Critique this diet?

OccamzRazer

Hi all! Recently I've been simplifying my diet down to a select few foods that are:

- Enjoyable
- Low-PUFA
- Easy-to-digest
- Lowish-vitamin A

Basically I've taken the things I've enjoyed most about various diets - Carnivore, 'Peating,' low-VA, WAPF, Perfect Health Diet, etc - and tried to combine them.

Interestingly enough, most of the foods that have made the cut are things I've really liked my entire life! Here's what things look like in practice:

CRONO222A.jpg

CRONO222B.jpg

(Things not included in daily totals: weekly eggs, oysters, sardines, and beef organs)

So far I really feel good eating this way. But is there something missing? Anyone have any critiques?

76er

I know your diet so it is not that I'm surprised but just in awe of how much fat (305g) you can daily intake and still stay lean.

Or do you gain weight/muscle on this kind of macro breakdown (if kcals were higher - 4.3K is too low for your gain, correct?).

Comments:
- Only 383mg calcium? – too much cream!
- Hence your calcium to phosphorus ratio falls well below Peat's low-end ratio of no more than 2:1 P to Ca.
- Not hitting Folate? – OJ and eggs?
- Not hitting Vitamin A?: I see that on another thread you're trying to limit A. Oops missed that on OP.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I know your diet so it is not that I'm surprised but just in awe of how much fat (305g) you can daily intake and still stay lean.

Or do you gain weight/muscle on this kind of macro breakdown (if kcals were higher - 4.3K is too low for your gain, correct?).

Comments:
- Only 383mg calcium? – too much cream!
- Hence your calcium to phosphorus ratio falls well below Peat's low-end ratio of no more than 2:1 P to Ca.
- Not hitting Folate? – OJ and eggs?
- Not hitting Vitamin A?: I see that on another thread you're trying to limit A. Oops missed that on OP.
Thanks for your input brother!

Holding steady at about 170 pounds at this calorie intake. It's both a blessing and a curse haha.

- Calcium: yes...I dropped milk after realizing it was making me inflamed. I was using stinging nettle tea to make up for the 'missing' calcium, but recently dropped that too. Should probably get a calcium carbonate supplement or something...

- Folate: I will add in more eggs. The vitamin A detox thing is very interesting, but perhaps keeping some eggs in the diet is a good idea. OJ doesn't make me feel the greatest for some reason.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals