Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

sweetpeat

jag2594 said:
sweetpeat said:
Just make sure you realize that the WP Thyroid that Danny Roddy is using is NDT (natural dessicated thyroid). This is not a synthetic replacement for cynoplus or cynomel. He's switching from cynoplus (which is no longer available) to NDT.

If you read the comments on the Danny Roddy weblog. Danny Roddy ask Ray Peat whether he has found a synthetic replacement to cynomel and cynoplus. This is his response.

"I have used Novotiral, and I think it’s almost as good as Cynoplus. I have heard that a 75 mcg T3 made in Saudi Arabia is effective." —RP

Yeah, I saw the discussion, and I wasn't necessarily aiming my comments at you, jag2594. I know you're pretty savvy with this stuff. :)
It's just that photo of the WP Thyroid is so prominent that I thought someone might think it was a synthetic being promoted by Danny Roddy or the forum, especially since this thread is mainly about synthetics. I too wish I know which t3 product Ray is talking about.

Siskin

T3 Uni pharma Greece is the best cheap t3 on the market at the moment. I just have spoken to my friend's cousin who lives in Germany. She doesn't speak any English but being half German I was able to speak with her. By her opinion it is completely the same as Cynomel. She is taking it for years. She tried everything, she is a really sick young girl, she tried two different t3 from India, Turkish Tiromel, LA pharma, Cynomel, Uni Pharma, all the firms that are not expensive as she is a kindergarten teacher and self medicating as her doctor won't prescribe her t3. So she has to buy it from her own salary which is not high. From all the products she said that TIROMEL and LA PHARMA are the WORST. She had to double the dose and still felt bad. She is now taking the T3 from Uni Pharma and she said that she is feeling fine. So people don't give money to Mexican dealers such as http://meds.com.mx/ or Farmacia del Nino, I can't even remember which name they currently use as they are changing it all the time and have many websites for the same thing. They stole my money for the order of Cynomel in March and until now didn't send me anything. Don't give them money to send you Tromel instead of Cynomel, this can't be compared. You will only waste money. Order something else and from somewhere else, just not from Mexico. I will surely order from somewhere else, I won't be robbed anymore.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Siskin

THANK GOD FOR VPN! i FINALLY ACHIEVED WHAT I WANTED. I SHOWED AND PROVED TO YOU ALL THAT THIS FORUM IS RUN AND OWNED BY MEXICAN SCUM FROM MEDS.COM.MX AND THEIR OTHER WEBSITES AND OF COURSE FEW OF THEIR SERVANTS IN THE USA. ONE CRAPPY POST WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A STIR BECAUSE IT WAS MENTIONING OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT TIROMEL, THE ONLY T3 THAT THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU NOW (AND IN THE SAME TIME CRAPPY ONE) AND THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER PLACES A IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT. "JOHN FRUCIANTE", "JAG2594", "COUNT12", "CHARLIE" ADMINISTRATOR AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE FAKE PERSONALITIES, PROBABLY ALL RUN BY ONE MAN, ARE PLAYING WITH YOU ALL. MEXICAN GANG WAS RIDING ON YOUR BACK FOR YEARS ONLY BECAUSE OF CYNOMEL, NOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WILL YOU LET THEM CONTINUE DOING THAT OR LET THEM GO BANKRUPT AS THEY SHOULD. HAVE A NICE LIFE.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

4peatssake

Siskin said:
THANK GOD FOR VPN! i FINALLY ACHIEVED WHAT I WANTED. I SHOWED AND PROVED TO YOU ALL THAT THIS FORUM IS RUN AND OWNED BY MEXICAN SCUM FROM MEDS.COM.MX AND THEIR OTHER WEBSITES AND OF COURSE FEW OF THEIR SERVANTS IN THE USA. ONE CRAPPY POST WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A STIR BECAUSE IT WAS MENTIONING OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT TIROMEL, THE ONLY T3 THAT THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU NOW (AND IN THE SAME TIME CRAPPY ONE) AND THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER PLACES A IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT. "JOHN FRUCIANTE", "JAG2594", "COUNT12", "CHARLIE" ADMINISTRATOR AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE FAKE PERSONALITIES, PROBABLY ALL RUN BY ONE MAN, ARE PLAYING WITH YOU ALL. MEXICAN GANG WAS RIDING ON YOUR BACK FOR YEARS ONLY BECAUSE OF CYNOMEL, NOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WILL YOU LET THEM CONTINUE DOING THAT OR LET THEM GO BANKRUPT AS THEY SHOULD. HAVE A NICE LIFE.

Attachments

• RPforummeme.jpg
    RPforummeme.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 957

XPlus

There's no T3 made in Saudi Arabia.
I found a lot of Levothyroxine but there doesn't seem to be any products containing Liothyronine.
I had a quick talk to a bunch of pharmacists and I've been told if I ever find it, it'll be imported.
I assume it'll be expensive, too.

There were two brands of levothyroxine and only one of them is Saudi made.

Attachments

• 20150722_150510.jpg
    20150722_150510.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 897
  • 20150722_150544.jpg
    20150722_150544.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 912
  • 20150724_014401.jpg
    20150724_014401.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 907
Is there a good replacement for cytomel so? I desperately need a working t3 product and can't find any. The combos, even if they work, when t3 effect disappear, i feel hypo again (too much t4 will do that).

lindsay

ilovethesea said:
lindsay said:
Hey everyone!! I have been absent on the forum a lot in the past months on account of not having a lot of time, but I went to order more Cynoplus and cytomel and noticed they were no longer available. Has anyone found a new place to order it from? Or a similar product that they've used and not died from? (sorry to be so direct, but that's an important factor) Truth be told, I take very little thyroid at this point, but it's summer. Come winter, I will likely need a little something. I do have a ton of Thiroyd left, but wasn't happy with how I felt taking it. The extra little t3 started helping. I think I could live without T4 if I could get some reliable t3. Thank you much for any responses!!

Nice to see you here! I think all the Grossman stuff is long gone. Maybe try Tiromel or Triyotex? I think we're all in the same boat, the T4 we could take or leave, if only we could have a reliable T3. Alas not so easy...

Happy to PM you the Tiromel source from Cyprus if you need it, some people are saying it's ok. Mine hasn't come yet, not sure if it got stopped by customs. You shouldn't have a problem in the US. Or I think you can easily get Triyotex from the Mexican pharmacies. Ray said at one point it might be speed though...

I was away the past month, so I didn't see your response. Thank you for your input!! I'm super happy to see that Farmacia Del Nino has Cynoplus available again - I really seem to need some Cynoplus, but I cycle it with Cytomel. Sometimes I need more t4 and sometimes I need more t3 - it varies. It seems that once I'm saturated in t4, I need to let it deplete and rely more on t3, and vise versa. But I do like the combo. How is the Tiromel you've found? Has it seemed to work for you? I still have some Cytomel left, but it won't last more than another month or two, so I'd like to find a new source sooner rather than later and order the Cynoplus before it can disappear again!! Would love to hear what you've found to work for you! Thank you!

ilovethesea

lindsay said:
I was away the past month, so I didn't see your response. Thank you for your input!! I'm super happy to see that Farmacia Del Nino has Cynoplus available again - I really seem to need some Cynoplus, but I cycle it with Cytomel. Sometimes I need more t4 and sometimes I need more t3 - it varies. It seems that once I'm saturated in t4, I need to let it deplete and rely more on t3, and vise versa. But I do like the combo. How is the Tiromel you've found? Has it seemed to work for you? I still have some Cytomel left, but it won't last more than another month or two, so I'd like to find a new source sooner rather than later and order the Cynoplus before it can disappear again!! Would love to hear what you've found to work for you! Thank you!

It says in stock -29 units, so not sure that page is accurate. I would contact them. I think Grossman is out of business so it's not coming back. They might send you Novotiral instead which is 5:1.

I never got my Tiromel, it got caught and turned back at the border (I got a letter last week from the gov). I'm relying on an Rx at the moment for Pfizer Cytomel + Erfa NDT. I think you can get the Pfizer in the US as well, but it's not great, much weaker than Grossman. I felt the best when I was on 2:1 or 1:1 ratio with Grossman only, and it was very tough downregulating after that. At least I did it in the summer, but I know I'm more hypo now than before. I'm using high dose pregnenolone as a surrogate and it seems to help a bit with stress and skin.

I know what you mean about needing flexibility of the doses. I loathe relying on a doctor to get thyroid as they have no clue and are extremely controlling / limiting of what you take.

Supposedly NDs are getting prescribing rights here in the next months, so I'm hoping an ND I found through Broda Barnes org can help me. But the Pfizer Cytomel is very pricey so not sure if it's even worth it, I might just do NDT only, even though I don't need all that T4.

CoolTweetPete

Hello everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster. Glad to be in the company of such scientifically minded people.

I have a concern regarding Novotiral. I am new to supplementing thyroid hormone, and mymexicandrugstore provided it as a substitute to Cynomel. I saw someone mention RP says it is effective; However, I've seen others voice concern regarding the ratio of T4:T3 (5:1).

In your folks experience is that a concern for someone who is in fairly good health (like myself)? From what I've read, it seems the concern stems from poor conversion of T4 --> T3.

I started it yesterday (started too high I think with 1/2 a pill) and noticed I felt like I had drank a few cups of coffee, it began bordering on nervousness / anxiety. I am tapering down to 1/4 pill tomorrow, but I would love if someone could give us a little context on the ratio being bad.

Thanks everyone! :hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
CoolTweetPete, :welcome

I saw a post years back on another thyroid forum where a guy said he thinks a big mistake most people make is taking too much thyroid and too quick and just too much in general. It rang right with me then, it still rings right with me now. Does that mean I always follow that good advice? :lol:

For me, its reasonable to start with 16th of a pill for a couple two or three days. Observe, watch temps and pulse, how you feel, sleep,etc etc...Gotta slowly get this train moving. Its not a drag car doing the 1/4 mile. :mrgreen:

As for the T3 situation. :(

See ya around. :)

CoolTweetPete

Thank you Charlie. Very good to know. I will cut my dosage down even further. Appreciate it.

Immediately relevant follow up question:

How do you guys cut these tiny pills up? I just broke one into several (15-20) shards trying to use a razor blade lol. :(

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I use a pill splitter till I get down to quarters, then I switch to exacto or razor knife and just do the best I can.

CoolTweetPete

Thanks again, Charlie. I shall 'borrow' an exacto from work. :)

lindsay

ilovethesea said:
lindsay said:

It says in stock -29 units, so not sure that page is accurate. I would contact them. I think Grossman is out of business so it's not coming back. They might send you Novotiral instead which is 5:1.

I never got my Tiromel, it got caught and turned back at the border (I got a letter last week from the gov). I'm relying on an Rx at the moment for Pfizer Cytomel + Erfa NDT. I think you can get the Pfizer in the US as well, but it's not great, much weaker than Grossman. I felt the best when I was on 2:1 or 1:1 ratio with Grossman only, and it was very tough downregulating after that. At least I did it in the summer, but I know I'm more hypo now than before. I'm using high dose pregnenolone as a surrogate and it seems to help a bit with stress and skin.

I know what you mean about needing flexibility of the doses. I loathe relying on a doctor to get thyroid as they have no clue and are extremely controlling / limiting of what you take.

Supposedly NDs are getting prescribing rights here in the next months, so I'm hoping an ND I found through Broda Barnes org can help me. But the Pfizer Cytomel is very pricey so not sure if it's even worth it, I might just do NDT only, even though I don't need all that T4.

ilovethesea - thanks for your input. There is no add to cart option on the Farmacia del nino for cynoplus, so I guess I will see what I can find. Maybe I will just need to use up the remainder of my Thiroyd brand, but I didn't love that stuff. I cannot even rely on a doctor for my thyroid issues because they think I'm totally fine without it, despite all my prior health issues and current hormone imbalance. I might follow your route and look for a doctor who follows Broda Barnes, or else come off thyroid meds and start eating tons of raw cabbage and induce stress to bring my TSH into a range where I can get treatment. I just don't understand why my body cannot figure things out on its own because I still have my full thyroid gland in tact, it just seems to have a disconnect from the rest of me because it doesn't seem to function so great on its own. I've thought about taking more hormones in place of thyroid (pregnenolone and progesterone) and also, wouldn't eating lots of sugar help too? I could eat honey right out of the jar and would be willing to do so if it would help my cause and not add on weight.

Also, you take Cypro too, don't you? Was it hard to get a prescription for that? I've been contemplating it to help with my digestive issues - not to mention my sinuses have been giving me a lot of trouble lately, to the point where it's bothering my eyes too. I could probably get a doctor to prescribe me an antihistamine, but I would need a good reason why I want that particular one.

Thanks again for your input!

Another spam message... Charlie is there a way to prevent this?
This user was already posting with 2 accounts from the same ip to spam about that website and now one more time. Seriously, one has to be very desperate to keep doing this all day.

And please remove the message as some people could be deceived by it.