Cynoplus In The UK

Nstocks

Does anybody have a surplus brand new and sealed bottle of Cynoplus that they would be willing to sell at all? I've ran out as of 10 days ago and my order from MMDS is taking much longer than expected.

Thanks

ilovethesea

I don't have anything to sell but just a heads up, I think they're going to send you Novotiral which is a 5:1 ratio. Not ideal at all as a T3 source.

As far as I know they stopped making Grossman products due to some regulatory problem.

OP
N

Nstocks

I've now purchased some from a fellow member, and the ones from Mexico also arrived today!

Thanks everyone

bluewren

Nstocks said:
I've now purchased some from a fellow member, and the ones from Mexico also arrived today!

Thanks everyone
Hi Nstocks.

What did MMDS actually send you?

OP
N

Nstocks

They sent Novotiral (MERCK). They stated on the cynoplus page that they are out of cynoplus but are offering Novotiral at the same price. The ratio is slightly less at 100mcg / 20mcg rather than 120mcg / 20mcg that Cynoplus has.

Fletcher

Thinking of trying Cynomel/Cynoplus or WP Thyroid, does anyone know of a UK supplier?

ddjd

Thinking of trying Cynomel/Cynoplus or WP Thyroid, does anyone know of a UK supplier?
Does anybody have a surplus brand new and sealed bottle of Cynoplus that they would be willing to sell at all? I've ran out as of 10 days ago and my order from MMDS is taking much longer than expected.

Thanks
Just use idealabs. Much cleaner and effective

Wagner83

Pretty sure Ray says don't take his word as gospel
When it comes to thyroid supplementation I'd expect him to have decent recommendations given his background. That does not mean idealabs is bad stuff, just that bashing cynomel/cynoplus is a bit odd.

ddjd

When it comes to thyroid supplementation I'd expect him to have decent recommendations given his background. That does not mean idealabs is bad stuff, just that bashing cynomel/cynoplus is a bit odd.
I've tired maybe 5+ different thyroid products including cynoplus. Idealabs' is the best I've tried and because it's not in tablet form like cynoplus, there's no dodgy fillers

Peaterpeater

I've tired maybe 5+ different thyroid products including cynoplus. Idealabs' is the best I've tried and because it's not in tablet form like cynoplus, there's no dodgy fillers

If there are no dodgy fillers then what can explain the fact that I get horrible bloating EVERYTIME I take TyroMax? I'm confused and completely disappointed because I was counting on TyroMax for my thyroid needs. I now have to search for another thyroid brand with the least excipients that ships to the country I live in; which is no easy feat. I used to use Westhroid-Pure but now that isn't available anywhere at the moment. I feel a little hopeless now. I was really relying on Idealabs for a quality thyroid product and now I'm not so sure anymore. I do use other Idealabs products however, and have been very happy with those. Does anyone else have severe bloating issues when using TyroMax?

@haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If there are no dodgy fillers then what can explain the fact that I get horrible bloating EVERYTIME I take TyroMax? I'm confused and completely disappointed because I was counting on TyroMax for my thyroid needs. I now have to search for another thyroid brand with the least excipients that ships to the country I live in; which is no easy feat. I used to use Westhroid-Pure but now that isn't available anywhere at the moment. I feel a little hopeless now. I was really relying on Idealabs for a quality thyroid product and now I'm not so sure anymore. I do use other Idealabs products however, and have been very happy with those. Does anyone else have severe bloating issues when using TyroMax?

@haidut

Some people get really bad irritation from vitamin E when taken orally. I think Peat is one of them and this is why he only used vitamin E topically. TyroMax has about 30% vitamin E by volume, so it may cause this irritation in sensitive people.

equipoise

Since cynomel is available and on stock, is there any reason not to take it? IdeaLabs has great customer support and extremely fast shipping, just wondering if the one is better than the other. I'd try t3/t4 combo at night and a bit of t3 a day.
appreciate it

5a-DHP

Since cynomel is available and on stock, is there any reason not to take it? IdeaLabs has great customer support and extremely fast shipping, just wondering if the one is better than the other. I'd try t3/t4 combo at night and a bit of t3 a day.
appreciate it
Cynoplus / cynomel are the only forms of thyroid that Ray will recommend, and he's well aware of the Idealabs product.
Take from that what you will.

equipoise

Cynoplus / cynomel are the only forms of thyroid that Ray will recommend, and he's well aware of the Idealabs product.
Take from that what you will
Has Ray ever tried IdeaLabs thyroid? Maybe it's just the case of sticking to a product that works (in this case mexican)

golder

Does anyone know where I can get Cynoplus in the UK? MMDS only has Cynomel in stock unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals