CU & CSU To Require Proof Of Vaccinations Ahead Of Fall Semester

Rick K

Imagine being half way through your degree, 6 figures in debt, and this happens...

You need to go to the post "how colleges are forcing the vaccine". Everything you need to squash this illegal crap is right there.

achillea

It is easy just tell them you are not enrolling again. It is your money that is their payroll.
I went to CU in the late 60's what a waste of time and money but it did keep me out of Viet Nam eugenics program

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I’m curious... won’t it be somewhat easy to forge the vaccine card, if a student doesn’t want to get the vaccine?

Steve

I never thought I'd be willing to pick a side and go to battle over a cold virus, but it's at that point.
This is insane. All of our American ancestors fought so hard for the freedoms we have, and now it's all being given away over nothing; and it seems the majority of the people giving it away glorify those who are taking it. I find this hard to believe even as I'm watching it happen.

Summer

I can’t wait until the day universities become obsolete. Anything anybody could ever want to learn is readily available online these days.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

It is easy just tell them you are not enrolling again. It is your money that is their payroll.
I went to CU in the late 60's what a waste of time and money but it did keep me out of Viet Nam eugenics program
Fortunate son right here

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals