Cruise Ships are going to provide insight into Vaccine efficacy

atlee7757

Cruise ships are back to running again and, of course, the crew and passengers are close to 100% vaccinated. So when people on these cruises test positive and become sick, it is going to stand out. AP story:

27 People Aboard Carnival Cruise Test Positive For COVID-19

1628875018482.png

David PS

? true. From what I read they circulate more in winter. But who knows?

Viruses are endemic and they are more likely to spread indoors than outdoors. In the northern states, the dry and heated indoor air during the cold winter months are favor spreading. In the sourthern states, people tend to spend more time indoors during the summer months to escape the heat. The dehumified and cooler air-conditioned enviroments in the south favor spreading.

Crowds also favor spreading. If you have to be in a crowd, be outside.

Note, in these images very few people wore masks at that event.

Dare I suggest that Chicagoland has already achieved herd immunity?

Lollipop2

Viruses are endemic and they are more likely to spread indoors than outdoors. In the northern states, the dry and heated indoor air during the cold winter months are favor spreading. In the sourthern states, people tend to spend more time indoors during the summer months to escape the heat. The dehumified and cooler air-conditioned enviroments in the south favor spreading.

Crowds also favor spreading. If you have to be in a crowd, be outside.

Note, in these images very few people wore masks at that event.

Dare I suggest that Chicagoland has already achieved herd immunity?
Hey @David PS, thanks for this! Helpful and makes sense about the indoor air being a factor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals