Cyphroheptadine Dosing. Establishing Optimal Dose To Antagonize Serotonin Without D3 Antagonism

Cypro user here. I've tried cypro last year for two month - 1mg twice a day. The issues I was trying to fix at that time: chronic digestive issues (bloating, food intolerances, just horrible digestion),brain fog, hair loss, job stress, insomnia - high serotonine basically. I am currently using it for the last three weeks 0,5mg twice a day. Short term effects: grogginess, low motivation/libido, increased appetite, lowered stress - all there. Grogginess gradually went away during the first week. Major difference in digestion appetite - probably the most important effects for me. I was working as a resident doctor in the ER at the time and the ability to work under stress was great! Motivation/libido slowly improved after the first few weeks, but were never as good as without it, but considering the other effects it was worth it. Coffee helped, but I had to drink more of it. Few users on the forum noted the rebound upregulation of the dopaminergic pathway - same here.
My recent experience with it using 0,5mg twice daily. After almost 3 weeks dopamine/motivation almost back to normal. Gonna continue using it like this. Last week I tried to stack it with Lisuride I've recently acquired from Georgi. That stuff has a weird effect on me - an hour after applying it knocked me out like nothing else - I've felt like I haven't slept for two days. I've tried it several times, topically and orally too - same effect. What I think is behind this weird effect is my dopamine night be low and that's what causing my insomnia - as far as I understand low dopamine can cause it just like high dopamine too, maybe because other neurotransmitters pick up the slack. Most of times when I have good sleep I generally feel good great (high/normal dopamine). When I feel stressed my sleep is whack. Dopamine is one aspect and I think glutamate might be a key player also - I've tried amantadine (Dimant by Georgie) - that stuff had a potent dopaminergic effect on me and it's a glutamate antagonist. Vitmain b1 also had a positive effect on me - it also plays a role in the glutaminergic system. Any thoughts?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So last night I took about 250mcg of cypro.

It still makes me feel anhedonic/lazier the following day.

My appetite is still bumped up and digestion is sensational on cypro.

I immediately, within 2 hours, notice sexual suppression, normal erections, just zero desire/orgasm feeling.

I do notice mild reductions in strength/pumps.

There is ZERO emotions/anxiety the following day after cypro.

This is ALL accompanied by 4 days later, a massive rebound in ALL positive symptoms. This is why I keep using it every now and then... Get BADDDD, to get GOOOOOD. I literally feel euphoric 4 days after using cypro. The snapback effect is something I always look forward to.

I also, think the following day liver support is critical as well. So TUDCA/Taurine is smart.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals