Unknownuser

Isnt it obvious? They needed covid for the election fraud. Now that Biden is elect (wich I still doubt) they start to end all the covid shitshow and prepare people for this "we have to accept it, covid is here to stay, have to go back to normal" blah blah. Probably only after vaxxed all the world so big pharma can take profits before. And then make it mandatory every 4 months.

You see, these people do anything to stay on power. They ****88 the whole world just to get rid of Trump. And this is not about reps and dems. After JFk Trump was the 2nd guy ever who tried to show the world What's going on. But they are too strong, owning not only mass media but social media, Hollywood and it's stars and anything else too. You see what they did with countries who did not play along like Belarus or removing the president of Japan.

dfspcc20

I

I think you are wrong. I think the whole thing has been much more bumbling, random and moronic than you and several others on this forum imagine. These aren't smart people, they often don't know what they're doing.

I guess time will tell either way.

I tend to agree with this sentiment.
For the "it's all going according to plan" story to be true, it would require not only malicious intent, but also an almost superhuman/supernatural level of competence, not only among individuals, but also intra- and inter- organizational/political/governmental, etc. Human-run hierarchical organizations typically don't display that, at least not long-term.
If there is indeed that level of competence scheming against us, what hope do we have anyway?

Frankdee20

Well convenient for him to reopen now that he can’t blame Trump for his failures

LucyL

I

I think you are wrong. I think the whole thing has been much more bumbling, random and moronic than you and several others on this forum imagine. These aren't smart people, they often don't know what they're doing.

I guess time will tell either way.
The optics at the capitol now suggest otherwise. If the violence at the capitol protest was instigated by agent provocateurs, to allow for this response,
with the woman who staged a soft coup against the president when she called the Pentagon trying to block his access to the nuclear codes, leading it, this is not the work of bumbling morons.

Attachments

• National Guard and Pelosi.jpg
    National Guard and Pelosi.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 26
  • National Guard at the capitol 1.jpg
    National Guard at the capitol 1.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 22
  • National Guard at the capitol 2.jpg
    National Guard at the capitol 2.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 19
  • national guard at the capitol 3.jpg
    national guard at the capitol 3.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 20
  • National Guard at the capitol 4.jpg
    National Guard at the capitol 4.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 25

tankasnowgod

The problem isn't the events that are happening. It's your concept of "the world". But bon chance.
What a silly thing to say. If I witness a bank robbery, I don't say "Oh well, that's not a problem, it's actually my concept of the world that's a problem." Nonsense.

We are in the midst of a massive criminal operation. This operation has targeted small and mid-sized businesses, along with those that work in the travel and hospitality industry. There have multi-trillions of dollars that have changed hands. Companies like Amazon and Walmart have made huge financial gains, as have individuals like Bill Gates. It's at the expense of small and mid sized businesses, well over 50% of which will never reopen. Even some of the biggest lockdown proponents and tyrants like Cuomo are now openly saying that, whatever their purpose.

And it's not just financial crime. Those running this operation do not care that they are causing increased suicides, and even outright murder (remember Erin Marie Olzewski's story?). Don't tell me a "concept" of "the world" is a problem when there are massive criminals outright destroying most of it, and doing it with seeming impunity.

tankasnowgod

I tend to agree with this sentiment.
For the "it's all going according to plan" story to be true, it would require not only malicious intent, but also an almost superhuman/supernatural level of competence, not only among individuals, but also intra- and inter- organizational/political/governmental, etc. Human-run hierarchical organizations typically don't display that, at least not long-term.
If there is indeed that level of competence scheming against us, what hope do we have anyway?

Hmmm. It's almost like you never heard or organized crime or cartels.

Tell me, how long did "OPEC" run?

Why would there need to be any sort of "supernatural" level of competence? All of the lockdowns are being run by government entities, along with voluntary shutdowns from some large corps (in the US, the NBA/MLB/NHL voluntarily shut down before governments did anything). And the orders themselves are relatively simple legal documents, roughly about 6-10 pages, that are then publicized through existing media channels, like TV and social media. This is not designing a Star Trek like teleport, or having incredible psychic ability, or being able to turn yourself invisible. It's actually quite pedestrian.

As to your last question....... much more hope than if multi-trillions of dollars can be wiped away by total incompetence. Regardless of whether you think it was organized or not, the 50 million people put on unemployment in the US this year is REAL, the destruction of a massive chunk of small businesses is REAL, the profit to Amazon, Walmart, and people like Gates is REAL.

If it is indeed a level of mass incompetence that happens to inflict that kind of damage, what hope do we have anyway?

Last edited:

David90

@Jem Oz @haidut

Nothing like this (and at this Scale) has ever happened before. Over here in Germany, we are close to having the 3rd Month of Lockdown. And Internal Spoilers from one Member of the Bavarian Ministry say, that this could go until June 2021 over here. But if everything stays closed until then, we have the Same Situation as NY, because there will be not much left to reopen. 3 Companys are already broke and way over 3000-5000 People (and upwards) are losing there Jobs.

One of my Friends is Owner of a Gym. It was one of the Best Gyms in the District. He had plenty of Members and his Company ran VERY good.
Then the First Lockdown came and it costs him 30 Percent of his Memberships (they have all quitted). He was on the Road to Recovery (Company-Wise) and then the Second Lockdown (November 2020) came and all Gyms are closing again (He is doing Refit's and Craftwork in his Gym at the Meanwhile).

He was personally saying to me, that he has sended a request to get the ''Corona-Help-Money'' that our Government has assured to all Company's that are affected and closed do to the Lockdowns. He has sended the Request on November 2020 (closly after the Second Lockdown has begun). And has still not become any Money by the Government at all. There are also Multiple Stories from Company Owner's that have the same Problem (!!!)

Reason for that is, that the Government has ''Technical Problems'' with the Editing Software (One Day before the Date, that they promise that they are Paying the Companys. On 11th of January they had the Problem and on 12th January they wanted to Help The Companys with the Money. Totally not coincidence......:whistle)

And Now he's on the Road to Insolvency if this goes beyond Febuary or March. It's really a shame because he is quite diligent and ambitious....

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Jem Oz @haidut

Nothing like this (and at this Scale) has ever happened before. Over here in Germany, we are close to having the 3rd Month of Lockdown. And Internal Spoilers from one Member of the Bavarian Ministry say, that this could go until June 2021 over here. But if everything stays closed until then, we have the Same Situation as NY, because there will be not much left to reopen. 3 Companys are already broke and way over 3000-5000 People (and upwards) are losing there Jobs.

One of my Friends is Owner of a Gym. It was one of the Best Gyms in the District. He had plenty of Members and his Company ran VERY good.
Then the First Lockdown came and it costs him 30 Percent of his Memberships (they have all quitted). He was on the Road to Recovery (Company-Wise) and then the Second Lockdown (November 2020) came and all Gyms are closing again (He is doing Refit's and Craftwork in his Gym at the Meanwhile).

He was personally saying to me, that he has sended a request to get the ''Corona-Help-Money'' that our Government has assured to all Company's that are affected and closed do to the Lockdowns. He has sended the Request on November 2020 (closly after the Second Lockdown has begun). And has still not become any Money by the Government at all. There are also Multiple Stories from Company Owner's that have the same Problem (!!!)

Reason for that is, that the Government has ''Technical Problems'' with the Editing Software (One Day before the Date, that they promise that they are Paying the Companys. On 11th of January they had the Problem and on 12th January they wanted to Help The Companys with the Money. Totally not coincidence......:whistle)

And Now he's on the Road to Insolvency if this goes beyond Febuary or March. It's really a shame because he is quite diligent and ambitious....

Very sad. Maybe if enough people end up in this situation they can start pushing back. I don't think protests work at all, but I read on the news some people in other countries have started to sabotage the infrastructure (mostly wifi and wireless technology on the streets) and that can cripple any modern government as they all rely on that equipment to stay in power and conduct business on a daily basis.

RealNeat

Very sad. Maybe if enough people end up in this situation they can start pushing back. I don't think protests work at all, but I read on the news some people in other countries have started to sabotage the infrastructure (mostly wifi and wireless technology on the streets) and that can cripple any modern government as they all rely on that equipment to stay in power and conduct business on a daily basis.
I think it's telling what they don't want us to mess with when the first big wave of censoring on YouTube involved everything about 5G.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think it's telling what they don't want us to mess with when the first big wave of censoring on YouTube involved everything about 5G.

Yep, there is almost no coverage on that but I see reports that it is happening in many European countries, some places in Asia and Latin America, and now started in US and Canada as well, but the deployment of 5G is just starting in North America so it would be a while before there is enough infrastructure to be worth attacking. When Gandhi was fighting the British he said the most effective means of resistance was blocking major roads/highways and cutting/blocking railways. Despite the world economy trying to digitize itself, it still runs on electricity and "green" sources are woefully inadequate to provide that amount of energy. So, for industrial needs it would continue to be fossil fuels and those depend on transportation. Same with goods that vendors like Amazon sells. No transportation = no profit.

tankasnowgod

"green" sources are woefully inadequate to provide that amount of energy.
True. "Green" sources are heavily dependent on oil and coal. You actually use more oil and coal to get less energy from "green" sources that if you just used the coal and oil directly.

RealNeat

Yep, there is almost no coverage on that but I see reports that it is happening in many European countries, some places in Asia and Latin America, and now started in US and Canada as well, but the deployment of 5G is just starting in North America so it would be a while before there is enough infrastructure to be worth attacking. When Gandhi was fighting the British he said the most effective means of resistance was blocking major roads/highways and cutting/blocking railways. Despite the world economy trying to digitize itself, it still runs on electricity and "green" sources are woefully inadequate to provide that amount of energy. So, for industrial needs it would continue to be fossil fuels and those depend on transportation. Same with goods that vendors like Amazon sells. No transportation = no profit.
I do wonder if 5G is actually a blessing in disguise because of how biologically incompatible it is. Considering the technocrats and elite are also human (i think...) there must be a biological cap on how much radiation the body can take before it just "shuts down." Unless the elite plan on living outside of these smart cities they will be prone to the same effects.

I proposed theoretically safer alternatives to 5G here LiFi the realistic solution to 5G? could it be that Im playing into the hands of the authoritarians by trying to make the internet of things safer?

tankasnowgod

Unless the elite plan on living outside of these smart cities
They already do live (primarily) outside of cities.

Consider this-

"Many of Mr. Hearst’s guests at the ranch began their visits from the same spot that today’s visitors do. The original airport/airstrip was located where the current Visitor’s Center is today. The building that houses the ticket office and snack bar is where the hangar was. In addition to the actors, politicians and other influential members of society who were flown in for parties, Mr. Hearst used the airstrip to have every one of his newspapers delivered to him for his review and critique."

Think about that..... Mr. Hearst used his airport, in part, to have newspapers delivered. Meaning, he didn't need to visit the cities where they were printed, at least not that often.

Last edited:

RealNeat

They already do live (primarily) outside of cities.
The further out they live the harder it will be for their basic needs to be met (unless they are both evil and homesteaders) especially if they create a severely sick population in these smart cities. Do they plan on being the only humans left with only robots to do their bidding? The endgame seems quite blurry.

Kram

Chicago now re-opening restaurants and bars...really makes you wonder...

RealNeat

Chicago now re-opening restaurants and bars...really makes you wonder...

The weird part is how much the "new highly infectious strain!" is being fear mongered at the same time these openings are happening. Seems contradictory. Whats the agenda I wonder... Social experiment? Vaccine strain spread?

tankasnowgod

The weird part is how much the "new highly infectious strain!" is being fear mongered at the same time these openings are happening. Seems contradictory. Whats the agenda I wonder... Social experiment? Vaccine strain spread?
Either-
A. Hedging their bets.
B. Deliberately giving conflicting information like they have done at every other step of this operation.

Kram

Who knows. I think it's mostly been a combination of pure ignorance (and realizing lockdowns aren't beneficial) and getting trump out of office.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom