CRF Reduction

Aidin91

Hi.
I am 25 y/o male want to know how to treat hypersecretion of the CRF.
I already tried Cypro which helped me the regrowth of the hair which I lost it due to the anxiety, stress and these kind of things.Also it helped my hypertension, headaches. but the main problem is that I should use heavy dosage of Cypro (12 mg,4 mg each meal)and it makes me sleep a lot and gain weight. I also tried to reduce the dosage but it is not enough to help me and there is problem with the medicine, because most of them are not available(pregnonlone, glycine). I really need your help because my health condition are reaching the critical level
Thanks in advance

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi.
I am 25 y/o male want to know how to treat hypersecretion of the CRF.
I already tried Cypro which helped me the regrowth of the hair which I lost it due to the anxiety, stress and these kind of things.Also it helped my hypertension, headaches. but the main problem is that I should use heavy dosage of Cypro (12 mg,4 mg each meal)and it makes me sleep a lot and gain weight. I also tried to reduce the dosage but it is not enough to help me and there is problem with the medicine, because most of them are not available(pregnonlone, glycine). I really need your help because my health condition are reaching the critical level
Thanks in advance

CRF is also known as CRH. Pregnenolone seems to be the most potent inhibitor but other sedative steroids like progesterone and allopregnanolone also inhibits it. They are metabolites of pregnenolone, so you could kill many birds with one stone.
Pregnenolone Is The Most Potent Inhibitor Of The Stress Signal (CRH)

OP
A

Aidin91

Thanks my dear friend haidut, actually we had this discussion before with you and I know that the Pregnenolone is the must suitable treatment for me but unfortunately it is not available in my country and in most of the neighbour countries( I looked for it).
is it possible to name more supplement and pills, maybe I become lucky and find it in my sanctioned country

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals