Crohns Disease - Ulcerated Ileum

Broken man

Would you mind listing those?
I am currently using inosine, kuinone and cascara sagrada. I think Haidut released some ATP supp and I am really curious about it. I can say that I am not using much supps at all finally. I use inosine every day with kuinone but cascara only when needed. After few days I started with inosine, I found that I dont need to supplement magnesium at all, huge energy boost, motivation, clear thinking and bowels atleast once a day. I did huge improvements for last few months.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am currently using inosine, kuinone and cascara sagrada. I think Haidut released some ATP supp and I am really curious about it. I can say that I am not using much supps at all finally. I use inosine every day with kuinone but cascara only when needed. After few days I started with inosine, I found that I dont need to supplement magnesium at all, huge energy boost, motivation, clear thinking and bowels atleast once a day. I did huge improvements for last few months.
Great! Thanks so much.

klein164

I just got a colonoscopy and got some bad news. On the scale of Crohns disease from 1-4, the inflammation in my ileum is a 4 or 4+. There was some ulceration found and possibly necrosis (though my stepdad told me it was necrosis, not the doctor).

He strongly recommended biologics, and I am inclined to agree. I know there is a lot of Crohns research here, and I am wondering what treatments are most effective for severe Crohns?

I am not looking for experimental therapies. I am looking for stuff that works. I'm mostly looking at 6-mp or Cimzia. Sulfasalazine doesn't agree with me. But I am open to an adjunct therapy here.

Taurine, ghee, and R5P seem to help slightly. I have been in Cyproheptadine 1 mg 2x/day, and that has stopped the diarrhea completely.

For the past 2 weeks I've been getting some slight abdominal pains, but nothing major. I also have a partial colectomy and am missing a sigmoid and ileocæcum.

Hope you're doing well! Have you made any progress?