Cynomel Vs. Cynoplus, How To Choose. Ray’s Thougts?

Logan-

How do you choose between the two on which one to buy? Based on what? I read RP’s email exchanges, but couldn’t see anything in them about this, he sometimes mentions/suggests just one of them, sometimes both of them.

thomas00

It's all down to how well you do with t4...some people don't convert it well so use t3 only

It's always better to do both of them i think...its a matter of experimentation to see how each will affect you.

thomas00

Ray said:

When I used only Cytomel, any little stress would make me suddenly hypothyroid, and my heart would stop several times in a minute; when I started using some thyroid, USP, that contained both T4 and T3 it stopped happening.

Dobbler

I think T3 is more safe. T3 can't be converted to RT3 and also the short half life makes it easy to control. With T4 it's really slow progress and kicking in may take a month and also month to come down. You may have to split T3 dosage for 2-3 times a day, but im personally too lazy to do that so i just pop 25 mcg T3 with breakfast so it absorbs slowly.

OP
L

Logan-

Thanks for the replies so far. It’s interesting that this thread and similar threads get only a few replies.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Thanks for the replies so far. It’s interesting that this thread and similar threads get only a few replies.
I know, this is probably one of the most valuable supplementation suggestions from Ray, I wish the website of his namesake would deconstruct every detail, lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals