(Curezone Thread) Milk: cause of autism?

llian

I got this thread from curezone forum and i thought to share it to see what are you're guys opinion on it.
SCIENTIFIC PROOF: MILK CAUSES AUTISM & ADD

Florida researcher, Robert Cade, M.D., and his colleagues have identified a milk protein, casomorphin, as the probable cause of attention deficit disorder and autism. They found Beta-casomorphin-7 in high concentrations in the blood and urine of patients with either schizophrenia or autism. (AUTISM, 1999, 3)

Eighty percent of cow's milk protein is casein. It has been documented that casein breaks down in the stomach to produce a peptide casomorphine, an opiate.

Another researcher observed that casomorphin aggravated the symptoms of autism. (Panksepp, J. Trends in Neuroscience, 1979, 2)

A third scientist produced evidence of elevated levels of endorphin-like substances in the cerebro-spinal fluid of people with autism. (Gillberg, C. (1988) Aspects of Autism: Biological Research Gaskell:London, pp. 31-37)

The Autism Research Unit, School of Health Sciences includes the following information on their website:

"The quantities of these compounds, as found in the urine, are much too large to be of central nervous system origin. The quantities are such that they can only have been derived from the incomplete breakdown of certain foods."

http://osiris.sunderland.ac.uk/autism/

PARENT'S MAGAZINE REPORTS MILK LINK TO AUTISM

Search the Internet and you'll find many anecdotal stories from parents blaming their children's autism on milk and dairy products. One such story appeared in the February, 2000 issue of "Parent's Magazine."

For children with autism, milk may very well be the major factor. One out of five American children have been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. One out of five American children take Ritalin. An alternative therapy? NOTMILK!

For Jill, NOTMILK has made all the difference.

Please someone debunk these infos here so I can enjoy my glass of warm milk again without having cortisol spikes... ty :3

Kvothe

I got this thread from curezone forum and i thought to share it to see what are you're guys opinion on it.

Florida researcher, Robert Cade, M.D., and his colleagues have identified a milk protein, casomorphin, as the probable cause of attention deficit disorder and autism. They found Beta-casomorphin-7 in high concentrations in the blood and urine of patients with either schizophrenia or autism. (AUTISM, 1999, 3)

Eighty percent of cow's milk protein is casein. It has been documented that casein breaks down in the stomach to produce a peptide casomorphine, an opiate.

Another researcher observed that casomorphin aggravated the symptoms of autism. (Panksepp, J. Trends in Neuroscience, 1979, 2)

A third scientist produced evidence of elevated levels of endorphin-like substances in the cerebro-spinal fluid of people with autism. (Gillberg, C. (1988) Aspects of Autism: Biological Research Gaskell:London, pp. 31-37)

The Autism Research Unit, School of Health Sciences includes the following information on their website:

"The quantities of these compounds, as found in the urine, are much too large to be of central nervous system origin. The quantities are such that they can only have been derived from the incomplete breakdown of certain foods."

Search the Internet and you'll find many anecdotal stories from parents blaming their children's autism on milk and dairy products. One such story appeared in the February, 2000 issue of "Parent's Magazine."

For children with autism, milk may very well be the major factor. One out of five American children have been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. One out of five American children take Ritalin. An alternative therapy? NOTMILK!

Please someone debunk these infos here so I can enjoy my glass of warm milk again without having cortisol spikes... ty :3

This is a theory that has been championed by a former user here, and therefore has been discussed in depth. You will find many a post discussing it. Poor digestion and absorption of peptides from casein, gluten, and other proteins might be a factor involved in autism. However, recent studies have not supported the idea.

"There were no significant differences between the HPLC urinary profiles of the children affected by autism and the typically developing controls. In those cases where HPLC showed peaks in the locations at which opioid peptides might be expected to be found, MALDI-TOF established that these peaks did not, in fact, represent opioid peptides. "

"The application of the method to screen 69 urine samples from 54 children with confirmed autistic disorders and 15 age-matched controls did not detect any of the target neuropeptides. The opioid peptide excess theory was not validated using this small sample set. Our findings are in contrast to earlier work published on urinary neuropeptides using HPLC with UV detection, but are in agreement with other, more recent, LC–MS-based work in this area"

itchaboyagain

I mean... association does not equal causation, simple as that. The association is interesting, and of use, but it being labeled as a "cause" is highly speculative.

It's more than likely related to digestion being fairly poor in autistic patients. I'd reckon you can find all sorts of undigested material in autistic blood.

Perry Staltic

People used to drink milk a lot more than they do now. Religiously. I certainly used to. Yet autism was fairly rare until about 1986, or so, when it really began to take off. Probably best to look elsewhere for what caused that change point. Maybe the approval at that time of aborted human fetal tissue use in certain vaccines? From what I've read, people with autism have antibodies to human DNA.

Last edited:
People used to drink milk a lot more than they do now. Religiously. I certainly used to. Yet autism was fairly rare until about 1986, or so, when it really began to take off. Probably best to look elsewhere for what caused that change point. Maybe the approval at that time of aborted human fetal tissue use in certain vaccines? From what I've read, people with autism have antibodies to human DNA.
Ray has mentioned a few times in different interviews that, starting at the beginning of the 1980s, there was a massive, country- wide governmental propaganda effort to convince people to get vaccinated.

He cited some data showing that before the 80s, the rate of allergy in the population was only 2%, but by the end of the decade, over 50% of people had some kind of allergy. I think this fits perfectly with what you said about autism taking off around 1986.

I don't know anything about fetus tissue in vaccines, but simply injecting people with whole proteins more often( which vaccines are known to contain) will increase the likelihood of allergy.

itchaboyagain

Ray has mentioned a few times in different interviews that, starting at the beginning of the 1980s, there was a massive, country- wide governmental propaganda effort to convince people to get vaccinated.

He cited some data showing that before the 80s, the rate of allergy in the population was only 2%, but by the end of the decade, over 50% of people had some kind of allergy. I think this fits perfectly with what you said about autism taking off around 1986.

I don't know anything about fetus tissue in vaccines, but simply injecting people with whole proteins more often( which vaccines are known to contain) will increase the likelihood of allergy.
Gotta love the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

Perry Staltic

Here's where I read about what I said above. I got the 1986 date wrong, though. 1981, 1988 and 1996 are the 3 change points.

tankasnowgod

There is nothing in there that is, in any way "proof" that milk causes autism in any way, shape, or form. If anything, it's merely theory, and a shaky one at that, held up by flimsy evidence.

So you have one guy with a theory, some people detecting peptides in urine and CSF of children with autism (with no comparison to how that compares to the general population), and some anecdotal evidence. Annnnd..... that's it. Nothing there would make me change my milk consumption habits one way or the other.

I think there's a lot more to the Serotonin connection.

hunchoz

Are you serious? Autism is caused by heavy metals like mercury Vacccines, Raw Milk is one of the healthiest foods in world.

reality

Casein can aggravate autist like symptoms. It all comes down to gut function, if it’s ‘leaky’ or permeable (and most autists are) then any poorly digested protein or food can provoke an immune reaction

this is also why I recommended going on an elimination diet in your other thread

Last edited:

qwazy

If the dairy proteins are not fully broken down in the stomach they will open the tight junction in the small intestine. The increased intestinal permeability together with food particles or endotoxins then causes the immune reaction. This can cause autism symptoms in some.

yerrag

Something to consider: What if the vaccines we are subjected to is altering our bodies' immune response and making our body react to milk proteins more easily such that it causes a type 1 hypersensitivity response.

So is it milk being painted as something bad because our body is now, thanks to vaccination, being made allergic to it?

If so, would the answer lie in avoiding vaccination so we can go back to enjoying nature's bounty, such as milk and maybe, even peanuts?

Milk is innocent
1609413198434.png

Ben.

Something to consider: What if the vaccines we are subjected to is altering our bodies' immune response and making our body react to milk proteins more easily such that it causes a type 1 hypersensitivity response.

So is it milk being painted as something bad because our body is now, thanks to vaccination, being made allergic to it?

If so, would the answer lie in avoiding vaccination so we can go back to enjoying nature's bounty, such as milk and maybe, even peanuts?

That is what i've been thinking.

Us being so uncapable of digestion foods in general, being diabetic, crooked teeth, bone disformations, people needing glasses, obesity, autism, cancer etc. is so beyond natural, atleast in such high amounts of people. These things getting increasingly worse troughout all populations is in my opinion caused by a enviromental factor.

But i think it is not just the vaccines. What if all the endocrin disruptors in our food/water supply, sanitizing everything, lack of sunlight, movement, heavy metals pesticides, herbicides, fluoride, toxins in the air, oxidized pufa's from fried/baked foods and vaccines too ofcourse are causing our cells to react batshit crazy leading to damage or being damaged directly from these things.

Food in general being the bad guy wether it is the sugar in fruits, the lactose/casein in milk, the protein in meat, the fat from nuts... it just doesn't add up. I mean common people... gluten is the reason for all bad things? Sugar? Milk? Seriously?
I guess there are foods that are more ideal than others depending on the person but its vaccines and the contimination of our water/soil that wreaks so much havoc... i can't seem to find a better idea as to why all these awfull things are happening (i am open for other perspectives tho). I mean it is simple food, you just shouldn't die from it or be sick for weeks on end because of it...

How else does one explain this insane amount of immunereactions from allergies and "autoimmmune" diseases like rheumatism/hashimotos?

Things like these makes me so sad with what we are doing to us and the very planet we live on:

One member linked Zach Bush somewhere here recently whom i didnt know of. And while i don't agree with everything, he seems to have a very interesting perspective. Just a heads up, sometimes he goes a little to spiritual at times (not that that is a bid thing)

qwazy

It is possible but as far as I know milk proteins have to be present in the vaccine for that to happen. For example egg allergies can be caused by vaccines because many vaccines contain small amounts of egg proteins.

yerrag

It is possible but as far as I know milk proteins have to be present in the vaccine for that to happen. For example egg allergies can be caused by vaccines because many vaccines contain small amounts of egg proteins.

If

Us being so uncapable of digestion foods in general, being diabetic, crooked teeth, bone disformations, people needing glasses, obesity, autism, cancer etc. is so beyond natural, atleast in such high amounts of people. These things getting increasingly worse troughout all populations is in my opinion caused by a enviromental factor.

But i think it is not just the vaccines. What if all the endocrin disruptors in our food/water supply, sanitizing everything, lack of sunlight, movement, heavy metals pesticides, herbicides, fluoride, toxins in the air, oxidized pufa's from fried/baked foods and vaccines too ofcourse are causing our cells to react batshit crazy leading to damage or being damaged directly from these things.

Food in general being the bad guy wether it is the sugar in fruits, the lactose/casein in milk, the protein in meat, the fat from nuts... it just doesn't add up. I mean common people... gluten is the reason for all bad things? Sugar? Milk? Seriously?
I guess there are foods that are more ideal than others depending on the person but its vaccines and the contimination of our water/soil that wreaks so much havoc... i can't seem to find a better idea as to why all these awfull things are happening (i am open for other perspectives tho). I mean it is simple food, you just shouldn't die from it or be sick for weeks on end because of it...

How else does one explain this insane amount of immunereactions from allergies and "autoimmmune" diseases like rheumatism/hashimotos?

Things like these makes me so sad with what we are doing to us and the very planet we live on:

One member linked Zach Bush somewhere here recently whom i didnt know of. And while i don't agree with everything, he seems to have a very interesting perspective. Just a heads up, sometimes he goes a little to spiritual at times (not that that is a bid thing)

Yes, I agree it's not just vaccines but many other factors.

One thing about vaccines is that we don't often know the effects of it, especially the effects that take time to snowbal on us. And because of the timeframe involved, it is hard for us to conclusively prove these effects. So, it's just so easy for proponent of "evidence-based" medicine, the favorite lying tool of the medical establishment, to brush off the harm induced by vaccines.

One bitten, the harmful effects of vaccines stay with us forever.

With the "other" poisons other than vaccines, it's more likely that when we stop ingesting these poisons, over time the body gets rid of them as it renews itself, and if the body can't get rid of them, the body would safely tuck it in the adipose tissues, away from general circulation, e.g. heavy metals. In the case of mercury, where it does harm by causing low blood oxygen transport (as mercury displaces oyxgen in hemoglobin, one can undergo mercury detox to rid himself o the mercury.

But with vaccines, it's not easy to detox as the vaccines unnaturally alter the body's immune response, and the effect easily is permanent. And there is very little done in the way of successfully detoxifying our body of the effects of vaccines.

yerrag

You would be right mostly. But I still think that allergies don't have to stem from being exposed to an allergen that is directly connected to the allergy. The allergy could simply stem from an alteration of the immune system that makes it more sensitive to various foods and substances that an unvaccinated person would not be sensitive to. So the vaccine does not necessarily have to have milk proteins as ingredients for one to develop an allergy to milk.

GelatinGoblin

Yes, yes and yes. The usual low sunlight, poor (and I mean poor... **** dietary recommendations, too long to talk about) diet, etc etc etc. Everything you mentioned in that section and so much more... I mean really, nowadays I see a lot more beautiful girls then handsome guys.
Too much masturbation too.

RealNeat

yeah i linked ZB here Zach Bush MD has COVID/ Viruses/ Germ Theory figured out.. He has deep thoughts that i appreciate, especially about the "Novel" Scam.

Im not sure on the whole millk causes autism thing as any chronic inflammatory condition can cause all sorts of things but i have recently been very cautious with my animal foods. I think there is some convincing evidence that vaccines really do cause, at least in significant ways the formation of the spectrum, and pretty much all domesticated (that we eat) animals are vaccinated.

yeah i linked ZB here Zach Bush MD has COVID/ Viruses/ Germ Theory figured out.. He has deep thoughts that i appreciate, especially about the "Novel" Scam.

Im not sure on the whole millk causes autism thing as any chronic inflammatory condition can cause all sorts of things but i have recently been very cautious with my animal foods. I think there is some convincing evidence that vaccines really do cause, at least in significant ways the formation of the spectrum, and pretty much all domesticated (that we eat) animals are vaccinated.

The animal vaccination thing is something that I knew about but didn't really give much thought.

The main problem with vaccines is that they may contain whole proteins which are injected intramuscularly, along with the adjuvants. If we are eating an animal which was vaccinated, the dementium( Al) and other toxins will have to go though our digestive system, which is used to excluding excessive amounts of toxins from the environment( although some will definitely pass to the bloodstream). But, thanks to portal circulation, the liver will have a shot at collecting and deactivating the toxins before they reach the rest of the organs, which aren't as easily regenerated as the liver.

To me, It's not really a reason for me to stop eating meat, since if I don't eat it, I'll starve, cause I can't eat seafood or dairy/ eggs. And if I eat just fruit and vegetables, I'll certainly become underweight.