Critique My Diet

Dopamine

screencapture-cronometer-com-1460665090026 (1).png
I was thinking of eating a diet similar to this. Do you think it would work? The goal is to increase my caloric consumption while not consuming too much fluids. My only worry is that maybe this is too much cholesterol? Most of my calories would come from homemade sweetened condensed milk/egg nogg made from 1% milk.

I will also be most likely taking the following Supplements/Drugs:

-Coffee (3 cups+)
-Phenibut (300-500mg 1x per day)
-Tianeptine (12.5mg 3x per day)
-Oxidal
-Estroban
-Niacinamide (50mg 1-3x per day)

Last edited:

EIRE24

View attachment 2555

I was thinking of eating a diet similar to this. Do you think it would work? The goal is to increase my caloric consumption while not consuming too much fluids. My only worry is that maybe this is too much cholesterol? Most of my calories would come from homemade sweetened condensed milk/egg nogg.

I will also be most likely taking the following Supplements/Drugs:

-Coffee (3 cups+)
-Phenibut (300-500mg 1x per day)
-Tianeptine (12.5mg 3x per day)
-Oxidal
-Estroban
-Niacinamide (50mg 1-3x per day)

Why so much fat?

OP
Dopamine

Dopamine

Why so much fat?

Good point- I changed it. Looks a little better now. My carbs won't be as high as this shows though I think... I won't be adding as much white sugar to my condensed milk recipe as store bought would have, I'd probaly also add some hydrolyzed gelatin to the mix.

OP
Dopamine

Dopamine

Why so strict?

This is just a basic template. I'd eat other stuff like meat, ice-cream, carrots, potatoes, melon, kiwi, grapes, berries, oil free pretzels, popcorn, pasta etc...

EIRE24

Good point- I changed it. Looks a little better now. My carbs won't be as high as this shows though I think... I won't be adding as much white sugar to my condensed milk recipe as store bought would have, I'd probaly also add some hydrolyzed gelatin to the mix.

I thought lowering fat and going higher in carbs would be better?

OP
Dopamine

Dopamine

I thought lowering fat and going higher in carbs would be better?

I will be going lower in fat and higher in carbs- I just don't know how many refined sugar calories devoid of nutrients I want to be consuming. I think Ray says eating up to 10 oz (1100 calories) of white sugar per day is safe depending on metabolic rate so I likely just won't exceed that.

Last edited:
Wow, really low pufa for the amount of cals, that's awesome! Maybe have some leaf broth every now and then for magnesium and micronutrients, your magnesium/calcium ratio is pretty low. You probably retain enough magnesium as is but if you go through some stress you could leach minerals. Also sweetened condensed milk could have a lot of bpa, but normal milk and oj could have just as much xenoestrogen from the bottles so who's to say which is better, just something I would consider. You could probably comfortably eat a lot more protein with all the sugar you eat. I've been eating a lot of egg whites lately. So far they feel very fortifying to my muscles, and besides the trp/cys/met being a little high, there is a lot to like in the nutritional profile.

tara

I'd say make a gradual transition and see how it suits you - how you feel, whether you enjoy it etc.
I'm glad you are intending to eat other foods too. I guess you can make sure some of those others include a a bit of manganese.
Eat more salt if you have a taste or craving for it.
Drink more liquid (eg milk/OJ) if you get thirsty.

Personally, I love the taste of sweetened condensed milk, but even if milk didn't give me trouble, I can't see myself enjoying 4 cups of it every day for long. But if you do, go for it.

OP
Dopamine

Dopamine

Personally, I love the taste of sweetened condensed milk, but even if milk didn't give me trouble, I can't see myself enjoying 4 cups of it every day for long. But if you do, go for it.
How on earth are you going to consume that much sweetened condensed milk?

I haven't tried drinking any yet lol. I was thinking it would taste good mixed with coffee, like a cappuccino or iced cappuccino or something. I also like milk and OJ combo so that might be a good experiment... We shall see

:dancingsmileyman

Wow, really low pufa for the amount of cals, that's awesome! Maybe have some leaf broth every now and then for magnesium and micronutrients, your magnesium/calcium ratio is pretty low. You probably retain enough magnesium as is but if you go through some stress you could leach minerals. Also sweetened condensed milk could have a lot of bpa, but normal milk and oj could have just as much xenoestrogen from the bottles so who's to say which is better, just something I would consider. You could probably comfortably eat a lot more protein with all the sugar you eat. I've been eating a lot of egg whites lately. So far they feel very fortifying to my muscles, and besides the trp/cys/met being a little high, there is a lot to like in the nutritional profile.

Good points! I'll be making my own sweetened condensed milk to control milk/sugar ratio and avoid BPA. Also ya I might boost my protein intake with some meat or extra eggs or gelatin or something.

OP
Dopamine

Dopamine

screencapture-cronometer-com-2.png

Alright this is actually a better reflection of my diet. The milk sugar and egg will be simmered down to reduce liquid and make egg nogg. My milk recipe is going to have significantly less sugar than sweetened condensed milk... about half the amount actually

OP
Dopamine

Dopamine

I thought 4450 calories daily was a lot!

Ya I underestimated how much sugar sweetened condensed milk has... the calorie difference is pretty much just from removing a large amount of white sugar

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals