CT scans throughout life

prince baka

I have had cancer twice and because of this have had many CTs, x-rays, and other sorts of scans. Is there anything that can mitigate the effects of the scans I have had and is there anything I can do to prevent damage before a scan is coming up?

Mito

If you have to have dental x-ray done, load up on some methylene blue, niacinamide, caffeine and aspirin about an 1 hour before the x-ray. Then, after the x-ray is done take the above mixture for 3 days. This should take care of the most damaging part of the immediate and post-exposure x-ray effects.
Btw, this recommendation would apply for any x-ray anywhere in the body. If you are getting a CT scan, which is essentially an x-ray on steroids, I would up take the combo for at least a week after the CT scan.
The dosage of each ingredient individually shown to provide some protection is 15mg methylene blue, 1,000mg niacinamide, 1,000mg aspirin, and 400mg caffeine.
Inosine, niacinamide, aspirin, caffeine, thyroid, methylene blue, tocopherols, progesterone, DHEA, etc are all known radiaprotectors. Ideally, they should be taken both before and after radiation exposure. When I got dental X-rays I took 1g inosine and 1g niacinamide 1h before and then the same dose 1h after the X-rays. But even doing only before/after would be beneficial and if I had to choose between the two I would take those before exposure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals