Cynoplus /Farmacia Del Nino

Bodhi

After years of experimenting with various forms of thyroid, when i started Peating Cynoplus was off the market for years.......

Recently it seems Cynoplus is back again ....

Does anybody know if this is legit ..?

Since when has the Grossman Cynoplus been on the Mexican market again?

is there a difference with the "old" Cyno and this new one ?
How big is the change this is just temporary stock? (If this is the case i wont order, if i get used to a great product i don't wanna risk it to be unavailable again in the future)

Thanks for your help/advise .............

LUH 3417

After years of experimenting with various forms of thyroid, when i started Peating Cynoplus was off the market for years.......

How big is the change this is just temporary stock? (If this is the case i wont order, if i get used to a great product i don't wanna risk it to be unavailable again in the future)

I ordered 6 bottles of cynoplus from farmacia del nino last summer

mrchibbs

There isn't anything unique about cynoplus. It's just synthetic T4/T3 in a 4:1 ratio.

If you can get a good NDT product in the Netherlands (where you apparently live) that would be better and more sustainable for you.

There are no guarantees the supply and shipping will be smooth, especially after the last few months, they're probably going to crack down on Mexican pharmaceuticals

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

There isn't anything unique about cynoplus. It's just synthetic T4/T3 in a 4:1 ratio.

If you can get a good NDT product in the Netherlands (where you apparently live) that would be better and more sustainable for you.

There are no guarantees the supply and shipping will be smooth, especially after the last few months, they're probably going to crack down on Mexican pharmaceuticals

Thanks man, yes i have tried NDT before (Thai products) but i found NDT not so great ...
So i just wanna experiment with Synthetic ...

The reason i do not get NDT trough my GP in Holland is that its allot of hustle and always expensive ....
Thanks for you answer i agree its not ok to be depended on the Mex stuff espc if its gonna be inconsistent........

LUH 3417

Great thank you...

How much do you take ,and how do like its effects ?|
Cheers !
I nibble t3 sporadically throughout the day. It makes me feel warm but sometimes it also can make me feel sweaty and hyper metabolic if I haven’t had much food.

mrchibbs

Thanks man, yes i have tried NDT before (Thai products) but i found NDT not so great ...

The reason i do not get NDT trough my GP in Holland is that its allot of hustle and always expensive ....
Thanks for you answer i agree its not ok to be depended on the Mex stuff espc if its gonna be inconsistent........

Synthetic is much much more complicated to use than NDT. Just know what you're getting into.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Cynoplus worked great for me and I had no issues getting it from Farmacia Del Nino. It did take a month to get to me though and their stock is often fluctuating.

It is potent stuff for sure. I started slow and now transitioned to NDT from Idealabs. I find I need more NDT to get the same effect from Cynoplus. I am sticking to NDT for now as it seems like the more biological route and avoids the need to cut and weigh Cynoplus.

Good luck.

Birdie

I'm ordering some just now. I've been using Cynoplus since WP changed their formula a while back. Ray Peat recommended Cynoplus years ago. I was surprised that he liked it over the natural desiccated. I continued to use the NDT for many years.

mrchibbs

I'm ordering some just now. I've been using Cynoplus since WP changed their formula a while back. Ray Peat recommended Cynoplus years ago. I was surprised that he liked it over the natural desiccated. I continued to use the NDT for many years.

Ray doesn't recommend synthetic (Cynoplus) over NDT. In a vacuum, NDT is much better as it is metabolized properly and doesn't need to be taken in small doses. He mentions cynoplus because that's what he takes, since the supply of NDT is often inconsistent. But if someone can find a NDT product which works for them, that's a lot better than taking synthetic, especially if you can find products with the entire desiccated thyroid gland, to include calcitonin and other goodies.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Ray doesn't recommend synthetic (Cynoplus) over NDT. In a vacuum, NDT is much better as it is metabolized properly and doesn't need to be taken in small doses. He mentions cynoplus because that's what he takes, since the supply of NDT is often inconsistent. But if someone can find a NDT product which works for them, that's a lot better than taking synthetic, especially if you can find products with the entire desiccated thyroid gland, to include calcitonin and other goodies.

Well said.

Birdie

Part of the problem right now is the difficulty in getting a good NDT. I started in 1994 with Armour which sold out and changed the recipe. That's been the story ever since. You find a good product and then, the formula changes. I'm sure you're aware of the recent problems with WP. I only switched to Cynoplus about a year ago when it seemed the best alternative because yet another formulation changed.. I've switched brands as things changed.

A good source for info on the latest formulations is Stopthethyroidmadness. A lot of her info is imo inferior to Ray's but she has the latest info on the available NDTs.

Yes, you're right on the reason Ray mentions Cynoplus. Seems just a difference in our interpretation of his words. When I started following Ray in 2011, I noticed his preference, as I took it, for Cynoplus. I tried it then, but it didn't work as well as the NDT I was taking back then.

Birdie

I also take Cynomel in bits during the day. I try to take it with food, as Ray says. My husband can tolerate it without food, but I do better when it's with food. I take Cynoplus (it used to be NDT when I had a good one) first thing in the morning.

Birdie

Are you finding it inconsistent? I've only been using it for about a year now. I'd tried it back in 2011 and didn't like it then. So, is the product different now?

Bart1

Great thank you...

How much do you take ,and how do like its effects ?|
Cheers !
I live in the Netherlands, last year I bought on the site, this year placed another order which was intercepted by dutch customs...

Birdie

I live in the Netherlands, last year I bought on the site, this year placed another order which was intercepted by dutch customs...
I'm sorry to hear this.

gaze

does anyone know what Ray's "backup" thyroid supp is? Has he just had a steady supply of cynoplus/cynomel to the point where he hasn't had to branch out?