Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

jaguar43

For what it's worth I have been taking triyotex for about six months now. It definately works but you need to take 2-3 times as much. I know it sounds crazy...but i suggest you just open a capsule up...lick the very tip of your finger...stick it in the pile...get about 10-15 little balls and bite them down with your front teeth so they don't time release. You should feel and be able to measure a surge in temp and pulse. if you take too much you will start feeling a bit ansy. I now take 1/3 cynoplus at night and approximately 1/2 -2/3 of a "75 mcg" triotex every day. If I go a little over i can feel it and I feel like it's not that hard to dial in once you experiment with it for a few months. Probably not what everyone wants to hear since we all want to know exactly the potency in relation to cynomel...but IMO I'm pretty sure that if you take 1/2 of the 75mcg pill a day you won't be going overboard. For best effect I actually will nibble on a 4-5 little balls every hour or two all throughout the day. It works...just takes some experimenting.

For a few months I have been taking tiromel. After they changed their payment method I have been using blue peptide sky. It's not too bad but not ideal because it's in liquid formation.

I am thinking about trying triyotex again, I never gave it a fair shot because of the biased information regarding it's potency.

Have you tried tiromel ? And if so what is your comparison triyotex.

This is absolutely insane. A year later and we are still in the same position with no cynomel and cynoplus and still no information regarding it's return.

forterpride

For a few months I have been taking tiromel. After they changed their payment method I have been using blue peptide sky. It's not too bad but not ideal because it's in liquid formation.

I am thinking about trying triyotex again, I never gave it a fair shot because of the biased information regarding it's potency.

Have you tried tiromel ? And if so what is your comparison triyotex.

This is absolutely insane. A year later and we are still in the same position with no cynomel and cynoplus and still no information regarding it's return.

I know...I've pretty much given up on cynomel..and honestly..im so used to the triyotex now that im not sure id go back. lolol. I havent ever taken tiromel. I do have Novitoral which is 100/20 t4t3 ...but unless you want to up the t4 to 50 a day (instead of 1/3 cynoplus which was that "perfect" 40/10 dose) which might be a bit much for the liver..then its hard to dose the novitorol...so i bought a digital scale to make sure i get exactly 40mcg of t4 (which i just take at night) and then i think it comes out to being a little less than the 10mcg of t3. Aside from that....the triyotex definately works. its just 2-3 times as weak. i think if you experiment with it youll find it remarkebly easy to hit the sweet spot after a couple weeks.

jaguar43

I know...I've pretty much given up on cynomel..and honestly..im so used to the triyotex now that im not sure id go back. lolol. I havent ever taken tiromel. I do have Novitoral which is 100/20 t4t3 ...but unless you want to up the t4 to 50 a day (instead of 1/3 cynoplus which was that "perfect" 40/10 dose) which might be a bit much for the liver..then its hard to dose the novitorol...so i bought a digital scale to make sure i get exactly 40mcg of t4 (which i just take at night) and then i think it comes out to being a little less than the 10mcg of t3. Aside from that....the triyotex definately works. its just 2-3 times as weak. i think if you experiment with it youll find it remarkebly easy to hit the sweet spot after a couple weeks.

Do you use Novitoral regularly ? Or do you just take t3 ?

Mymexicandrugstore has posted on their website that cyomel is going to be returning in the first quarter. I called Grossman labs in January and they said the same. If it doesn't return by April then I think I will be pushing for more answers regarding Valeant Pharmaceuticals and likely make a phone call to their headquarters in Canada to try to get some answers. There is no reason to continue to say that it will be returning when it isn't. Closure is important.

Apparently Valeant Pharmaceuticals has been under investigation by the U.S securities and Exchange commission and has had problems all of 2015. Grossman is a subsidiary of Valeant Pharmaceuticals. It's possible they are also being investigate in Mexico but I can't find any information on that.

Laboratorios Grossman, S.A.: Private Company Information - Businessweek

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/05/b...t-infuriates-patients-and-lawmakers.html?_r=0

forterpride

Do you use Novitoral regularly ? Or do you just take t3 ?

Mymexicandrugstore has posted on their website that cyomel is going to be returning in the first quarter. I called Grossman labs in January and they said the same. If it doesn't return by April then I think I will be pushing for more answers regarding Valeant Pharmaceuticals and likely make a phone call to their headquarters in Canada to try to get some answers. There is no reason to continue to say that it will be returning when it isn't. Closure is important.

Apparently Valeant Pharmaceuticals has been under investigation by the U.S securities and Exchange commission and has had problems all of 2015. Grossman is a subsidiary of Valeant Pharmaceuticals. It's possible they are also being investigate in Mexico but I can't find any information on that.

Laboratorios Grossman, S.A.: Private Company Information - Businessweek

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/05/b...t-infuriates-patients-and-lawmakers.html?_r=0

I take the Novotirol every night to supress stress hormones. t3 throughout the day to keep temps up.

ilovethesea

Email response from Meds.com.mx. (via RP Inspired)

Hi,

Grossman lab that used to produce Cynomel and Cynoplus was shut down by the Mexican Government over 1 1/2 years ago. Two individuals were arrested and are still in prison. The property where the lab used to be located was sold to a third company that is NOT in the pharmaceutical business.

Needless to say, Grossman lost their license to produce Cynomel and Cynoplus. Grossman is still in business with other medications that are produced at other labs in Mexico, however, Cynomel and Cynoplus are now a DEAD and will never return.

The president of Grossman could have solved this problem with a bribe however, due to American Laws he refused to pay any money. He is a Canadian that lives in New York. In short they lost millions per day.

jaguar43

Email response from Meds.com.mx. (via RP Inspired)

Hi,

Grossman lab that used to produce Cynomel and Cynoplus was shut down by the Mexican Government over 1 1/2 years ago. Two individuals were arrested and are still in prison. The property where the lab used to be located was sold to a third company that is NOT in the pharmaceutical business.

Needless to say, Grossman lost their license to produce Cynomel and Cynoplus. Grossman is still in business with other medications that are produced at other labs in Mexico, however, Cynomel and Cynoplus are now a DEAD and will never return.

The president of Grossman could have solved this problem with a bribe however, due to American Laws he refused to pay any money. He is a Canadian that lives in New York. In short they lost millions per day.

I called Grossman laboratories at the end of march of this year. They said that it will be back by December But she thinks it will be back sooner than that. I also called, famarciadelnino and emailed mymexicandrugstore this year. farmaciadelnino said that one has to wait until it returns and mymexicandrugstore said that Grossman told them it won't be discontinued.

According to this person, he actually went to the factory in Mexico to talk to Grossman labs. And he was replied that they think it will return by September.

HealthUnlocked | The social network for health

Grossman is a subsidiary of Valeant pharmaceuticals, so I am not sure if it would have a President nor be unwilling to bribe government officials. The story of those people going to jail seems like he is pulling your leg. I honestly wouldn't trust Meds.com.mx. I have bought things from them before and it seems like a sketchy enterprise. Remember last year when I bought t3 and it turned out to be t4. They never sent me a replacement.

My honest opinion is that the Mexican regulatory agency pulled the plug on the production of cynomel and cynoplus because of it low potency or lack of thyroid hormone. I notice near the end of 2014 that cynomel didn't have the same potency as the months before. It would only make sense because Grossman has other products that they have been selling.

I read in spanish that the same thing happened in the year 2008-2009. People were complaining that it had disappeared. Apparently it came back so we will see.

ilovethesea

Jag, I hope you're right! Someone else posted that message, I did not contact them myself.

I agree that Meds.com.mx is sketchy. Weren't they the ones who posted huge exaggerated numbers about the shortage last year? And something about a new T3 product being developed?

Well, hopefully it comes back by September - not that much longer to wait.

jaguar43

Jag, I hope you're right! Someone else posted that message, I did not contact them myself.

I agree that Meds.com.mx is sketchy. Weren't they the ones who posted huge exaggerated numbers about the shortage last year? And something about a new T3 product being developed?

Well, hopefully it comes back by September - not that much longer to wait.

Yea, I think they are not really truthful.

There is t3 brand called thylexan. I think it's pretty good. I have ordered it here.

Buy Cytomel T3 Online - RxCart UK

ilovethesea

Yea, I think they are not really truthful.

There is t3 brand called thylexan. I think it's pretty good. I have ordered it here.

Buy Cytomel T3 Online - RxCart UK

Thanks! I was going to order some of that. I just ordered T3 Pro from Anti-Aging systems. The Tiromel slim2u site only takes Bitcoin now so it's a bit of a hassle (and that product's not great anyway).

Will see if this other stuff gets through Cdn customs!

Seasprite

Is anyone aware of a reliable source of cynomel or similar quality T3 tablet that is not out of stock? Is there an international shortage or something?

edit: apparently cynomel is no longer produced in Mexico, according to mymexicandrugstore.org, see below.
I have found Unipharma's Greek T3 to be very good.www.T3supply.me

T

tobieagle

I called Grossman laboratories at the end of march of this year. They said that it will be back by December But she thinks it will be back sooner than that. I also called, famarciadelnino and emailed mymexicandrugstore this year. farmaciadelnino said that one has to wait until it returns and mymexicandrugstore said that Grossman told them it won't be discontinued.

According to this person, he actually went to the factory in Mexico to talk to Grossman labs. And he was replied that they think it will return by September.

Grossman is a subsidiary of Valeant pharmaceuticals, so I am not sure if it would have a President nor be unwilling to bribe government officials. The story of those people going to jail seems like he is pulling your leg. I honestly wouldn't trust Meds.com.mx. I have bought things from them before and it seems like a sketchy enterprise. Remember last year when I bought t3 and it turned out to be t4. They never sent me a replacement.

My honest opinion is that the Mexican regulatory agency pulled the plug on the production of cynomel and cynoplus because of it low potency or lack of thyroid hormone. I notice near the end of 2014 that cynomel didn't have the same potency as the months before. It would only make sense because Grossman has other products that they have been selling.

I read in spanish that the same thing happened in the year 2008-2009. People were complaining that it had disappeared. Apparently it came back so we will see.

Thanks for the update.

Emunagal

Does anyone know what the inactive ingredients are in the UK Thylexan?

I would be open to trying to the Greek T3, but I can't take anything with gelatin, or in a gelatin capsule.

Or any specific recommendations for a T3 or T3/T4 combo with no gelatin that actually even sort of works? And where to buy?

Lightbringer

I wish I had read this thread before ordering some antibiotics from meds.com.mx. Hope they deliver what I paid for :( I also read their VP of something's over the top response on here. Looks like he is at it again, their website shows this currently:

We were hoping to place Cytomel on our webpages today.

HOWEVER, On Friday, The Mexican Instituto de Serguridad y Servicios Sociales (The Mexican Social Services) purchased all the Cytomel we had in stock.

Our first oblication of course is to our own government and our own citizens. We have more on its way and as soon as we receive it, we will post it online.

Place your bets :blackeye:

jaguar43

I wish I had read this thread before ordering some antibiotics from meds.com.mx. Hope they deliver what I paid for :( I also read their VP of something's over the top response on here. Looks like he is at it again, their website shows this currently:

Place your bets :blackeye:

Most likely they will send your order. The problem is that they are not consistent like mymexicandrugstore and farmaciadelnino. After years of buying with the two, I have never failed to receive an order. They are more dependable than amazon. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to receive the order due to customs and other red tape scenarios.

I saw that as well. I think they were referring to triyotex. Which is funny because mymexicandrugstore has some in stock. It's stuff like that that makes me question their motives.

JohnJay

T3 Uni Pharma works great for me and it's much, much easier to order from Europe than Mexico or some other third world country. Not sure am I allowed to put direct link but you can find it on google search, just type t3supply me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals