Cynoplus Or WP Thyroid In Europe

wayney

Is it possible to get access to either Cynoplus or WP thyroid in Europe without a prescription?

OP
W

wayney

No, I can get TyroMix and TyroMax but haven't find a way to get Cynoplus or WP thyroid.

Jayvee

No, I can get TyroMix and TyroMax but haven't find a way to get Cynoplus or WP thyroid.

WP has stopped ‘temporarily’ I think. Gphstore pharmacy seem to do Cynoplus but not sure if they are reputable yet.

OP
W

wayney

Gphstore IS legitimate
Okay. As I can see they ship the products from Mexico.

I have tried to buy Cynoplus and Cynomel from Farmacia Del Niño - FARMACIA ONLINE EN MEXICO DE MEDICAMENTOS DE PATENTE Y GENERICOS/ Ungida de Dios and there was no problem to get the products shipped to Sweden where I live. But as they need to declare the package correctly the Swedish customs will reject the package and return it to the sender.

Does anyone have a solution on this? For example a source in Europe or know anyone that can declare the products as anything else?

Saw in one thread that @milkboi had a source in Europe. Anyone else in Europe that has a solution for this?

Thanks!

DannyIrons™

Okay. As I can see they ship the products from Mexico.

I have tried to buy Cynoplus and Cynomel from Farmacia Del Niño - FARMACIA ONLINE EN MEXICO DE MEDICAMENTOS DE PATENTE Y GENERICOS/ Ungida de Dios and there was no problem to get the products shipped to Sweden where I live. But as they need to declare the package correctly the Swedish customs will reject the package and return it to the sender.

Does anyone have a solution on this? For example a source in Europe or know anyone that can declare the products as anything else?

Saw in one thread that @milkboi had a source in Europe. Anyone else in Europe that has a solution for this?

Thanks!
Hi @wayney
Why will customs reject the package? Do you not just have to pay a custom fee for them to release it?

DannyIrons™

I am very doubtful that they would accept that prescription. Is a Mexican prescription really valid in Europe?

@milkboi are you willing to share your source in Europe in a PM?
I think it's more likely going to depend on the customs officer. I had a load of stuff come into the UK that wasn't technically allowed. But I've no idea how strict you Swedes are!

OP
W

wayney

Okay, they are strict in Sweden when i comes to supplements and medications.

I think that it's just luck, if they won't check my package it will be fine but if they check my package a Mexican prescription won't help.

OP
W

wayney

I haven't been able to get Cynoplus/Cynomel but I've been using Tiromel and T4 from Merck (Euthyrox) for a while now.

Did some blood work before I started and I can say that these two are potent.
I'm using 37,7 mcg T3 och 100 mcg T4.

TSH has dropped from 3.4 mIU/L to <0.010.
T3, free has raised from 5.9 pmol/L to 8.3.
T4, free has raised from 11 pmol/L to 13.
Testosterone has raised from 12 nmol/L to 19.
Prolactin has actually raised (thought that that one was going to drop) från 233 mlE/L to 264.

No real difference in temps/pulse. No improvement in health issues either.
Quite impressive raise of testosterone though.

Thought that this might be interesting for people in Europe who has issues with getting Cynoplus/Cynomel.

Going to lower the dose slowly as my TSH is so low.

GreekDemiGod

I haven't been able to get Cynoplus/Cynomel but I've been using Tiromel and T4 from Merck (Euthyrox) for a while now.

Did some blood work before I started and I can say that these two are potent.
I'm using 37,7 mcg T3 och 100 mcg T4.

TSH has dropped from 3.4 mIU/L to <0.010.
T3, free has raised from 5.9 pmol/L to 8.3.
T4, free has raised from 11 pmol/L to 13.
Testosterone has raised from 12 nmol/L to 19.
Prolactin has actually raised (thought that that one was going to drop) från 233 mlE/L to 264.

No real difference in temps/pulse. No improvement in health issues either.
Quite impressive raise of testosterone though.

Thought that this might be interesting for people in Europe who has issues with getting Cynoplus/Cynomel.

Going to lower the dose slowly as my TSH is so low.
That's amazing, especially the drop in TSH and the increase in Testosterone. I have Tiromel and just ordered some Euthyrox from Merck on the black market.
I see that you're using a T4:T3 ratio of 2.65. I'm curious how are you dosing. them. Do you always combine them, or do you take Tiromel alone sometimes?

Thanks.

OP
W

wayney

That's amazing, especially the drop in TSH and the increase in Testosterone. I have Tiromel and just ordered some Euthyrox from Merck on the black market.
I see that you're using a T4:T3 ratio of 2.65. I'm curious how are you dosing. them. Do you always combine them, or do you take Tiromel alone sometimes?

Thanks.
Yeah, the lab values changed a lot but no other improvement in temp/pulse or health issues.

I took 6,25 mcg T3 spread out during the day - 6 times.
I took 25 mcg T4 spread out during the day with the T3 - 4 times.

I have decreased my dose a lot and right now I'm trying pure T3 to see how I react.