Cyberattack in Italy

frannybananny

And so, the prediction by our feckless overlord Heir Klaus, has come to pass. Nicely played, Klaus, now you can call your pet monkeys like Trudeau and implement your digital id.
So what would be your plans? Are you going to withdraw all your money from banking institutions and keep it in your house? Is anyone?

A-Tim

If you spend your excess cash on physical assets like a house, that's a reasonable solution to the problem if you don't want to move jurisdictions. Housing tends to be the more difficult asset to confiscate and one of the last to occur, even in more tyrannical political settings.

JamesGatz

PLEASE MAY THIS CYBER INFILTRATION TARGET NEW YORK ALREADY

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU SCHWAAB

TAKE THE CELL TOWERS, TAKE THE TRAINS, TAKE EVERYTHING KLAUS

A-Tim

James - assuming you are a real person rather than just a troll account, could you stop with the all caps text and increased font size (not in this thread but in others). It's almost impossible to read and is the equivalent of shouting online. I almost never read what you have to say because of the text formatting you choose to use.

Brian Douglas

So what would be your plans? Are you going to withdraw all your money from banking institutions and keep it in your house? Is anyone?
This will be a pointless effort. The globalist plan is to introduce CBDC's when the fiat system is simultaneously collapsed. Cash will become useless. In order to access said CBDC's along with the internet & virtually everything else, you'll need your shiny new digital ID which now allows for continual tracking along with control over your access/spending of the digital currency. This will be the choke point for all the holdouts who refuse the clot shot & any other "updates" Klaus's bosses deem necessary should you still be emitting carbon. My plans are off grid. We are months away from this happening now as each country is well along with their plan to roll out digital ID's. The most conservative calculations on the self implosion of the global markets & currencies was 2027 but spending has accelerated & I believe it now inevitable by 2025 latest.

JamesGatz

James - assuming you are a real person rather than just a troll account, could you stop with the all caps text and increased font size (not in this thread but in others). It's almost impossible to read and is the equivalent of shouting online. I almost never read what you have to say because of the text formatting you choose to use.
I tried man but I CAN'T - my writing style is INTERTWINED with who I am - I shout in person too I PROMISE YOU

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals