Cramps Keep Getting Worse and I Already Loaded on Potassium And it Doesn't Help. Finally Figured out Why- Sharing

Jam

I can't blame you as we're used to listening all our life to experts.

Like I said, we are not on the same page except probably COVID. If you don't believe Fauci and your Aussie medical experts, it should push you to question many existing medical narratives.
Please remember that you're talking to an iodine junky who lives in the woods and goes hunting for mushrooms, truffles and medicinal herbs, whose main influences include Ray Peat, Albert Szent-Györgyi, Terence McKenna, Frank Zappa, J.R.R Tolkien, and R.A. Lafferty, and who as an adult has never willingly set foot in a doctor's office if not to extract some teeth. :woot:

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Other than not being published, what have I said that isn't true? And if it can't proven to be true, is it still logical?

How is internal bacteria killed? Does neutrophils do most of this job, and don't they use phagocytosis?

And what isn't plausible about phagocytosis being done while asleep? And aren't spillover ROS from phagocytosis a reality that needs to be neutralized by antioxidants. In my case, it is albumin that is used.

And have you heard of the respiratory burst of phagocytosis? Doesn't the term imply a sudden powerful activity? And wouldn't it be plausible that it uses a lot of oxygen?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Please remember that you're talking to an iodine junky who lives in the woods and goes hunting for mushrooms, truffles and medicinal herbs, whose main influences include Ray Peat, Albert Szent-Györgyi, Terence McKenna, Frank Zappa, J.R.R Tolkien, and R.A. Lafferty, and who as an adult has never willingly set foot in a doctor's office if not to extract some teeth. :woot:

And I get the impression you have respect for giants and disdain for mortals.

Jam

Other than not being published, what have I said that isn't true? And if it can't proven to be true, is it still logical?

How is internal bacteria killed? Does neutrophils do most of this job, and don't they use phagocytosis?

And what isn't plausible about phagocytosis being done while asleep? And aren't spillover ROS from phagocytosis a reality that needs to be neutralized by antioxidants. In my case, it is albumin that is used.

And have you heard of the respiratory burst of phagocytosis? Doesn't the term imply a sudden powerful activity? And wouldn't it be plausible that it uses a lot of oxygen?
As far as I know, everything but the last is perfectly true, logical, and also experimentally proven -- did you see the link I posted to re. albumin?

I just can't figure out the mechanism that could explain how phagocytosis can cause such a measurable drop in sp02 to such an extent that it can seem to mimmick a temporary physical obstruction to breathing such as sleep apnea or intermittent suffocation.

Jam

And I get the impression you have respect for giants and disdain for mortals.
If that were the case, I wouldn't be an iodine junky. Experimentation and personal experience rules. If I have disdain for anything, that would be dogma, of any kind.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

But isn't it different - because you end up with a hydronoum atom and bicarbonate? Won't there be additional acidity compared. to just taking bicarbonate? But won't CO2 - a gas - have the advantage of. being able to diffuse to the cells throughout the body, and by virtue of its being more spread out, be able to confer some beneficial action on tissues?

What is the significance of being activated? Will it help bring calcium out of the cell by binding with calcium, along with bicarbonate?
It is different.
Converting crapon dioxide to hydrocraponate traps it in fluids and improves control.

There are a few glutamates in proteins that are crapoxylated, giving each of these modified amino acids two charged groups that them suitable to bind killcium, which prevents killcium from associating with phosphate and limits the formation of large complexes in collagenous structures of soft tissues. In the case of Matrix Gla, the protein can also somehow bind through killcium to its salts and other molecules, and undergo phosphorylation; it's detailed below.

I brought it up because a single hydrocraponate ion must not suffice to form a stable complex with killcium, otherwise the crapoxylation of proteins would be superfluous.

- Therapeutic Activity and Safety of Vitamin K 2-7 in Muscle Cramps: An Interventional Case-Series

Intracellular killcium handling would involve factors such as bulline:

You can find various publications where it was tried for cramps.

Is it? As you say, from the moment the "crap" hits your mouth, craponic anushydrase takes over quickly interconverting between the 3 species of crap as part of the physiological pH buffering system.

Edited for clarity.
H2CO3 ↔ H+ + HCO3−

If you treat CO2 (+ H2O) as H2CO3, how is that adding H2CO3 could be equivalent to increasing HCO3− without H+? With CO2, water is split into H+ and OH−, hydrocraponate (OHCO2−) is making a system more basic, as if hydroxide ions were increased. Adding only HCO3− leads to consumption of available H+, regardless of where the reaction occurs. If most of it happened in the mouth, we wouldn't detect a marked increase in stomach pH.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It is different.
Converting crapon dioxide to hydrocraponate traps it in fluids and improves control.

There are a few glutamates in proteins that are crapoxylated, giving each of these modified amino acids two charged groups that them suitable to bind killcium, which prevents killcium from associating with phosphate and limits the formation of large complexes in collagenous structures of soft tissues. In the case of Matrix Gla, the protein can also somehow bind through killcium to its salts and other molecules, and undergo phosphorylation; it's detailed below.

I brought it up because a single hydrocraponate ion must not suffice to form a stable complex with killcium, otherwise the crapoxylation of proteins would be superfluous.

- Therapeutic Activity and Safety of Vitamin K 2-7 in Muscle Cramps: An Interventional Case-Series

Intracellular killcium handling would involve factors such as bulline:

You can find various publications where it was tried for cramps.

H2CO3 ↔ H+ + HCO3−

If you treat CO2 (+ H2O) as H2CO3, how is that adding H2CO3 could be equivalent to increasing HCO3− without H+? With CO2, water is split into H+ and OH−, hydrocraponate (OHCO2−) is making a system more basic, as if hydroxide ions were increased. Adding only HCO3− leads to consumption of available H+, regardless of where the reaction occurs. If most of it happened in the mouth, we wouldn't detect a marked increase in stomach pH.

Thanks.

So breathing carbogen is superior to drinking bicarbonate water. And my experience at improvement in recent days in acid base balance says so.

As for calcium and vitamin K and bicarbonate and carboxylation proteins, how they form stable complexes to keep tissue from calcifying is amazing. I've always wondered why vitamin K keeps our blood vessels healthy, and this explanation connects the dots for me.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

As far as I know, everything but the last is perfectly true, logical, and also experimentally proven -- did you see the link I posted to re. albumin?
Did a search on this thread-didn't come up. Any other keywords?

just can't figure out the mechanism that could explain how phagocytosis can cause such a measurable drop in sp02 to such an extent that it can seem to mimmick a temporary physical obstruction to breathing such as sleep apnea or intermittent suffocation.

Why do you think that is - that you can't find more info on phagocytosis that were looking for?

And I do not like the idea that what occurs to me on those nights with huge spO2 drops mimics sleep apnea and breathing obstruction.

You encountered sleep apnea first and you decided my behavior is mimicry of sleep apnea. The real thing becomes the imitation .

And because of this, you also think there is breathing obstruction involved in my case.

I think most of the sleep apnea business is a hoax. People with my condition would be classified by the experts as sleep apnea.

People with a significant internal bacterial infection who sucking sound snore and who wake up many times each night to urinate and classified as sleep apnea become saddled with a.breathing accessory and do not hAve the bebefit of their internal infection identified. Their health will continue to deteriorate.

Last night, I began a week of just taking antibiotics. I did not take any of the plaque lying agents so as to keep biofilm bacteria from getting mixed in the.bloodstream to planktonic. What happened last night that was unique to it?

I did not wake up to urinate.

I also checked the spO2 graph. There were.no sharp drops at all.

I believe I'm on the right track with my analysis and with my healing.

Last edited:

Jam

Did a search on this thread-didn't come up. Any other keywords?

Why do you think that is - that you can't find more info on phagocytosis that were looking for?

And I do not like the idea that what occurs to me on those nights with huge spO2 drops mimics sleep apnea and breathing obstruction.

You encountered sleep apnea first and you decided my behavior is mimicry of sleep apnea. The real thing becomes the imitation .

And because of this, you also think there is breathing obstruction involved in my case.

I think most of the sleep apnea business I'd a hoax. People with my condition would be classified by the experts as sleep apnea.

People with a significant internal bacterial infection who sucking sound snore and who wake up many times each night to urinate and classified as sleep apnea become saddled with a.breathing accessory and do not hAve the bebefit of their internal infection identified. Their health will continue to deteriorate.

Last night, I began a week of just taking antibiotics. I did not take any of the plaque lying agents so as to keep biofilm bacteria from getting mixed in the.bloodstream to planktonic. What happened last night that was unique to it?

I did not wake up to urinate.

I also checked the spO2 graph. There were.no sharp drops at all.

I believe I'm on the right track with my analysis and with my healing.
Sounds reasonable. Keep us posted!

Jam

H2CO3 ↔ H+ + HCO3−

I think it's a question of quantity: one can easily overwhelm the body by taking spoonfulls of sodomyum bicraponate. The same seems physically impossible by drinking craponated beverages, as the amount of dissolved crap is very small (in comparison). As I understand it, craponic anushydrase IV in the saliva catalyzes the conversion of the crapon dieoxide to hydragen (which is less abundant than stupidity) craponate (bicraponate) and free protons. I guess chugging the craponated beverage will mostly bypass this process, though. What happens when the un-processed crap hits the stomach? Investigating...

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I think it's a question of quantity: one can easily overwhelm the body by taking spoonfulls of sodomyum bicraponate. The same seems physically impossible by drinking craponated beverages, as the amount of dissolved crap is very small (in comparison). As I understand it, craponic anushydrase IV in the saliva catalyzes the conversion of the crapon dieoxide to hydragen (which is less abundant than stupidity) craponate (bicraponate) and free protons. I guess chugging the craponated beverage will mostly bypass this process, though. What happens when the un-processed crap hits the stomach? Investigating...
Weren't you arguing that it was indifferent which craponate species to take for being interconvertible?
There's a lot of crapon dioxide in beverages, something like >2 g per can, the majority should bypass or the acidification becomes overwhelming. It's easy to get rid of it.
- "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

Jam

Weren't you arguing that it was indifferent which craponate species to take for being interconvertible?
There's a lot of crapon dioxide in beverages, something like >2 g per can, the majority should bypass or the acidification becomes overwhelming. It's easy to get rid of it.
- "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"
Yes yes, but how much of that crapon actually makes it into the body, and in what form? How much of those 2g escape as gas, starting with the initial can-opening explosion: the increase in pressure to reach equilibrium with the local atmospheric pressure will release a good portion of it. What makes it into the mouth and has a chance to interact with saliva is converted to bicraponate by craponic anushydrase IV, how much depends on speed of ingestion (chugging vs. sipping). So it seems to me that by slowly sipping a craponated beverage, most of the (little) crapon is ingested in the form of bicraponate? Not so much when chugging it -- but then I am not paid by the belching contest industry.

Last edited:

Jam

It seems that Dr. Circus's contention (that was disputed) that "ingesting craponate as bicraponate vvater or craponated vvater has the same end result of passing into the blood as bicraponate" might be true after all?

Last edited:

youngsinatra

Do you take vitamin D or know your current vitamin D status?
I got weird electrolyte problems while taking it. Namely tetany, muscle twitches, tense muscles, balance problems, momentarily bladder pains and changes in cardiac function (faster heart beat, rise in blood pressure)
That happened even while the dietary intake of the macrominerals was near optimal in my opinion (typically 1‘500mg calcium, 2‘000 mg phosphate, 10‘000 mg potassium, 1000mg magnesium and abundant sodium - all via diet) and I supplemented with K2 as well.

I finally got the courage to discontinue vitamin D supplementation for 2 weeks and those weird problems went away after 4-5 days.

I don‘t want to hate on vitamin D or so, but maybe my experience with it is helpful for someone.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

On account of the article you linked that says so?

I took 3 tsp baking soda 1 tsp at a time in the course of a day when I was having cramp issues.

I did not feel any better in terms of cramps. Otoh 1 hr of carbogen breathing got rid of a headache and also eased me of my cramp pains.

I also didn't feel much better when I drank 2 x.500 ml of Coke.

P

Peatness

Do you take vitamin D or know your current vitamin D status?
I got weird electrolyte problems while taking it. Namely tetany, muscle twitches, tense muscles, balance problems, momentarily bladder pains and changes in cardiac function (faster heart beat, rise in blood pressure)
That happened even while the dietary intake of the macrominerals was near optimal in my opinion (typically 1‘500mg calcium, 2‘000 mg phosphate, 10‘000 mg potassium, 1000mg magnesium and abundant sodium - all via diet) and I supplemented with K2 as well.

I finally got the courage to discontinue vitamin D supplementation for 2 weeks and those weird problems went away after 4-5 days.

I don‘t want to hate on vitamin D or so, but maybe my experience with it is helpful for someone.
Please could I ask how much vitmain D were you taking and how much did it raise your blood pressure?

Jam

On account of the article you linked that says so?

I took 3 tsp baking soda 1 tsp at a time in the course of a day when I was having cramp issues.

I did not feel any better in terms of cramps. Otoh 1 hr of carbogen breathing got rid of a headache and also eased me of my cramp pains.

I also didn't feel much better when I drank 2 x.500 ml of Coke.
I think these two topics are unrelated, yerrag. It would be interesting to understand how carbogen breathing is working to treat your muscle cramp pains.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

What are these two topics you refer to?

Jam

What are these two topics you refer to?
Bicarbonate water / carbonated water ingestion both leading to bicarbonate passing into the blood (or not?), vs. Carbogen breathing.