Creativity, The Metabolic Rate and Evolution - Putting It All Together

Green Dot

Once you reach a high metabolic rate, you have an "excess" of energy, novelty seeking and creativity originates from that excess energy. Then as a result of a heightened consciousness and play, evolution begins, as culture expands and true learning grows.

AncestralJoy

Once you reach a high metabolic rate, you have an "excess" of energy, novelty seeking and creativity originates from that excess energy. Then as a result of a heightened consciousness and play, evolution begins, as culture expands and true learning grows.
this and the fact that the thyroid glad was deemed illegal in the USA at some point in the last 50 or so years is profound.
I find this topic absolutely fascinating, metabolism, creativity, evolution etc.

I used to write music years ago and when my health took a serious dive I couldn't even force anything out. The interaction of my capacity for creativity and my state of health has been very interesting indeed.

BearWithMe

This is so true.

It seems to me that pretty much nobody have high metabolic rate and an "excess" of energy these days. Including myself.

I'm missing the days when I was creative so much...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals