Cure for hives

清貴杉山

Hey guys,anyone knows a possible origin for hives or urticaria?iv been having them for years and idk what to do to attack the root cause,iv been doing urine therapy to calm down the red itchy skin and works and apply raw butter too,but there dont seem to go away for good,any advice? im open to everything

Hey guys,anyone knows a possible origin for hives or urticaria?iv been having them for years and idk what to do to attack the root cause,iv been doing urine therapy to calm down the red itchy skin and works and apply raw butter too,but there dont seem to go away for good,any advice? im open to everything

I have dealt with them too, histamine intolerance, which is a build up of histamine levels in your body. When your imaginary "histamine bucket" inside fills up, the spillover causes hives, rashes, angioedema, headaches and a multitude of other unpleasant symptoms.

Attachments

• 20190317_123834.jpg
    20190317_123834.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 53

清貴杉山

I have dealt with them too, histamine intolerance, which is a build up of histamine levels in your body. When your imaginary "histamine bucket" inside fills up, the spillover causes hives, rashes, angioedema, headaches and a multitude of other unpleasant symptoms.
Holy cow yours are way worse than mines definetly,so histamine intolerance?i noticed that wheat and in general high starch diet(i know,not peat)tend to fire up the hives like crazy,i loged again in the forum because im doing a peater approach rn,tons of fruit honey and milk,sugar,candied ginger and lots of lean meats,carrot salad can help?

You are gonna have to familiarize yourself with high high histamine foods and have them as an occasional splurge. Anything aged like leftovers, fermented, pickled, dried or aged foods need to be the first to go. Candied or any dried fruit would be terrible, but ginger is great for lowering histamines in small doses. Nettle is very good for lowering histamines too. Seafood is problematic as well as ground meats and cured meats. All cheeses are aged and a problem except mozzarella. Egg white are another bad one for histamine intolerance, cook them well or ditch them all together like I have. Wheat isn't good for anybody so get that gone. Oranges and milk were problematic too, for me, until I took Ray Peat's advice and started adding sugar and salt to them. Sugar, salt and caffeine are natural antihistamines so use them liberally until things calm down in you.

清貴杉山

You are gonna have to familiarize yourself with high high histamine foods and have them as an occasional splurge. Anything aged like leftovers, fermented, pickled, dried or aged foods need to be the first to go. Candied or any dried fruit would be terrible, but ginger is great for lowering histamines in small doses. Nettle is very good for lowering histamines too. Seafood is problematic as well as ground meats and cured meats. All cheeses are aged and a problem except mozzarella. Egg white are another bad one for histamine intolerance, cook them well or ditch them all together like I have. Wheat isn't good for anybody so get that gone. Oranges and milk were problematic too, for me, until I took Ray Peat's advice and started adding sugar and salt to them. Sugar, salt and caffeine are natural antihistamines so use them liberally until things calm down in you.
I dont really eat normal cheeses,just fresh cheese thats pretty the same as mozzarella anyways,im eating oranges rn cuz they are in season here and milk never seem to be problematic to me,all the opposite,i do candied ginger time to time too i enjoy it a lot,i just posted a thread on my overall diet,i will really appreciate if you can check it out,thanks beforehand

I dont really eat normal cheeses,just fresh cheese thats pretty the same as mozzarella anyways,im eating oranges rn cuz they are in season here and milk never seem to be problematic to me,all the opposite,i do candied ginger time to time too i enjoy it a lot,i just posted a thread on my overall diet,i will really appreciate if you can check it out,thanks beforehand

Send me your link.

清貴杉山

Send me your link.

My arm hive only came on from a new sofa. The chemicals that had gotten into my skin, which can also happen from soaps, lotions, toothpaste and such. It would turn that red when I ate pork, rice, chicken and flouride. There are so many angles to histsmine tolerance. You can eat something everyday and then one day that same thing will cause rashes and hives. So frequency matters in many cases more than just the food itself. Rotation is super important to keep histamines behaving.

清貴杉山

My arm hive only came on from a new sofa. The chemicals that had gotten into my skin, which can also happen from soaps, lotions, toothpaste and such. It would turn that red when I ate pork, rice, chicken and flouride. There are so many angles to histsmine tolerance. You can eat something everyday and then one day that same thing will cause rashes and hives. So frequency matters in many cases more than just the food itself. Rotation is super important to keep histamines behaving.
that makes absolute sense,i try to rotate the cuts of meat as humanely possible,same with fruit and dairy choices

PaRa

whole food vitamin C, copper (lot Of liver for example), dairies and eggs, low meat

it will lowers your histamine lvl

清貴杉山

whole food vitamin C, copper (lot Of liver for example), dairies and eggs, low meat

it will lowers your histamine lvl
i alredy consume a lot of whole food vit C dairy and eggs,i cant live without meat tbh

PaRa

i alredy consume a lot of whole food vit C dairy and eggs,i cant live without meat tbh
So eat meat haha, just was guidelines to lower histamine quickly

just do lot of calcium whole food C and copper foods (liver, cacao, squids)

Dave Clark

I don't generally use oral vitamin D, but one time a few years ago when I was cleaning out my heating vents, something caused me to get hives up and down my legs. I panicked since I had never experienced hives before, and started searching and found this study: UNMC study: Vitamin D provides relief for those with chronic hives.
I used several thousand units/day for a few days, and the hives went away. Would they have went away anyway, I don't know, but as soon as I started taking the D, I noticed they were reducing in size. and amount. I think the mechanism is that vitamin D taken orally can suppress the immune system, and that can stop the allergic over activation. Not sure how this would work if you are someone who already takes oral D, you may have to up the dose more.

清貴杉山

I don't generally use oral vitamin D, but one time a few years ago when I was cleaning out my heating vents, something caused me to get hives up and down my legs. I panicked since I had never experienced hives before, and started searching and found this study: UNMC study: Vitamin D provides relief for those with chronic hives.
I used several thousand units/day for a few days, and the hives went away. Would they have went away anyway, I don't know, but as soon as I started taking the D, I noticed they were reducing in size. and amount. I think the mechanism is that vitamin D taken orally can suppress the immune system, and that can stop the allergic over activation. Not sure how this would work if you are someone who already takes oral D, you may have to up the dose more.
can a kill 2 birds in 1 shoot and drink some milk with vitD?

Dave Clark

can a kill 2 birds in 1 shoot and drink some milk with vitD?
I think you will need a substantial dose, like several thousand i.u. per day, which would mean quite a bit of milk, plus I think milk is fortified with vitamin D2, which is not utilized as good as D3. Of course, try anything that is not harmful to see if it works. Maybe some sun will help, or maybe the milk will help, but the high dose oral is probably going to be the best, at least 2000 iu, maybe 5000 iu.

Dr Eric Berg has a video on quercetin for hives:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5oZtFGUr1c
. I've now used it several times (single 500mg dose) to all but shut down an activation within a few hours after taking the dose. (I don't have severe hives; I'd think it would still be worth a shot.)

In my worst state quercetin was another regular
gotcha,will do extra milk and oranges today

Oranges are really high in histamines, but the vitamin C in them is really good for lowering histamines. Straining out the pulp and adding in some sugar and salt helps keep the histamines down. I still do that with my fresh orange juice and it is tasty in milk too!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals