Cured My Headaches

After many years, and dozens of approaches...

My headaches always seemed to be neck related. Cervicogenic.

Something called the "Mulligan Concept" -- and in a few moments, headaches gone.

It's been a week. This is the kind of thing that fixed it:

Amazing. It was always a few moments away from being fixed.

Xisca

I have the same type of pain and will try it!
Actually, I do something like this instinctivelyand it always helped.

I can also tell you that buteyko method quit my headaches... I do the system like doing the CP but walking, and then go on the slow breathing sitted . This brings a very big sudden high co2.

Xisca

Mine is not fixed forever, but when I get one, the exercice I said makes it go!
I have less also because before using breathing I did somatic experiencing. It releases a lot of nervous tensions.

I had an accident in the neck as a teenager, but the main problem is muscle tensions that develop afterward, I think. Any technique that makes the muscle surrender by themselves instead of forcing them, should work.

Xisca

and in a few moments, headaches gone.

It's been a week.
So at the momento you are not sure that they are definitely gone?
If they come back, anyway now you have the fix!

OP
ecstatichamster
Nothing has come back. I'm doing the exercise every day. Nine days so far headache free

Xisca

Nothing has come back. I'm doing the exercise every day. Nine days so far headache free
Ho, that's the point I missed, you do it every day!
Wonderful!

achillea

My wife has been getting a headache almost every night between 1 and 3 AM. She is awakened from a deep sleep to this neckache then headache that she cannot stop. she tried this method last night and said it helped. So today she is going to do it as an exercise and repeat it each day to see what happens.

kaybb

I'm giving this a try.....I've had migraine/vertigo the last four days.

OP
ecstatichamster
They are 90% better. I get the headaches still but not nearly as often. Most of the time the manipulation fixes them. I seldom have to take anything anymore. I may go back to the physical therapist one more time to get more detailed help but for the most part it is behind me.

Xisca

They are 90% better. I get the headaches still but not nearly as often. Most of the time the manipulation fixes them. I seldom have to take anything anymore. I may go back to the physical therapist one more time to get more detailed help but for the most part it is behind me.
I think for me, that the problem comes from my jaw.
So, I can get rid of the headache, and the neck is still stiff. So if you have to rely on an exercise, the cause is not fixed. That is what I think for myself at least!
In case of headache, I would check the TMJ...

OP
ecstatichamster
I still get them sometimes. The trouble is it's hard to get to the C1 to restore its mobility. The muscle there is very thick.

Here is one I just tried that worked great:

Xisca

It is so painful under the jaw! I cannot! It hurts the saliva glands.

Mrscorpion360

I understand that this is an old thread.

But awhile ago, while I was heading out with my family on a trip, on our way to our destination I was slowly getting a headache and when we got back home after dinner, the headache was a little strong, so I had to search what the forum has to offer to deal with my issue.

At first I thought I was doing rather rubbish at it since it’s my first time, but as I got use to this little exercise my headache was slowly going away to my surprise, although the headache came back but on the weaker side rather than the strong side this time around after a shower, so I rewatch the video again and did the exercise and my headache went away completely and I was able to sleep thankfully.

Last night i had a little headache before bed so I did the exercise again and worked again like a charm and I had nice sleep too. I have neck problems too and I need to handle this issue soon, but thank god I saw your thread because it was helpful.

OliviaD

After many years, and dozens of approaches...

My headaches always seemed to be neck related. Cervicogenic.

Something called the "Mulligan Concept" -- and in a few moments, headaches gone.

It's been a week. This is the kind of thing that fixed it:

Amazing. It was always a few moments away from being fixed.

Wow - this is fascinating! I am a PT but am amazed at the new things I keep learning on you tube :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals