Culture, it seems, starts to make us stupid....

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
“Culture, it seems, starts to make us stupid long before the metabolic problems appear.” –Ray Peat

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Drareg The Critic Newspaper UK against Woke Culture Articles & Scientific Studies 9
A Adrenochrome - Embedded In Culture Way Back? Society 2
yerrag Is A Blood Culture Test The Way To Go In My Situation? Blood Work, Labs 15
E Influence Of The Culture Substrate On The Agaricus Blazei Murrill Mushrooms Vitamins Content Scientific Studies 2
JCastro Ray On Culture And The Limits Of Possibility Ray Peat Quotes 2
Herbie Australian Alcohol Culture And Immigrants Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 25
A Thiamine Reduces Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation In Tissue Culture Scientific Studies 12
R Horkheimer's Critical Theory Or How To Destroy Culture-USA + Western Europe Explained Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
goodandevil The Manufacturing Of 60s Culture /"rock&roll" Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 64
R Celebs Are Our Secularist Culture’s Substitute Saints Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 5
P Cortisol Decreases The Synthesis Of Hyaluronic Acid By Human Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells In Culture Articles & Scientific Studies 0
R Sputum Candida Culture Came Back Positive - Doctor Says It's Nothing To Worry About? Blood Work, Labs 4
kiran Instincts and Culture Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
charlie Stem Cells, Cell Culture, And Culture: Issues In. Articles & Newsletters 0
T Progress made but majorly depressed. Life seems not worth it. Mental Issues 34
E More Saturated fat seems to have cured my adhd + reduced my facial bloating. Diet 36
Harryedgar Pufa Seems More Anabolic Than SAT Here - What Do Y’all Think? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 4
P Aducanumab For Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) Seems To Get FDA Approval Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
E How Can I Lower My Fever Issues? Tylenol Seems To Be The Only Option Ask For Help or Advice 45
D Carvacrol (Oregano Oil) Seems Pretty Good Stuff From Peaty Pov Supplements 0
JanP My Body Doesn't Metabolise Calcium Properly And Nothing Seems To Help Ask For Help or Advice 45
Harryedgar This Seems Weird! - Tryptophan Apparently Increases Fat Loss? Amino Acids 7
ddjd The Coronavirus Seems To Be Sparing Populations At High Altitudes Ask For Help or Advice 1
Y Most Likely Cure To Coronavirus Seems To Revolve Around Angiotensin Ask For Help or Advice 10
RWilly Seems Like The Calcium Intake Of Hunter Gatherers Would Be Low Miscellaneous Health Discussions 58
E Ray Seems Like The Only Person That Knows Serotonin Is Not All That Rant or Rave 19
Tarmander Chris Masterjohn Seems To Be Falling Apart Miscellaneous Health Discussions 238
Hitchens Rahua Hair Products. Seems Peat Friendly Hair & Nails 0
Ficini My Blood Test Seems Ok, Except One Thing Blood Work, Labs 4
jzeno Potential Cancer Diagnosis: Small Abdomen Lump Seems To Be Shrinking Cancer 20
L My Capacity To Oxidize Glucose Seems To Be Literally Zero Metabolism 40
K Is Using Near Infrared Light (700 - 1400nm) Safe? Some Research Seems To Indicate Not! Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 14
Elchapchapchapo Digestion Seems To Be Holding Me Back Digestion 8
redsun Hypothetical: What Would Someone Who Seems To Be Experiencing Some Symptoms Of Heart Failure Do? Ask For Help or Advice 14
H No One Seems To Have An Answer? Toxins, Detoxification 38
ecstatichamster Latest Thing That Seems To Be Helping My Male Performance Male Issues 24
A Modified Mcdougall/Peat Diet Diet Seems To Be Very Efficient For Weight Loss Ask For Help or Advice 18
ddjd DHT Seems To Be Reducing My Wrinkles Ask For Help or Advice 16
jacknap RU58841 Crash Story (Anti-Androgen Seems Like Post Finasteride Sydndrome) Blood Work, Labs 13
B Just Had A Temp Of 100! Meal Frequency Seems To Be Key For Me; What To Do About The Overnight Fast? Metabolism 7
Westside PUFAs FUE Hair Transplant Seems The Most Effective For Baldness Hair & Nails 4
yerrag Nebulization- Seems Like Standard Practice Even W/o Asthma Or COPD History Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
Y 6 Teaspoons Salt Too Much? It Seems To Do Wonders! Ask For Help or Advice 31
A It Seems Logical To Me About Peat's Emphasis On Not Eating PUFA's Because Diet 52
P Biotin , B5 Competition/antagonizing Seems Not To Be Relevant? Articles & Scientific Studies 6
Parsifal Zopiclone Seems 100% GABAergic But Increases Carcinogenicity? Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
sweetpeat Persistent Brain Fog And Fatigue When Metabolism Seems Good Mental Issues 53
S I Couldn't Eat That, It Seems Repugnant and Realistic Random Quotes 8
cantstoppeating Zinc Seems To Acutely Reduce Prolactin Scientific Studies 9
S Vietnamese Coffee seems to be a virtual Peat super-food Recipes 17