Cynoplus/Novotiral

Kartoffel

Hey guys,

I am going to run out of thyroid soon and want to order a new dose. I am using Novotiral at the moment and it feels like a good product. However, I saw that Cynoplus and Cynomel are back at Farmacia Del Nino but I was a little surprised how cheap it is ($13 compared to $22 for Novotiral). It seems a little odd and I also heard some stories in the past that Grossman labs in Mexico were shut down for some reason. Can anyone confirm that Cynoplus is still the same potent stuff it used to be?

Serotoninja

Never used the "old" Cynoplus so I can't compare but the current one works like a charm in my case
Danny Roddy recommends it too

OP
Kartoffel

Kartoffel

Cool, thanks for sharing your experience!

M

marikay

Hi.

I used both the old cynomel and cynoplus as well as the new. I used Novotiral when the cyno products weren’t available. I think the reason the cyno products are so cheap now has to do with the devaluation of the peso against the dollar.

I buy from Farmacia Del Nino. I now send cash, which makes me a little nervous, but I’ve used them for a long time and have been satisfied.

jitsmonkey

the cynomel and cynoplus from FDN is great.
ordered from them several times no problem as well.

johnsmith

If T4 stays in your system for up to two weeks, how would the recommendation of taking a higher T4 ratio before bed be much different then taking it in the morning instead?

Last edited:

DaveFoster

If T4 stays in your system for up to two weeks, how would the recommendation of taking a higher T4 ratio before bed be much different then taking it in the morning instead?
Cmax The peak plasma concentration of a drug after administration.

tmax Time to reach Cmax.

Elimination half-life The time required for the concentration of the drug to reach half of its original value.

OP
Kartoffel

Kartoffel

But the half-life value only measures the plasma levels. Thyroid accumulates in various tissues and thereby reaches a stable, higher concentration. So, it's correct to say that it "stays in the system" for much longer than the half-life indicates.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals