Crisis in America: Millions of Nurses are Resigning or Being Fired Over COVID Vaccine Mandates

J.R.K

Outrageous!
I have to agree with you @bzmazu, but this might be a necessity to strike back against this madness. Perhaps this will be a valuable asset for this side, these frontline workers have firsthand information as to vaccination status of those most critically ill and are dying.
If it turns out that these mandatory gene therapies to prevent illness that hospitalize you or someone you love do not deliver as promised, this would be a big blow to that pressure and push for the mandatory gene therapies.

OP
B

Braveheart

I have to agree with you @bzmazu, but this might be a necessity to strike back against this madness. Perhaps this will be a valuable asset for this side, these frontline workers have firsthand information as to vaccination status of those most critically ill and are dying.
If it turns out that these mandatory gene therapies to prevent illness that hospitalize you or someone you love do not deliver as promised, this would be a big blow to that pressure and push for the mandatory gene therapies.
I meant outrageous, how the nurses are being treated.

J.R.K

I meant outrageous, how the nurses are being treated.
Correct again, if anyone has immunity to this virus (if you are a believer that there is one) it has to be them given their exposure levels!

Drareg

The thing is this benefits the for profit hospitals, they were paid to kill people with intubation so they have no issue with getting rid of nurses born in America who demand more money and replacing them with cheap labor under the guise of humanitarian migration.

In the UK the NHS has a preference for nurses born in the Philippines because they will take a third less in salary, the NHS will pick someone form the Philippines over a White,Black, Asian born in the UK and has generational ties to the UK.

I suspect the diversity propaganda is in large part a cover for cheap labor via migrants also.
The more big corporate groups grow and vacuum up small businesses that go bust this behavior will increase, the ruling class are masters of the language of exploitation.

LUH 3417

I worked in a hospital as a nurse from March 2020 until the present. I even switched jobs midway to a new hospital. I have never had a covid swab nor antibody rest. The only thing that mattered was that I showed up to work. I even had 150 hours of paid time off I could have taken advantage of had i ever bothered to get tested and turned out positive. How this makes any sense, I have no clue. Suddenly I’ve become a threat to staff and patients by not being vaccinated, meanwhile my covid status remained unknown for the past year and a half.

J.R.K

I worked in a hospital as a nurse from March 2020 until the present. I even switched jobs midway to a new hospital. I have never had a covid swab nor antibody rest. The only thing that mattered was that I showed up to work. I even had 150 hours of paid time off I could have taken advantage of had i ever bothered to get tested and turned out positive. How this makes any sense, I have no clue. Suddenly I’ve become a threat to staff and patients by not being vaccinated, meanwhile my covid status remained unknown for the past year and a half.
I do not know which country you are in @raysputin, and it doesn’t matter, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for going out on the front lines and plying your skills and empathy to try to relieve the suffering of others who’s health has been so terribly impacted by all of this.
The way that the powers that are treating good well meaning folks like you is reprehensible.

LUH 3417

I do not know which country you are in @raysputin, and it doesn’t matter, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for going out on the front lines and plying your skills and empathy to try to relieve the suffering of others who’s health has been so terribly impacted by all of this.
The way that the powers that are treating good well meaning folks like you is reprehensible.
Thank you, I appreciate you saying that

mrchibbs

I echo @J.R.K sentiments, and I hope you can get by through this situation. There are many who are fighting against the mandates and hopefully the situation will resolve itself as understanding of this corruption improves, and lawsuits start coming in regarding wrongful termination etc.

Lollipop2

Suddenly I’ve become a threat to staff and patients by not being vaccinated, meanwhile my covid status remained unknown for the past year and a half.
So bizarre - this unvaxxed craze is senseless and how could Heath Care workers buy into that crap?

J.R.K

It needs to be acknowledged, and I hope that you know these are not empty words. Please pass my support along to you fellow health care workers that oppose this current mandate of madness.
Once again I will reiterate your firsthand knowledge of the status of the critically ill and those that are, have and will suffer the side effects of these gene therapies is a story that needs to be told to the sleeping masses!