Cramps Keep Getting Worse and I Already Loaded on Potassium And it Doesn't Help. Finally Figured out Why- Sharing

Periodontal.

When it's periodontal, it isn't localized anymore. It spreads under the gum line. A tooth now being extracted, and then later another. On and one, until all your teeth are gone. But dentists play dumb. Each extraction is money made. Imagine how many teeth there are left to extract, and then how many denture to make.

Bacterial infection that is hidden under the gum line. X-rays don't reveal all the infection. Usually, it's after a tooth has loosened that another infection is discovered.

hi if a molar has an infection its below the tooth in the gums but no pain, is it treatable or need to be extracted? The tooth looks fine but the xray shows it has an infection in the gums.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I had one lower incisor in the same situation and I also had a gingival abscess with it sometime ago. It must be 2 years already, the tooth was loose but now it's firm. And the abscess gone.

I began with daily 150mg of SSKI gargling mixed with water. It seemed to improve but the abscess stayed on so I wasn't so sure. But it disappeared when I took an antibiotic, not sure whether it was doxycycline or tetracycline.

I continued on with SSKI and needed to stay on SSKI as the abscess would return if I stopped.

So I continued on with SSKI but added the use of Dr. Manhart's nightly mouthwash and brushing with his toothbrush. I also used his calcium strips.

In continue with it even till now as I would never believe the infection is totally gone. But what I'm doing is keeping the infection at bay.

@Jam sold me into using SSKI. He didn't need anything other than SSKI but I had to use Dr. Manhart's products with it.

joaquin

To @yerrag , are you using baking soda to help fix this? I am interested as I suffer from the same condition. No amount of mag or potassium has fixed it so far.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

OP
yerrag

yerrag

To @yerrag , are you using baking soda to help fix this? I am interested as I suffer from the same condition. No amount of mag or potassium has fixed it so far.
No, baking soda is like using water on an electrical fire. Potassium iodide is used, and it's the iodide not the potassium that is the key

OP
yerrag

yerrag

No, baking soda is like using water on an electrical fire. Potassium iodide is used, and it's the iodide not the potassium that is the key
@joaquin not sure your question is on tooth or on cramps.

If it's about cramps, it has to do with imbalances -acid base imbalance primarily, which leads to an electrolyte imbalance as an adaptation to the acid base imbalance. The electrolyte imbalance leads to poor regulation of calcium going in and out of the cell, from the cell having less potassium to regulate calcium going into the cell. Since the ionic gradient of intracellular calcium vs extracellular calcium is not optimal anymore, it affects the relaxation of muscles after it contracts, by relaxing too slowly, and thus results in cramps.

The cause of acid base imbalance is poor sugar metabolism. This can be the primary cause, or a secondary cause. If there is a microbial infection, it could then affect sugar metabolism. In this case, the infection is a primary cause and the poor sugar metabolism is secondary.

joaquin

@yarreg I have Lugols which I take a few drops once or twice a week. Should I take more?

Validus

I'll explain why that isn't contradictory.

Without the bacterial infection, I would have optimal CO2 stores because of very good sugar metabolism. This is what I mean by very good sugar metabolism.

As opposed to someone who has goes thru glycolysis and not thru oxPhos. He would have much less CO2 production. And he would have much lower CO2 stores. He would adapt poorly to stress. For example, in high aititude he would have difficulty breathing because it takes longer for him to adapt to an environment of less oxygen, and since adaptation is much quicker when you use your lungs to maintain acid-base balance, rather than your kidneys. In a CO2 rich and lactate poor person, adaptation is quick and stress free. In a lactate rich person, adaptation is slow and stressful. In the worst case, he may die for his failure to adapt.

Now, let's consider me with the chronic systemic internal (not the gut) bacterial infection. This infection will require constant attention by my immune system to keep under control. The worse the infection, the more resources channeled to deal with the infection.

What is the price to pay for this, as surely there is a cost to it? When ROS is needed to kill bacteria, less resources will be used to produce ATP by the mitochondria. Mitochondrial respiration can be said to be downregulated. There would be less production also of CO2. I don't know if lactic acid would increase, but I suppose it could if oxygen needed for mitochondrial respiration is no more, and an alternate pathway is used that requires no oxygen.

So, from perfect sugar metabolism, but due to bacteria, I am now relegated to very flawed sugar metabolizer.

From being well stocked with CO2 to being low on it, and even high on lactate, I would now have poor acid-base balance.

And because of this, I am experiencing cramps because the balance required to keep calcium going in and out of cells in the continual cycle of contraction and relaxation is no longer around.
I'm going through your entire thread right now and will continue to read, but did you ever solve this issue?

Primarily, your metabolisms inability to get into aerobic respiration and relying on anaerobic, resulting in inefficient ATP production, increased lactate and reduced CO2?

I've been having similar experiences, minus the cramps, but have a constant lactate sensation in my muscles and easily fatigue.

I've come to similar conclusions as you, at least inefficient mitochondrial aerobic respiration/energy production. I have theories as to why, but haven't truly settled on my cause.

Najrobi

Try eugenol (as the tea from cloves).. it helped me after 2 years of struggle with muscle pain and general fatigue.

It increases dopamine, lovers cortisol, adrenaline, estrogen (pro androgenic). Reduces inflammation. My headaches are gone. But only on the days I consume one liter of it. It’s my 4th day :) I hope my body is not going to get used to it. I’m happy and I want to share my discovery. I wish you all the luck!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I'm going through your entire thread right now and will continue to read, but did you ever solve this issue?

Primarily, your metabolisms inability to get into aerobic respiration and relying on anaerobic, resulting in inefficient ATP production, increased lactate and reduced CO2?

I've been having similar experiences, minus the cramps, but have a constant lactate sensation in my muscles and easily fatigue.

I've come to similar conclusions as you, at least inefficient mitochondrial aerobic respiration/energy production. I have theories as to why, but haven't truly settled on my cause.
What really helped tide me over during this crisis is breathing in carbogen. That makes upbfor thenlow internal CO2 production and allows the body to use the extra CO2 to make bicsrbonates that lower the acidity throughout the body. Gradually, the body recovers by its own cognizance as the continual extra push from csrbogen slowly lifts the body towards restoring its own.mitochondrial metabolism, and from there the energy it generates propels it towards become self-sufficient in supplying its own CO2.

But I believe that even without a carbogen machine, I could rely on drinking carbonated water as well as taking in baking soda. I just happen to have a carbogen unit that's never been used, and I was raring for the first chsnce to use it. I bought the unit for my mom, but before it arrived my mom passed away.