Creating your own Cleaning Product

JamesGatz

My mother works as a live-in babysitter/cleaning lady and stays inside another women family's house and has unfortunately done so for a lot of her life. Since peating I cannot stand the smell of ANY cleaning products, soaps, perfumes, etc. I think that most people in society being in a serotonergic state helps mask these odors to make it tolerable but for me I cannot stand anything like this and I think for someone to have a job as a cleaning lady dealing with all this lysol and other trash is especially dangerous

My mother's employer is one of those serotonergic/OCD types about making sure everything is "clean"

I was wondering if any user on this forum has maybe a simple, basic things I could put together I could use to create my own cleaning spray from stuff that is non-toxic that I could allow my mom to use - something that still has the effect of making things appear clean to these OCD clean-obsessive normies - maybe like it smells good/clean like for example lemon juice smells clean to me when I see it scrubbed on stuff (and I feel like this smell passes the tests from the OCD-clean obsessive types people - to be honest anything rubbed with water appears clean to me but i think it should have a little bit more than water to pass the smell test), but that is non-toxic for her to be breathing all day,

Performing my own google searches on this matter brings me to meet people who don't seem to understand the definition of "non-toxic" and seem to be using things that are "natural" but still seem to be toxic

P

Peatness

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ahh this is very helpful, I was honestly just thinking of filling a spray bottle with 90% water and 10% lemon juice and thinking this will be good enough - simple but i think it gets the job done

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I'm wondering about coconut oil as well ... seems to have good effects in killing bacteria and the like - but the oily part might be problematic rubbing it on stuff .... hmm

Inaut

i use vinegar, water, a little soap, a couple drops of essential oils and a drop of hydrogen peroxide (35%) in a spray bottle.

My mother works as a live-in babysitter/cleaning lady and stays inside another women family's house and has unfortunately done so for a lot of her life. Since peating I cannot stand the smell of ANY cleaning products, soaps, perfumes, etc. I think that most people in society being in a serotonergic state helps mask these odors to make it tolerable but for me I cannot stand anything like this and I think for someone to have a job as a cleaning lady dealing with all this lysol and other trash is especially dangerous

My mother's employer is one of those serotonergic/OCD types about making sure everything is "clean"

I was wondering if any user on this forum has maybe a simple, basic things I could put together I could use to create my own cleaning spray from stuff that is non-toxic that I could allow my mom to use - something that still has the effect of making things appear clean to these OCD clean-obsessive normies - maybe like it smells good/clean like for example lemon juice smells clean to me when I see it scrubbed on stuff (and I feel like this smell passes the tests from the OCD-clean obsessive types people - to be honest anything rubbed with water appears clean to me but i think it should have a little bit more than water to pass the smell test), but that is non-toxic for her to be breathing all day,

Performing my own google searches on this matter brings me to meet people who don't seem to understand the definition of "non-toxic" and seem to be using things that are "natural" but still seem to be toxic
I make a homemade one and it is super simple and I love it.

3 cups water,
1 cup Vodka,
1 Tablespoon liquid Castile soap
Optional 40 drops Essential oils

Distilled water will help it keep longer. I personally like 20 drops of grapefruit essential oil and 20 drops of tea tree.

BodhiBlues

I just use spirit vinegar in a spray bottle for most things in the kitchen and it seems to work fine. Sometimes I also use bicarb of soda too, and if you mix them it is great for unblocking drains!