haidut

Forum Supporter
A year ago, if I had seen an article like that on MSM I would have just rolled my eyes and assumed it was just schizophrenic journalists writing in a state of SSRI withdrawal. Yet, here it is and it is not an isolated news item. After an entire year of mocking, vilifying, arresting, doxxing, cancelling, etc of people who were saying all along lockdowns will decimate the country, Cuomo is now singing that same song. Namely, if NY does not reopen ASAP the economic devastation would be so complete there will be nothing left to reopen. Just a week ago, Cuomo was foaming at the mouth then asked when NY will reopen and said that considering the skyrocketing infection rate numbers, and the very low vaccination rates, reopening even in 2022 was actually an optimistic goal. As @Drareg and @tankasnowgod pointed out a few months ago, this whole thing is now about to be over (as if it never happened) as soon as the election is done and powers that be got their guy installed as President. Even the vaccine may turn out to be a very small piece of the political puzzle. Yes, a lot of companies/people will get rich off of it and it is a nice "gig" for people like Gates, but it is not really a factor in reopening anything. California already put a recall on the ballot, because Newsom messed things up beyond belief. I am not sure why the same is not already under way in NY too...
What a travesty this world has become!

"...New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Monday that the state must start reopening its economy despite most New Yorkers not having received a coronavirus vaccination, saying that there will be “nothing left to open” otherwise....New York currently does not allow gatherings of more than ten people at private residences. Indoor dining at restaurants is limited and even prohibited in some areas with higher positivity rates."

@Regina @boris @Giraffe @yerrag

Last edited:

Regina

A year ago, if I had seen an article like that on MSM I would have just rolled my eyes and assumed it was just schizophrenic journalists writing in a state of SSRI withdrawal. Yet, here it is and it is not an isolated news item. After an entire year of mocking, vilifying, arresting, doxxing, cancelling, etc of people who were saying all along lockdowns will decimate the country, Cuomo is now singing that same song. Namely, if NY does not reopen ASAP the economic devastation would be so complete there will be nothing left to reopen. Just a week ago, Cuomo was foaming at the mouth then asked when NY will reopen and said that considering the skyrocketing infection rate numbers, and the very low vaccination rates, reopening in 2022 was actually an optimistic goal. As @Drareg and @tankasnowgod pointed out a few months ago, this whole thing is now about to be over (as if it never happened) as soon as the election is done and powers that be got their guy installed as President. Even the vaccine may turn out to be just a piece of the political puzzle. Yes, a lot of companies/people will get rich off of it and it is a nice "gig" for people like Gates, but it is not really a factor in reopening anything. California already put a recall on the ballot, because Newsom messed things up beyond belief. I am not sure why the same is not already under way in NY too...

"...New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Monday that the state must start reopening its economy despite most New Yorkers not having received a coronavirus vaccination, saying that there will be “nothing left to open” otherwise....New York currently does not allow gatherings of more than ten people at private residences. Indoor dining at restaurants is limited and even prohibited in some areas with higher positivity rates."

?

tankasnowgod

A year ago, if I had seen an article like that on MSM I would have just rolled my eyes and assumed it was just schizophrenic journalists writing in a state of SSRI withdrawal. Yet, here it is and it is not an isolated news item. After an entire year of mocking, vilifying, arresting, doxxing, cancelling, etc of people who were saying all along lockdowns will decimate the country, Cuomo is now singing that same song. Namely, if NY does not reopen ASAP the economic devastation would be so complete there will be nothing left to reopen. Just a week ago, Cuomo was foaming at the mouth then asked when NY will reopen and said that considering the skyrocketing infection rate numbers, and the very low vaccination rates, reopening in 2022 was actually an optimistic goal. As @Drareg and @tankasnowgod pointed out a few months ago, this whole thing is now about to be over (as if it never happened) as soon as the election is done and powers that be got their guy installed as President. Even the vaccine may turn out to be just a piece of the political puzzle. Yes, a lot of companies/people will get rich off of it and it is a nice "gig" for people like Gates, but it is not really a factor in reopening anything. California already put a recall on the ballot, because Newsom messed things up beyond belief. I am not sure why the same is not already under way in NY too...

Crazy. Just reading this, my only thought is "You are THE ONE that's keeping New York closed!" If it weren't for the obvious politics involved, I would strongly suspect Cuomo was suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder.

I guess that's still a possibility. Did his "Tyler Durden" personality tweet that out, as opposed to his "Jack" personality?

Regina

Munch
Crazy. Just reading this, my only thought is "You are THE ONE that's keeping New York closed!" If it weren't for the obvious politics involved, I would strongly suspect Cuomo was suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder.

I guess that's still a possibility. Did his "Tyler Durden" personality give this press conference, as opposed to his "Jack" personality?
Munchausen's by proxy

Man does the future sure look scary. In the words of Haidut himself, stay sane yall. In the scenario where everything does fall apart, establishing a community in a high altitude Latin American country sounds reasonable

Jem Oz

Man does the future sure look scary. In the words of Haidut himself, stay sane yall. In the scenario where everything does fall apart, establishing a community in a high altitude Latin American country sounds reasonable
But how to get there without being vaxxed…… (guess I could sail across the pacific)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
establishing a community in a high altitude Latin American country sounds reasonable

I think Whitney Webb is in Chile, and probably for a good reason. She may have listened to Peat's interviews years ago and taken note :):

J

jb116

If you think this is a genuine or even disingenuous sentiment to reopen, sorry to say that's a bit naive. What I mean is there is no internal struggle here to open or not. This is part of the gas lighting. They will eventually find another excuse to shut down or implement new mandates piece by piece for their new future. This is ritual. These people see the human race as ***t (it's even in the logo) and it's in their oath to destroy. Unfortunately everybody else ponders along political thinking in how they analyze this. This isn't political. This is a Covenant.

Jem Oz

I
If you think this is a genuine or even disingenuous sentiment to reopen, sorry to say that's a bit naive. What I mean is there is no internal struggle here to open or not. This is part of the gas lighting. They will eventually find another excuse to shut down or implement new mandates piece by piece for their new future. This is ritual. These people see the human race as ***t (it's even in the logo) and it's in their oath to destroy. Unfortunately everybody else ponders along political thinking in how they analyze this. This isn't political. This is a Covenant.
I think you are wrong. I think the whole thing has been much more bumbling, random and moronic than you and several others on this forum imagine. These aren't smart people, they often don't know what they're doing.

I guess time will tell either way.

jzone56

IMO The Regime will be gone in 4 years. Every year, more and more people are getting fed up with this Technocracy.

Trump, as imperfect as he was, showed just how weak and frail the whole system is. If he had an OUNCE of support from the fat cat bureaucrats and/or Silicuck Valley ThinkTanks, SCIENCE would’ve prevailed and the US would’ve been opened long long ago.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
J

jb116

Which logo?
1610591798631.png

J

jb116

I

I think you are wrong. I think the whole thing has been much more bumbling, random and moronic than you and several others on this forum imagine. These aren't smart people, they often don't know what they're doing.

I guess time will tell either way.
Oh no, these are very smart people. They know what they are doing wrong. That's what makes them so villainous. Jesuit Fauci just happen to have a magical crystal ball to know at Jesuit Georgetown University, on Jan 10 2017 "the Trump administration will be facing a pandemic"...? Yea okay. If you want to remain in your gullible bubble, be my guest. In the meanwhile, I will look directly their obvious hint to their ploys, such as that and simulations for example, and the not so obvious through the lens of occultism. You get to see a whole other parallel reality so to speak learning that knowledge,

tankasnowgod

Just because Cuomo is an idiot doesn't mean the people pulling his strings are. The whole thing is obviously organized. Why else would something like 40 states within the US, and dozens of countries all embark on a radical medical experiment at the exact same time?

Jem Oz

B
Just because Cuomo is an idiot doesn't mean the people pulling his strings are. The whole thing is obviously organized. Why else would something like 40 states within the US, and dozens of countries all embark on a radical medical experiment at the exact same time?
Because the world is fool of fools. And because it's happened many times before (mass vaccinations are nothing new). It's a fever. A manifestation of profound psychic damage from people who fundamentally weren't loved as babies. Again I will remind you: you don't actually know the things you know. None of us do to be sure, but they are all, at this stage at least, mere suspicions. I wish that fact was inserted more frequently into posts people are making about the coming apocalypse. I also hope that if the hideous events you predict don't come to pass, that you will have the grace to admit you got it wrong.

Giraffe

Jesuit Fauci just happen to have a magical crystal ball to know at Jesuit Georgetown University, on Jan 10 2017 "the Trump administration will be facing a pandemic"...?

They come up with their scare stories every couple of years. I could have predicted it, too.
  • 2000 BSE
  • 2003 SARS
  • 2005 Bird Flu
  • 2009 Swine Flu
  • 2012 MERS
  • 2014 Ebola
  • 2015 ZIKA
  • 2020 SARS II

tankasnowgod

And because it's happened many times before (mass vaccinations are nothing new).
What are you talking about? Have you been alive the past year? NOTHING like this has ever happened before, not on a scale like this. You can never point to anytime in history that 1 million or more people were "locked down" and prevented from going to work or opening their businesses for even a month. Then, suddenly, in 2020, Governors/Mayors/Health Officials and heads of State everywhere decided to lock down billions of people for 10+ months. The odds of that being organic are less than you winning the next 36 consecutive Powerball jackpots. Or grinding up an iPhone, dumping it into the ocean, and having a complete and working iPhone randomly assembled from the parts wash ashore in three months.

There plenty of reports of health official doing a complete 180 in a matter of days. But, I guess it was just their foolish ignorance that made them suddenly ignore policies that they themselves advocated and followed for decades.

You didn't see the obvious campaign to shut down doctors/nurses/researchers pointing out every time they talked critically about COVID on Youtube? I mean, I guess maybe that wasn't an organized campaign, maybe it's just a glitch in their software that, by chance, only affected people questioning the COVID narrative.

Also, I have no clue what you meant when you said "I also hope that if the hideous events you predict don't come to pass." I didn't predict anything in this tread. I was merely talking about events that have already occurred.

Jem Oz

The problem isn't the events that are happening. It's your concept of "the world". But bon chance.

J

jb116

They come up with their scare stories every couple of years. I could have predicted it, too.
  • 2000 BSE
  • 2003 SARS
  • 2005 Bird Flu
  • 2009 Swine Flu
  • 2012 MERS
  • 2014 Ebola
  • 2015 ZIKA
  • 2020 SARS II
Sure, they had a crystal ball every time. It wasn't planned at all. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom