Creatine Reduces Hepatic TG Accumulation (but Increases FAO)

maillol

Creatine reduces hepatic TG accumulation in hepatocytes by stimulating fatty acid oxidation - ScienceDirect

Not sure what to think of this.

"creatine reduces lipid accumulation in hepatocytes by the stimulation of fatty acid oxidation and TG secretion."

Reduced liver fat is obviously good but increasing FAO is bad right?

The following statements may be good things to but I don't understand well enough to be sure:

"We have previously reported that creatine supplementation prevents hepatic steatosis and lipid peroxidation in rats fed a high-fat diet."

"Incubating cells with the pan-lipase inhibitor diethyl p-nitrophenylphosphate (E600) did not diminish the effect of creatine, demonstrating that the TG reduction brought about by creatine does not depend on lipolysis."

Creatine reduces hepatic TG accumulation in hepatocytes by stimulating fatty acid oxidation - ScienceDirect

Not sure what to think of this.

"creatine reduces lipid accumulation in hepatocytes by the stimulation of fatty acid oxidation and TG secretion."

Reduced liver fat is obviously good but increasing FAO is bad right?

The following statements may be good things to but I don't understand well enough to be sure:

"We have previously reported that creatine supplementation prevents hepatic steatosis and lipid peroxidation in rats fed a high-fat diet."

"Incubating cells with the pan-lipase inhibitor diethyl p-nitrophenylphosphate (E600) did not diminish the effect of creatine, demonstrating that the TG reduction brought about by creatine does not depend on lipolysis."

Sounds good to me.Creatine is a nice physiologic supplement,2 pounds of raw, uncooked beef contain about 5g of Creatine,if we were stone age style,we would consume 4 pounds of meat a day,and would net around 10g of creatine.On topic,the general state of affairs that Creatine produces is an harmonizing one,so im willing to believe that the processes described are health-aligned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals