Cut The Circle Of Gut Issues, Where To Enter? I Am Confused

Pompadour

Haidut mentions hypothyroidism (do you have this?), but my results were ok and my temps are ok.
I have normal results , but ultrasound shows that the structure of thyroid is a little bit changed. I don't know what it can mean. My mother also has normal labo results , but her thyroid is visibly very changed and she has almost all symptoms of being hypo (cold hands, low temp, very thinning hair - the scalp is visible and this of course is a tragedy to her). So i just want to say that normal results don't mean much in this case...
But i don't want to get thyroid medicine myself... for my mother it can be lyfe changing though. I really do have big plans for red light therapy. I plan to get it as soon as i have enough money :)

OP
Xisca

Xisca

I will do light therapy too!

I have been gathering tips about increasing stomach acid, at the right moment.

- Bitter herbs stimulate the parasympatic nerve at the bottom of the tongue. They are known for this anyway, and even taken as aperitive, like gentian, for those who can have alcool.
I do have a taste for bitter, but I am not fam of fibre at the moment. As I felt I missed this good effect, I decided to chew and spit (as do monkeys when they feel they have too much fibre!)
I use dendelion and artichoke leave, as I have them in the garden. Real strong, but shortly after this mornig, I was hungry!

- I use apple vinegar, for example with tomato, that is also acid.
- I take ascorbic acid with meal.

To ease digestion:
- As acid slow starch digestion, I really chew a long time, for ptyaline to do its job longer, in the mouth.
- As I have no social imperative, I spit all fiber I can!

I have the idea that mixed food are a tougher job for bacterias to reach their favorite one, in upper gut, so I really chew at the same time a mix of carb, protein and veggy.

Pompadour

Yes, bitters are good. Sometimes i buy Swedish bitters or use Iberogast.

I like to eat young dandelion leaves in salad , but the season is short. They are tasty only in mai.
And sometimes i take pills with dandelion and artishoke for liver.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
lol my solution tastes bad, but is good for my purse!

I agree with Haidut and Pompadour, important to give energy to your thyroid gland, holding red light over area does this well.

Did you find Chlorophyllin, thats good stuff. You got make plan to get your teeth issues cleared up, thats a key...

walker_in_aus

Please share your results! I will wait, because I have to try 1st what I have ordered, such as atrantil.
Just arrived, and supp from @haidut too.
Hi!

Just thought I'd update you. I started florassist with phage last night. I am also taking a combo of cascara and black walnut to increase elimination (Ive been IBS-C) which is started last week so I wouldn't confuse the effects. I'm taking one florassist morning and night after food. So far I have noticed a bit of discomfort and bloating, which I'm taking as it's doing something.

I will update you in a week if anything happens.

Funny how you read a thread like this and no one mentions exercise. Exercise is the main way to get a good O2/CO2 balance in the system, elimination of bad/promotion of good bacteria with increased diversity of gut flora.

dibble

Funny how you read a thread like this and no one mentions exercise. Exercise is the main way to get a good O2/CO2 balance in the system, elimination of bad/promotion of good bacteria with increased diversity of gut flora.

Yes and funny when you post this its effectively ignored. We all know why. Its because the majority of people who post on here dont know their arse from their elbow and just want to perpetuate an increasingly ludicrous belief system.

@dibble, you know what is funny? that this forum is attacked because it bans people who disagree with RP. Funny, seems like people get banned because they drop wonderful rays of sunlight like your last comment.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

Be careful, OP is watching you! lol ;)
I never thought about a relationship between flora and exercise, bowel movement and exercise, yes.
Exercise has never been enough to correct my CO2/O2 balance, but I might have felt it was good for me, and would have gone worse? Will never know... What is funny is that not only I got better only by eliminating gluten... but I had worse guts before, even though I was working as a mountain guide!

I live with no car in a steep place and garden and have to walk "for real", not for entertainment. I feel I am not in good shape but... I was finding it hard to follow a younger woman in a steep street, and then she said "You know what... I can see where you live... not only most people are usually left behind here, and not only you follow me but you have been talking all the time we have been walking! .... So yes, must be true that many people do not move their asss enough....
And still my osteopath told me I was breating too shallow and had to change it, and still I have some bacterial overgrowth....

I have been away those days... and I did work with manual therapy on my breathing, and my ribs are more free than before (and waow the terrible pains and aches!). Let's see! Thanks for your input, different view and interresting to add it to the topic!

The gut is such an overlooked part of metabolism/thyroid health. Good luck on your journey man. Keep pushing forward.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

The gut is such an overlooked part of metabolism/thyroid health.
Not sure in what sense you view them and the relationship... That is why I do not know how to enter the circle! Before solving metabolism, I see no other way to be more direct by taking care of the guts.
I got some work done on the respiratory diaphragm, and then started to react the xiphoides zone, and the activation disolved and went out a moment later on the thyroid zone, more exactly at the hioides zone. Also some arching of the neck, let's say around C4.
We also joked later about the tibetan salutation with the tongue out, as I was doing it as a reflex!