Cut Negative People Out Of Your Life

Terma

Fair enough, just be careful you don’t get too cozy in that lightness I mentioned, it could be dangerous.

With respect to Sweden, honestly I cannot think of a word to better describe their immigration policy. The country went from perhaps the most developed nation on Earth to a pure dysfunctional shithole. It is voluntarily irreversibly commiting a cultural and social self-genocide. What adjective do you think would be more appropriate to describe it? Perhaps one day biologists or anthropologists will come up with a better term for such self destructive behaviour. Some whales do it by beaching up, but nobody knows why.

By the way, don’t confuse negativity with being miserable. One may lead to the other, but so can positivism. In my experience of living in the US for many years, positivism very very often accompanies if not outright masks miserabilism. I’m negative yet quite happy.

This is off-topic and pretty much derailing the thread, but man you are going to love this interview:

This guy is what Donald Trump wished he could have been. Not that I agree, just saying this is one astute politician the entire EU is labeling a "negative influence", BBC is trying to trash this guy left and right... But no one can deny: he's an influence.

L

lollipop

It is not a question of cutting “negative” people out of your life NOR is it a question at all of positive or negative. This is simplistic thinking and polarizing thinking “us” or “them”. There is an old saying that the 5 people closest to you influence you the most. Look around, do you like what you see? Is it serving you? If not make other choices.

Edit: as @Jennifer pointed out, I am not describing such a situation. Just thinking about adults with choice. We live in choice and rather than needing to pass judgment on another, we can ask the question does it serve me, do I want to make this choice for my highest wellness. The thing I always try to remember:

We do not need to make others “wrong” for our “rightness”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Terma great interview. The sad part however is that this guy is a fascist by today’s European standards that are still set by the liberal bolsheviks that still govern most western EU nations. Hungary indeed is the voice of reason in today’s neomarxist Europe. Those guys still have a pretty decent chance to make it through, as their country isn’t polluted with the world’s trash just like Sweden, or Belgium, or France.

There will be a new migration wave in Europe in a few decades, with the remaning white Europeans moving to the Eastern Europe as the last bastion of western civilization on the continent. That is absolutely inevitable.

ken

The Vanished Book

By Torn Shoe and Old Man Shan
View this Author's Spotlight
product_thumbnail.php

Preview
Regina, this a new work by a couple of friends.
In a non-dual way, I can abide in both. To me, this a zen man:

OP
michael94

michael94

Legumes are a good source of trace elements
drink the bean juice

Luann

It seems more and more clear to me - from responses to this post, as well as my daily life - that facing darkness, perceived threats, and negative stimuli in just the right way, is necessary. Too aggressive only fuels the darkness, too passive accomplishes nothing. Forgive, include, yet be selective. Present self in a certain way.
It's a fine art. It's a muscle to hone. But, like many self-care arts, taught too rarely these days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals