Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

ilovethesea

lindsay said:
ilovethesea - thanks for your input. There is no add to cart option on the Farmacia del nino for cynoplus, so I guess I will see what I can find. Maybe I will just need to use up the remainder of my Thiroyd brand, but I didn't love that stuff. I cannot even rely on a doctor for my thyroid issues because they think I'm totally fine without it, despite all my prior health issues and current hormone imbalance. I might follow your route and look for a doctor who follows Broda Barnes, or else come off thyroid meds and start eating tons of raw cabbage and induce stress to bring my TSH into a range where I can get treatment. I just don't understand why my body cannot figure things out on its own because I still have my full thyroid gland in tact, it just seems to have a disconnect from the rest of me because it doesn't seem to function so great on its own. I've thought about taking more hormones in place of thyroid (pregnenolone and progesterone) and also, wouldn't eating lots of sugar help too? I could eat honey right out of the jar and would be willing to do so if it would help my cause and not add on weight.

Also, you take Cypro too, don't you? Was it hard to get a prescription for that? I've been contemplating it to help with my digestive issues - not to mention my sinuses have been giving me a lot of trouble lately, to the point where it's bothering my eyes too. I could probably get a doctor to prescribe me an antihistamine, but I would need a good reason why I want that particular one.

Thanks again for your input!

You could try Tiromel. Feel free to PM me for a source, mine finally arrived although I haven't tried it yet.

Maybe higher dose pregnenolone and/or progesterone are worth a shot. Maybe you have a higher estrogen level interfering with your thyroid? I feel like I just can't get my estrogen down. I'm trying 400mg pregnenolone lately and really like the benefits - lower stress and better skin. It seems to act as a thyroid surrogate for me in some ways.

Not sure about higher sugar, maybe coconut oil would be better? I think I saw something from the poster called Peatarian recommending 5 tsp a day of coconut oil to speed metabolism.

Cyproheptadine is OTC in Canada so I just order it from the drugstore. I think you can get it from Mexico though? I know Well.ca also carries the pills, maybe they will ship to the US. I wonder if you told your doctor that you want a 1st gen antihistamine but get depressed from Benadryl if they would prescribe it for you. I don't respond to 2nd gen antihistimines at all and Benadryl makes me feel weird the next day. Maybe eat something you have food sensitivities to before the appointment so you can sniffle and sneeze in front of the doctor. I don't know if I would mention digestive issues as a reason for wanting it, I feel like that would make them too confused.

goodandevil

Siskin said:
post 90898 THANK GOD FOR VPN! i FINALLY ACHIEVED WHAT I WANTED. I SHOWED AND PROVED TO YOU ALL THAT THIS FORUM IS RUN AND OWNED BY MEXICAN SCUM FROM MEDS.COM.MX AND THEIR OTHER WEBSITES AND OF COURSE FEW OF THEIR SERVANTS IN THE USA. ONE CRAPPY POST WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A STIR BECAUSE IT WAS MENTIONING OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT TIROMEL, THE ONLY T3 THAT THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU NOW (AND IN THE SAME TIME CRAPPY ONE) AND THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER PLACES A IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT. "JOHN FRUCIANTE", "JAG2594", "COUNT12", "CHARLIE" ADMINISTRATOR AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE FAKE PERSONALITIES, PROBABLY ALL RUN BY ONE MAN, ARE PLAYING WITH YOU ALL. MEXICAN GANG WAS RIDING ON YOUR BACK FOR YEARS ONLY BECAUSE OF CYNOMEL, NOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WILL YOU LET THEM CONTINUE DOING THAT OR LET THEM GO BANKRUPT AS THEY SHOULD. HAVE A NICE LIFE.
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ravster02

Anyone have an update re: cynoplus? I remember reading it would be October that production would possibly start up again.

goodandevil

ravster02 said:
Anyone have an update re: cynoplus? I remember reading it would be October that production would possibly start up again.

I hea4d from medicina that grossman is still down, as far as they know. Really sucks.

jaguar43

ravster02 said:
post 105714 Anyone have an update re: cynoplus? I remember reading it would be October that production would possibly start up again.

When I called back in march Grossman said October. Around the same time Farmacia del Nino said November. I call Farmacia a few weeks ago asking if they had Cynoplus, because on their website it said 1000 units available. They said they were still out and expecting in November but were not 100 % sure.

I also tried calling Grossman again in October but they would not pick up and I was directed to the answering machine. So I think they are still there just not back in production yet.

Even if they start production, it may be a fews to weeks until they have a batch ready to distribute to the pharmacies.

Whats ironic is that they have been out since January. And told the customers that it will be available in March. When March rolled around, they said November. So it's really anyone's guess at this point.

I am not sure if I said this before, but I was reading other forums regarding Cynomel. A few people stated that their last batch was completely inactive around December 2014.

jaguar43

StressedMom said:
post 118017
ecstatichamster said:
post 115181 I've been using blueskypeptide. Seems good.
goodandevil said:
post 115525
ecstatichamster said:

Concur.

ecstatichamster and goodandevil: I assume you are talking about the liquid form T3. How do you dosage it?

Thanks

Each drop is about 5mcg. So Ray says to take 1 or 2 mcg per hour.

I take dessicated NDT breakfast and dinner. And in between I take a drop here or there with food.

Sometimes I add 2 or 3 drops into a bit of water, and then drink from that water all day. That way I can get 1 or 2 mcg dosages. Ray said if you get too much at once, you can stop utilizing it all day and be low in thyroid because I suppose of rT3.

StrongMom

ecstatichamster said:
post 118028
StressedMom said:
post 118017
ecstatichamster said:
goodandevil said:
post 115525
ecstatichamster said:

Concur.

ecstatichamster and goodandevil: I assume you are talking about the liquid form T3. How do you dosage it?

Thanks

Each drop is about 5mcg. So Ray says to take 1 or 2 mcg per hour.

I take dessicated NDT breakfast and dinner. And in between I take a drop here or there with food.

Sometimes I add 2 or 3 drops into a bit of water, and then drink from that water all day. That way I can get 1 or 2 mcg dosages. Ray said if you get too much at once, you can stop utilizing it all day and be low in thyroid because I suppose of rT3.

Thanks a lot! That is very helpful.

goodandevil

I think unipharma isn't bad, actually, despite the spammer from multiple ips that posted here.

jaguar43

goodandevil said:
post 118326 I think unipharma isn't bad, actually, despite the spammer from multiple ips that posted here.

have you tried Tiromel (assuming it's the one from turkey) l ? if you had, which do you think is better blueskypeptide or Tiromel ?

goodandevil

jag2594 said:
post 118333
goodandevil said:
post 118326 I think unipharma isn't bad, actually, despite the spammer from multiple ips that posted here.

have you tried Tiromel (assuming it's the one from turkey) l ? if you had, which do you think is better blueskypeptide or Tiromel ?
I have not. I settled on unipharma after reading a lot of accounts at healthunlocked. I think bkuesky ks good to start with, it can be more readily diluted to one mcg, and then unipharma after that.

forterpride

For what it's worth I have been taking triyotex for about six months now. It definately works but you need to take 2-3 times as much. I know it sounds crazy...but i suggest you just open a capsule up...lick the very tip of your finger...stick it in the pile...get about 10-15 little balls and bite them down with your front teeth so they don't time release. You should feel and be able to measure a surge in temp and pulse. if you take too much you will start feeling a bit ansy. I now take 1/3 cynoplus at night and approximately 1/2 -2/3 of a "75 mcg" triotex every day. If I go a little over i can feel it and I feel like it's not that hard to dial in once you experiment with it for a few months. Probably not what everyone wants to hear since we all want to know exactly the potency in relation to cynomel...but IMO I'm pretty sure that if you take 1/2 of the 75mcg pill a day you won't be going overboard. For best effect I actually will nibble on a 4-5 little balls every hour or two all throughout the day. It works...just takes some experimenting.

Vanced

Has anyone been able to find a good source of T3 that is comparable to Cynomel from Grossman?

My cynomel will run out soon so I have been trying some different brands of T3 to plan for when I run out of the Grossman stuff. I have tried Tiromel and Uni Pharma, both are so weak I don't notice anything. 3-4 days taking one of these and my hypo symptoms are returning, fatigue, dry hair/skin, puffy face - and this is on the exact same dose as Grossman Cynomel!

This is ridiculous, why is it so hard to manufacture a T3 that actually works!?

forterpride

Has anyone been able to find a good source of T3 that is comparable to Cynomel from Grossman?

My cynomel will run out soon so I have been trying some different brands of T3 to plan for when I run out of the Grossman stuff. I have tried Tiromel and Uni Pharma, both are so weak I don't notice anything. 3-4 days taking one of these and my hypo symptoms are returning, fatigue, dry hair/skin, puffy face - and this is on the exact same dose as Grossman Cynomel!

This is ridiculous, why is it so hard to manufacture a T3 that actually works!?

See my post above. I actually think you could go as high as 75mcg of the triyotex to be equal to 25mcg of Cynomel. But start with 1/2 of the 75mcg triyotex and experiment slowly imo

Vanced

I could give it a go, do you find you are getting the same results as from Cynomel this way?

Then again, I may as well just increase the dosage of the Tiromel or Uni Pharma that I have.

forterpride

I could give it a go, do you find you are getting the same results as from Cynomel this way?

Then again, I may as well just increase the dosage of the Tiromel or Uni Pharma that I have.

I say increase the tiromel...knowing that sometimes these new t3's can be as much as 3x weaker. So experiment with moving up . I have gone as high as 75mcg of triyotex split throughout thte day to get similiar effects as 25mcg of cynomel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals