Drareg

A year ago, if I had seen an article like that on MSM I would have just rolled my eyes and assumed it was just schizophrenic journalists writing in a state of SSRI withdrawal. Yet, here it is and it is not an isolated news item. After an entire year of mocking, vilifying, arresting, doxxing, cancelling, etc of people who were saying all along lockdowns will decimate the country, Cuomo is now singing that same song. Namely, if NY does not reopen ASAP the economic devastation would be so complete there will be nothing left to reopen. Just a week ago, Cuomo was foaming at the mouth then asked when NY will reopen and said that considering the skyrocketing infection rate numbers, and the very low vaccination rates, reopening even in 2022 was actually an optimistic goal. As @Drareg and @tankasnowgod pointed out a few months ago, this whole thing is now about to be over (as if it never happened) as soon as the election is done and powers that be got their guy installed as President. Even the vaccine may turn out to be a very small piece of the political puzzle. Yes, a lot of companies/people will get rich off of it and it is a nice "gig" for people like Gates, but it is not really a factor in reopening anything. California already put a recall on the ballot, because Newsom messed things up beyond belief. I am not sure why the same is not already under way in NY too...
What a travesty this world has become!

"...New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Monday that the state must start reopening its economy despite most New Yorkers not having received a coronavirus vaccination, saying that there will be “nothing left to open” otherwise....New York currently does not allow gatherings of more than ten people at private residences. Indoor dining at restaurants is limited and even prohibited in some areas with higher positivity rates."

@Regina @boris @Giraffe @yerrag

He’s worried about reelection, the data probably showed he was losing support, this is the new normal for politics-hypernormilization(Adam Curtis).
He’s also a crucial piece on the elite chess board, if a Trump styled individual gets into power in NYC they won’t like it, unlikely as NYC is extremely "liberal" but you never know.
They want NYC as a smart city going forward, he has begun moving things in that direction with Bill epistein Gates and Eric Schmidt.
Smart cities are a way to break up nation states, big tech doesn’t need big nation states anymore, a small high tech military will suffice to defend a smart city, plus smart cities world wide will form a military alliance.

Regina

He’s worried about reelection, the data probably showed he was losing support, this is the new normal for politics-hypernormilization(Adam Curtis).
He’s also a crucial piece on the elite chess board, if a Trump styled individual gets into power in NYC they won’t like it, unlikely as NYC is extremely "liberal" but you never know.
They want NYC as a smart city going forward, he has begun moving things in that direction with Bill epistein Gates and Eric Schmidt.
Smart cities are a way to break up nation states, big tech doesn’t need big nation states anymore, a small high tech military will suffice to defend a smart city, plus smart cities world wide will form a military alliance.
"if a Trump styled individual gets into power in NYC". That's a knee-slapper. They would never let that happen.

You know they all speak in unison. "Build back better."; "We're all in this together."

I think there is a 'mission accomplished' signal for the failed US cities.
Here's Lori echoing

J

jb116

"if a Trump styled individual gets into power in NYC". That's a knee-slapper. They would never let that happen.

You know they all speak in unison. "Build back better."; "We're all in this together."

Here's Lori echoing
Oh I think you'd love the number surrounding coronavirus, as it's derived from the cabal's practice of gematria. It's quite amazing actually, the list. When I read "Lori" and "Chicago Mayor" I remembered right away how relevant she is to this list.

Drareg

Here's Lori echoing

They honestly believe all will be forgiven by future generations because they believe they are creating a utopia, they don’t care that it’s all recorded, future generations are just going to see the SSRI induced madness and psychosis, the human organism will correct to coherency or it won’t survive, they will be some bit "peaty" looking back on these times and see instead of perceive, think, act, it was parrot, parrot, parrot.

David90

Very sad. Maybe if enough people end up in this situation they can start pushing back. I don't think protests work at all, but I read on the news some people in other countries have started to sabotage the infrastructure (mostly wifi and wireless technology on the streets) and that can cripple any modern government as they all rely on that equipment to stay in power and conduct business on a daily basis.
Its very sad indeed.

Yeah that is a very good Idea from the People of the Other Countries. Damaging Wireless Technology and/or Wifi will cripple them for sure.

@haidut
And now they are planing something sinister over here. They are Wanting to tighten the Lockdown yet again. The News came in Yesterday Evening, that Merkel and the German Government are planing to shut down ALL local and long-distance transport here in Germany. Merkel personally denied that Idea, but i still think they are going to do that to some degree.

Also our Minister of Transport is checking if the Care for the People (I think Food-Wise, by the sounds of it?) could be maintained.
This COULD be a Spoiler that they are maybe thinking about closing even Grocery Stores?. Maybe i'm mistaken....
The next Press Conference was even brought forward earlier by one Week. Are they all getting Insane or what? :wtf

If they are truly doing this, then the Grocery Stores (mine included) are getting overruned, i can assure you that.....

Rooster

Chicago now says they'll reopen because the shutdown will kill businesses.

Who knew merely putting Biden in office would cure the pandemic.

The UK says they may mandate masks forever.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Its very sad indeed.

Yeah that is a very good Idea from the People of the Other Countries. Damaging Wireless Technology and/or Wifi will cripple them for sure.

@haidut
And now they are planing something sinister over here. They are Wanting to tighten the Lockdown yet again. The News came in Yesterday Evening, that Merkel and the German Government are planing to shut down ALL local and long-distance transport here in Germany. Merkel personally denied that Idea, but i still think they are going to do that to some degree.

Also our Minister of Transport is checking if the Care for the People (I think Food-Wise, by the sounds of it?) could be maintained.
This COULD be a Spoiler that they are maybe thinking about closing even Grocery Stores?. Maybe i'm mistaken....
The next Press Conference was even brought forward earlier by one Week. Are they all getting Insane or what? :wtf

If they are truly doing this, then the Grocery Stores (mine included) are getting overruned, i can assure you that.....

That's very bad news. Once transportation even by land is controlled then mass starvation is on the horizon.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Seriously, there were many people saying this exact thing back in March.

Cuomo actually had such people arrested. I think they were in front of his mansion with signs saying "lockdown = starvation", or something similar. Not sure if the same happened in Chicago, but I would be surprised if it didn't.

Rooster

It's like, "Duh!"

Seriously, there were many people saying this exact thing back in March.
Yes I started a website in April to try and get out the news about the hoax but i discovered most people don't care enough to go out and stand up for their rights.

The most people are willing to do is go onto Facebook and like a post

DrJ

Trump basically tweeted that this is what would happen but I can't find it.

David90

That's very bad news. Once transportation even by land is controlled then mass starvation is on the horizon.
@haidut

Very Bad News indeed, because i had the same Thought as you, as i heard this ( Transportation Control = Mass Starvation? )

They say they wanted to stop local and long-distance transport's here in Germany so that the overfilled Trains or Busses are stopping. But i also think, this has rather to do with your Anwser to this News. As of Today, they even think about stopping the supraregional Air Traffic in the entire Country. So your suspection is getting hardened.....

tankasnowgod

Now even the Mass Satanic Media is starting to say the same things as Cuomo and Lightfoot-

The findings showed there is "no clear, significant" benefit to lockdowns and business closures.​

After comparing the countries with more restrictive measures to those with less restrictive measures, it was clear to the researchers that there is "no clear, significant beneficial effect of [more restrictive measures] on case growth in any country."

Their findings suggest that mandatory lockdowns don't significantly stop the spread more than personal measures like social distancing and mask-wearing. "We do not question the role of all public health interventions, or of coordinated communications about the epidemic, but we fail to find an additional benefit of stay-at-home orders and business closures," the authors concluded.

Apparently, the propaganda master running this operation has given the order to start turning this thing around. In Jon Rappoport's interviews with former Propagandist Ellis Medavoy, Medavoy stated that he could turn an entire population's views around in 6 weeks, if he was given a team of 10 or so, and the green light. Obviously, the "green light" was the most crucial thing.

It appears "Erase the Covid Fear" has been given the green light, which, judging by Medavoy's standards, would put the end of this COVID nonsense (or at least the majority of it) at late February/Early March.

J

jb116

Now even the Mass Satanic Media is starting to say the same things as Cuomo and Lightfoot-

The findings showed there is "no clear, significant" benefit to lockdowns and business closures.​

Apparently, the propaganda master running this operation has given the order to start turning this thing around. In Jon Rappoport's interviews with former Propagandist Ellis Medavoy, Medavoy stated that he could turn an entire population's views around in 6 weeks, if he was given a team of 10 or so, and the green light. Obviously, the "green light" was the most crucial thing.

It appears "Erase the Covid Fear" has been given the green light, which, judging by Medavoy's standards, would put the end of this COVID nonsense (or at least the majority of it) at late February/Early March.
I'm suprised to hear this from you actually. Because if we are to believe that "it's all over" mostly, then the evidences that point to reshaping the society and life as a whole, fall through and becomes more of a transparent operation all about a virus. Do we believe that?? I can't for a second. They couldn't have come this far to remove the "pandemic" fear: essentially the leash of the citizens. Just doesn't add up. Instead, I think we are going to see more mental abuse where they do a 180 after giving hope and lock us down again or maybe even worse. This hasnt come close to their goals yet.

Regina

But does a planned shake-up in DC cause the "need" to permanently harden the cities further?
Here's George Webb with his thinking....

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I'm suprised to hear this from you actually. Because if we are to believe that "it's all over" mostly, then the evidences that point to reshaping the society and life as a whole, fall through and becomes more of a transparent operation all about a virus. Do we believe that?? I can't for a second. They couldn't have come this far to remove the "pandemic" fear: essentially the leash of the citizens. Just doesn't add up. Instead, I think we are going to see more mental abuse where they do a 180 after giving hope and lock us down again or maybe even worse. This hasnt come close to their goals yet.

Well, back when the elite were smarter, they did Step Ops. The smartest thing they could have done in this one is a two week lockdown, followed by a bit of an extension almost everywhere, then a mostly full reopening, with a few "select" places staying on lockdown for 3 months or so. If they try and go for everything right now, it means they have 100% abandoned the whole "boil the frog slowly" idea. That idea served them well for almost 250 years. Suddenly, they get impatient in the final 20-30, and decide to go for broke?

I don't see any "hope" from Cuomo and others. I just see them reading the next part of their script.

Are you including me when you say "do we believe that?" Because I try not to get caught up in hive mind mentality.

Believe what you will. I'm just suggesting something based on the interviews I read with a guy who did Propaganda manipulation behind the scenes for a very long time.

J

jb116

Well, back when the elite were smarter, they did Step Ops. The smartest thing they could have done in this one is a two week lockdown, followed by a bit of an extension almost everywhere, then a mostly full reopening, with a few "select" places staying on lockdown for 3 months or so. If they try and go for everything right now, it means they have 100% abandoned the whole "boil the frog slowly" idea. That idea served them well for almost 250 years. Suddenly, they get impatient in the final 20-30, and decide to go for broke?

I don't see any "hope" from Cuomo and others. I just see them reading the next part of their script.

Are you including me when you say "do we believe that?" Because I try not to get caught up in hive mind mentality.

Believe what you will. I'm just suggesting something based on the interviews I read with a guy who did Propaganda manipulation behind the scenes for a very long time.
All due respect to him, propaganda manipulation serves an end. Their simulations and goals, much of which they don't even bother hiding any more, don't seem to be yet completed, therefore they haven't served the end yet.

I'd really rather not believe my vision but it's very difficult not to.

It was a proverbial "we". No intention to put you in a hive.

Rooster

Well the problem is they did boil the frog for all these years and the frog is dead.

Don't believe me? Go to the grocery store without a mask and someone some do-gooder will say something because youre outside breathing air as nature intended us to do and wouldn't you know it, youre killing people in the process.

The cat is out of the bag and covid has a 99.9% survival rate and the whole country is still wearing their filthy masks that breed germs. The whole country except for some rural areas is still accepting being locked down for a virus that most people need to take a test (a flawed test) to find out if they have it.

Caucasian people willing accept programming telling them they are evil racists just by virtue of being Caucasian. My wife who does er medicine had to go through racial bias training because African Americans suffer from medical ailments more than Caucasians like prostate cancer and its root cause is racist medical practitioners according to the government.

Every time I apply for a job i am asked what my skin color is.... And people willing tolerate it.

The frog died a long time ago. Now they have their coveted 1 party rule and they are going drop nuclear bomb after nuclear bomb and then finish off the survivors with napalm.

They are trying to remove Ted Cruz from office for saying the government should look into the concerns of 80 million Americans about the election.

And to top it off, if you protest against democrats and protest peacefully for trump, well they are going to call you a domestic terrorist. 20,000 troops in DC and barbed wire for a virtual inauguration.... That's a clear signal to those 80 million trump voters that they are in charge now so back the hell off and go back home and sit in your living room till they say you can go outside. I live in a state of 10 million and there are not 2000 police on patrol at any given moment.

They just deputized 2000 soldiers in DC so as they are now under the control of the liberal police and can be ordered by the "police" rather than the military. That out to scare the ***t out of people but its just another day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom