Cynomel T3 is powerful

equipoise

Upped the T3 dose too fast and the hyper symptoms are real. I took some aspirin and P4 to calm down, any other tips? Sweating like a racehorse and quite dizzy
Had some coke and eggs also

Birdie

And do you understand the reasons why it's taken at physiological doses?

OP
E

equipoise

Basically I am a week in supplementing TyroMix and it was really helping out with sleep. A drop before sleep and a drop in the morning. Great. I got some Cynomel in the mail today which I thought would never arrive (ordered 4 months ago - suspected customs got rid of it).
I cut the 25mcg tablet in 8ths, and took the first one, no problems. No idea why I thought taking a 2nd 8th (around 3mcg) was a smart idea. Experimenting.

Both doses were technically physiological, as per Peat. Plenty of people nibble T3 throughout the day. I calmed down and suspect what I went through is the infamous thyroid storm. Had some OJ, eggs, honey, milk, aspirin and T4. I think I overheated or something, girlfriend noticed my face flushing. Had a nice cold shower and now actually feel really decent.
I might need T4 with T3, or I upped the dose too fast (latter feels more honest).
However, I managed to stay calm under the distress.

Now, it's really fascinating to me how body builders use doses of 25-50mcg in a single dose for cutting. Most of them don't prepare.

It is also quite hot here now, full blown summer, probably uncoupled too much.
Note to myself: steady wins

OP
E

equipoise

So technically I took around 7mcg split into 2 doses, it's really nothing to write home about. I was decently fed but probably not enough.

milkboi

Indeed it is. I take 3x ~6 mcg of Cytomel and 50 mcg T4 in the evening and I still feel slightly hyper

OP
E

equipoise

Indeed it is. I take 3x ~6 mcg of Cytomel and 50 mcg T4 in the evening and I still feel slightly hyper
Wow. I think I'll stick to TyroMix for the time being. the 1:2 ratio probably has something to do with it feeling so good

OP
E

equipoise

Did you order cytomel from Mexico and was it held at customs when entering Europe?
Not @milkboi but myself and several other forum users have ordered from Mexico and it got through. But it takes a long **** time, which they warned me about. Mine took 4 months.

Quick update for anyone interested:

I'm doing really good, had a cold shower and ate a bit, then proceeded to absolutely kick **** on guitar, recording stuff and being really in the zone.
All in all, very very interesting day, learned my lesson, will take it slower and eat more. :)

NodeCerebri

Not @milkboi but myself and several other forum users have ordered from Mexico and it got through. But it takes a long **** time, which they warned me about. Mine took 4 months.

Quick update for anyone interested:

I'm doing really good, had a cold shower and ate a bit, then proceeded to absolutely kick **** on guitar, recording stuff and being really in the zone.
All in all, very very interesting day, learned my lesson, will take it slower and eat more. :)
Thanks for your info! Glad that you had a nice day and felt better!