before bed and 5 drops 10-MH on the wrist is a great way to really 'enjoy' life - music, beaches, work, anything.

10-MH is actually my favorite but you cant use it everyday due to adaption, once a week is ideal.

metergoline is suitable for daily use. 2 drops/day improves digestion and verbal fluency by a ton. also makes you gain weight

diamant was awesome the first week - extremely talkative and assertive, but effects dropped off to zero after consistent use.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Any updates with the cypro/mb stack?
Its great actually, feels euphoric. Although I stopped it since cypro might have made me less lean. Probably not tho since I started drinking less sugared milk and just more milk, I always get lean from sugar...

Cloudhands

Its great actually, feels euphoric. Although I stopped it since cypro might have made me less lean. Probably not tho since I started drinking less sugared milk and just more milk, I always get lean from sugar...
people debate wether cypro increases fat directly, or if it just raises appetite and fat only comes from eating more. I dont know, but when i was using it, my ***s definitely got bigger in proportion to the rest of my body and i think it lowers dopamine leading to possible prolactin increase in susceptible people

golder

Thanks for this. What are you using at the moment that you’re finding benefit from?

dukesbobby777

people debate wether cypro increases fat directly, or if it just raises appetite and fat only comes from eating more. I dont know, but when i was using it, my ***s definitely got bigger in proportion to the rest of my body and i think it lowers dopamine leading to possible prolactin increase in susceptible people

Your what got bigger?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Think it did cause ate same calories and gain fat. But as I said I also did less sugar in my diet and more fatty milk. Now I think I had a short period before cypro where I drank full fat milk in insane amount and didnt get fatter. Im leaning towards that cypro made me less lean... If it did it was probably not from increased apetite since I know what I eat and have been bodybuilding(+counting kcals) 4years+...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Thanks for this. What are you using at the moment that you’re finding benefit from?
low dose androsterone and 11ketodht has been real nice. 1 drop Tyronene morning and before bed paired with 1 drop Tyromix before bed. Already had good metabolism but still got benefit. I think 99.9% of people dont have even close to perfect thyroid and can benefit.

low dose androsterone and 11ketodht has been real nice. 1 drop Tyronene morning and before bed paired with 1 drop Tyromix before bed. Already had good metabolism but still got benefit. I think 99.9% of people dont have even close to perfect thyroid and can benefit.
Well said. Do you feel more fearless and confident on 11ketodht?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Well said. Do you feel more fearless and confident on 11ketodht?
Well yes. But others dont really notice. You might not feel hurt when someone say something but if you are alpha enough you arent gonna care about seeming like you dont care. Therefore you say that it irritated you if it did and that lowers percieved confidence...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals