Cynomel

wleighton

has anyone used medicina mexico (meds.com.mex) to order cynomel? are they legit?

Jackrabbit

I agree, they are legit but it can take a while for the package once you get the payment straightened out

OP
W

wleighton

Oh good. Really glad to hear this. Going to place my order now.

sweetpeat

I agree, they are legit but it can take a while for the package once you get the payment straightened out
I generally get my order within a week, but it can take longer during the holidays. The longest has been three weeks

Jackrabbit

I generally get my order within a week, but it can take longer during the holidays. The longest has been three weeks
Ok, weird because I live right over the border and it always takes at least two weeks, but I guess I’m spoiled by amazon ;)

sweetpeat

What is the best way to send payment, doyathink?
I've always done the pay by check option where you send scans/photos of your check. I've never had a problem paying them this way, though I admit I was a little nervous the first time. They get my payment the same day as my order and it's usually shipped within a day or two. Some of the other options might be easier, if you have bitcoin already or an account at one of the banks they use to do a transfer. I didn't have any of that so went with a check.

sweetpeat

Ok, weird because I live right over the border and it always takes at least two weeks, but I guess I’m spoiled by amazon ;)
That IS weird. I'm in the northeast U.S. and was surprised at how fast my order gets here most of the time. But I ere on the side of caution and order when I'm down to about a 30-day supply.

I agree about Amazon - they've spoiled me too!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals