Cures For BV, A True Epidemic

Ras

Can you point to a reference/link?

Kray

Thank you for this! Would adding peroxide to a peri bottle of plain water and using for cleansing at toilet, like a bidet, not be a bad thing?

Ras

Thank you for this! Would adding peroxide to a peri bottle of plain water and using for cleansing at toilet, like a bidet, not be a bad thing?
I'm neither experienced nor smart enough to say for sure. I've found that no matter what I read, I have to experiment to know how things will work for me.

zorba990

I'm not saying this is the same but I suffered from "jock itch" as we used to call it for may years starting as a teen in high school. I tried many medicines for this. Finally I found something that worked. I introduced competing organisms into the area. It took several weeks but it finally went away and never returned. I used EM-1, "Effective Microorganisms" which can be found on Amazon now. Its a mix of bacteria and yeasts. Being yeast/mold sensitive I was hesitant to use it but it worked and since I have used it for other things. Might be worth a try.

Kray

I'm not saying this is the same but I suffered from "jock itch" as we used to call it for may years starting as a teen in high school. I tried many medicines for this. Finally I found something that worked. I introduced competing organisms into the area. It took several weeks but it finally went away and never returned. I used EM-1, "Effective Microorganisms" which can be found on Amazon now. Its a mix of bacteria and yeasts. Being yeast/mold sensitive I was hesitant to use it but it worked and since I have used it for other things. Might be worth a try.
Wow, that's pretty interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Kray

I'm neither experienced nor smart enough to say for sure. I've found that no matter what I read, I have to experiment to know how things will work for me.
Makes sense. Seems it can't hurt, given the information you shared. Thanks for reply.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals