Cynomel and Cynoplus help, several months in

kringlecold

Hi.
I'm 23 and have been taking cynomel and cynoplus for a few months now. I started with an 1/8 of each in combination in the morning. The first use I noticed my temp immediately went to 98.6 during the winter and my pulse was at 90. I stopped the next day hoping it would stay, it didn't, and so I tried that combination for the next month yet my temps would at most get to 97.9 while my pulse would at times get to 90 still.
I contacted Peat, and he recommended I take the pills individually as a result of near involuntary crying. So for the past month I took an 1/8 of cynomel a day and an 1/8th of cynoplus at the end.
I added an 1/8th of cynomel to my day this month after I asked Peat about it. I noticed some changes, improvements in my hands yet slight spouts of dizziness.
Just yesterday I accidentally took another 1/8th of cynomel and found my pulse went up to 98 again at the end of the day. I still took my cynoplus 1/8th, and noticed my temps drop immediately.
Today was the second day trying that regimen, I noticed I felt dizy again and my temps never reached 98 again. After I took my cynoplus just now I noticed I started experiencing hot flashes and sweating and my temp had dropped to 96.5. though my pulse is 81.
Should I cut back again on cynomel or what? I've never really paid attention to how cynoplus affected me before when doing two 1/8ths of cynomel but i know I never felt a weird feeling like this before. I also feel like the blood in my hands after taking these is receding or something as there's a weird tingle.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dan W

Hopefully someone with more insight will chime in, but I'd be curious if you still get the "cynoplus temperature drop" if you take it a couple hours earlier in the day. Maybe there's something else happening at the end of the day that's triggering the temperature drop.

OP
K

kringlecold

I asked Dr. Peat and he said he thinks it should be taken at night due to night time stress.
To add, I just noticed my temp went to 97.2 after the weird feelings.

Dan W

kringlecold said:
I asked Dr. Peat and he said he thinks it should be taken at night due to night time stress.

Oh sure, I take a similar T4/T3 combo at night too. I was just trying to see whether it was actually the cynoplus causing the temperature drop, nothing permanent.

I remembered a relevant quote at Peatarian:
Bruno said:
A protein deficiency comes to mind. I think that is what Peat told me when cynoplus lowered my temperature.

jaguar43

kringlecold said:
Hi.
I'm 23 and have been taking cynomel and cynoplus for a few months now. I started with an 1/8 of each in combination in the morning. The first use I noticed my temp immediately went to 98.6 during the winter and my pulse was at 90. I stopped the next day hoping it would stay, it didn't, and so I tried that combination for the next month yet my temps would at most get to 97.9 while my pulse would at times get to 90 still.
I contacted Peat, and he recommended I take the pills individually as a result of near involuntary crying. So for the past month I took an 1/8 of cynomel a day and an 1/8th of cynoplus at the end.
I added an 1/8th of cynomel to my day this month after I asked Peat about it. I noticed some changes, improvements in my hands yet slight spouts of dizziness.
Just yesterday I accidentally took another 1/8th of cynomel and found my pulse went up to 98 again at the end of the day. I still took my cynoplus 1/8th, and noticed my temps drop immediately.
Today was the second day trying that regimen, I noticed I felt dizy again and my temps never reached 98 again. After I took my cynoplus just now I noticed I started experiencing hot flashes and sweating and my temp had dropped to 96.5. though my pulse is 81.
Should I cut back again on cynomel or what? I've never really paid attention to how cynoplus affected me before when doing two 1/8ths of cynomel but i know I never felt a weird feeling like this before. I also feel like the blood in my hands after taking these is receding or something as there's a weird tingle.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

What is your diet like? I had excellent results with cynomel and cynoplus but had to change up my diet to keep my metabolic high.

OP
K

kringlecold

jag2594 said:
What is your diet like? I had excellent results with cynomel and cynoplus but had to change up my diet to keep my metabolic high.

2 quarts of milk a day that I add simple syrup and salt too. 2-3 eggs, almost a quart of orange juice, some fruit, ice cream,red meat almost everyday with coffee. I'm 5'7'' 166, muscular build.
With my eggs I also add a tablespoon of mirn, a tbsp. of white sugar, and a teaspoon of soy sauce; Japanese style. I've also been cooking my steaks teriyaki style aka lots of sugar and salt.

OP
K

kringlecold

I've made sure to make sure my cynomel is spaced 4 hrs. apart now. I also took my last 1/8th of cynomel in combination with an 1/8 of cynoplus today and have noticed better results.

jaguar43

kringlecold said:
jag2594 said:

2 quarts of milk a day that I add simple syrup and salt too. 2-3 eggs, almost a quart of orange juice, some fruit, ice cream,red meat almost everyday with coffee. I'm 5'7'' 166, muscular build.
With my eggs I also add a tablespoon of mirn, a tbsp. of white sugar, and a teaspoon of soy sauce; Japanese style. I've also been cooking my steaks teriyaki style aka lots of sugar and salt.

Are you getting a meal in atleast three times a day, or are you spacing your foods quite a bit through out the day.

OP
K

kringlecold

I take each pill with some food, so yes, I have at least three meals per day.

OP
K

kringlecold

So this has never happened before?
I'm starting to ratchet down my dosage of cynomel as I've been getting real dizzy lately.

Jenn

Cynomel is t3, so does not require the liver to use it. Cynoplus is T4? or T4 plus T3?, so would require process by the liver. Temperature drops are a stressed liver....from lack of fuel(sugar,protein, sat fat.) or too much other work, detox, whatever.