Cracking Vegetable Oil Into Gasoline

shepherdgirl

I think breathing in all that pufa in the biodiesel exhaust can't be too healthy...plus you and your car will smell like french fries!

Queequeg

Id like to know how any living thing ended up 7 miles deep which is the current record for oil drilling. I dont think they really know how the oil got there but abiotic oil makes more sense to me

DrJ

More power to them if results in my potatoes being fried in beef tallow once again.

Id like to know how any living thing ended up 7 miles deep which is the current record for oil drilling. I dont think they really know how the oil got there but abiotic oil makes more sense to me

Ever read any of Velikovsky's books? In Worlds in Collision he makes the argument that the hydrocarbons were deposited by a passing comet that became Venus (and made predictions about the temp of Venus based on that which turned out to be true as observed by space probes to the planet). Funny also, he explains that the mana of the Bible that the Jews survived on in their wandering (and a phenomenon similar to mana was described by other cultures) was condensed hydrocarbons from the night-time temperature drop (thus why mana was as the morning dew), and that condensed hydrocarbons would be sweet to the taste and provide carbohydrate for survival. It also explains the conflagrations that were described in many historic texts.

Queequeg

Ever read any of Velikovsky's books? In Worlds in Collision he makes the argument that the hydrocarbons were deposited by a passing comet that became Venus (and made predictions about the temp of Venus based on that which turned out to be true as observed by space probes to the planet). Funny also, he explains that the mana of the Bible that the Jews survived on in their wandering (and a phenomenon similar to mana was described by other cultures) was condensed hydrocarbons from the night-time temperature drop (thus why mana was as the morning dew), and that condensed hydrocarbons would be sweet to the taste and provide carbohydrate for survival. It also explains the conflagrations that were described in many historic texts.
No I haven't read him but I know others on here like his findings. I did just read the wikipedia entry on his book and they bring up a lot of good points as to why his conclusions cant be right. Namely the current spin and orbit of Venus and Earth preclude his explanation due to Newtonian physics e.g. conservation of energy and angular momentum. However I don't know enough about the electric universe model to say that it wouldn't be able to normalize a comet's and the Earth's orbits after such a collision. Worlds in Collision - Wikipedia

I think it more likely that oil is created in the mantle by combining atomic carbon and hydrogen. This would explain why we continually find it in deeper and deeper layers. I also think the Planet X, Niburu or Dark Star hypotheses are more likely to explain the periodic cataclysms that have hit us every 3600 years or so

Last edited:
OP
michael94

michael94

No I haven't read him but I know others on here like his findings. I did just read the wikipedia entry on his book and they bring up a lot of good points as to why his conclusions cant be right. Namely the current spin and orbit of Venus and Earth preclude his explanation due to Newtonian physics e.g. conservation of energy and angular momentum. However I don't know enough about the electric universe model to say that it wouldn't be able to normalize a comet's and the Earth's orbits after such a collision. Worlds in Collision - Wikipedia

I think its more likely that oil is created in the mantle by combining atomic carbon and hydrogen. This would explain why we continually find it in deeper and deeper layers.
Citation needed - I have looked for evidence that oil bubbles up out of the ground but there is basically nothing on the internet that is convincing. There are certainly lots of oil derricks and rigs all over and people that work on these. So how could all that be B.S. ? Well I will accept such as a decent circumstantial evidence but it is not good enough for me. Besides, with all these people working to mine oil out of the ground it should be very easy to prove.

It is even more likely that "crude oil" is just made from modern plants at pennies per gallon ... That is my conclusion at this point so feel free to speak your mind on why it is wrong.

Queequeg

Citation needed - I have looked for evidence that oil bubbles up out of the ground but there is basically nothing on the internet that is convincing. There are certainly lots of oil derricks and rigs all over and people that work on these. So how could all that be B.S. ? Well I will accept such as a decent circumstantial evidence but it is not good enough for me. Besides, with all these people working to mine oil out of the ground it should be very easy to prove.

It is even more likely that "crude oil" is just made from modern plants at pennies per gallon ... That is my conclusion at this point so feel free to speak your mind on why it is wrong.
not sure what you mean but you can easily verify that they are drilling oil at 5-7 miles below the surface. How would any plant matter get down there especially away from any subduction zones. Google abiotic oil and you will see the evidence they have. Its commonly accepted that hydrocarbons are formed in the mantle. The current debate is whether or not all the majority of the earths oil is or not. The oil companies have a huge incentive to make everyone think that they are selling a diminishing and rare product. If it was well known that oil is continually produced in the earth, that oil discoveries are often kept secret, and that old wells are refilling their profits would rapidly shrink as more players would enter the market to tap these "hidden" wells. The oil market is almost as tightly managed as the diamond market. They would also stand to lose a major tax deduction for the depletion allowance.

OP
michael94

michael94

not sure what you mean but you can easily verify that they are drilling oil at 5-7 miles below the surface. How would any plant matter get down there especially away from any subduction zones. Google abiotic oil and you will see the evidence they have. Its commonly accepted that hydrocarbons are formed in the mantle. The current debate is whether or not all the majority of the earths oil is or not. The oil companies have a huge incentive to make everyone think that they are selling a diminishing and rare product. If it was well known that oil is continually produced in the earth, that oil discoveries are often kept secret, and that old wells are refilling their profits would rapidly shrink as more players would enter the market to tap these "hidden" wells. The oil market is almost as tightly managed as the diamond market. They would also stand to lose a major tax deduction for the depletion allowance.

Ok could you help me out with a link because I must be retarded

OP
michael94

michael94

OP
michael94

michael94

Another possibility is that they are shipping in plant material ( most of which is "waste" to humans ) and fermenting it underground then "drilling" back up the carbon-rich product which is "crude oil".

This is much less far fetched than the mainstream or abiotic theories of oil in my opinion.

Queequeg

That's just an infographic and drawings, he said she said. So there are these buildings in Russia supposedly mining oil. But how do we know they are mining oil and not just making it some other way ( only a few of which I have highlighted in the OP ). Lying is very easy it is the currency of the modern world...
Another possibility is that they are shipping in plant material ( most of which is "waste" to humans ) and fermenting it underground then "drilling" back up the carbon-rich product which is "crude oil".

This is much less far fetched than the mainstream or abiotic theories of oil in my opinion.
I like a good conspiracy theory as well but that goes against the first rule of conspiracy, who benefits. It is in the oil companies' interest to hide the fact that oil is present 7 miles underground so that people don't realize its not a fossil fuel and therefore not scarce and not dwindling. But more importantly crude oil is very different than plant oil so they couldnt fake it if they wanted to. Also biodiesel is currently twice as expensive as diesel fuel.

Last edited:

Suikerbuik

There are mountains, and I assume deep places in the oceans too. The planet seems fairly dynamic.

OP
michael94

michael94

"Diesel" in German

Dieselöl ( or just Diesel )

Die -sel-öl

Die = The
sel is short for selen = selenium
öl = oil

Also, "selol" in English is a product manufactured from sunflower seeds which happens to be rich in selenium and used for medicinal purposes. The activity of Selol in multidrug-resistant and sensitive human leukemia cells. - PubMed - NCBI

Diesel was ( most likely ) originally made from sunflower seeds and named as such. Mainstream etymology says the word Diesel is just named after Rudolph Diesel.... That is one big joke on you and me. Need I remind you that it is trivial to convert old vegetable oil into diesel with lye and a few other ingredients.

Amazoniac

OP
michael94

michael94

https://www.homesteadingtoday.com/threads/how-to-treat-for-worms-and-cow-flies-naturally.377138/

Would be safer with a lipid carrier... might have more to say on this later but harsh substances seem to be less harsh when mixed with an oil. Not sure the mechanism, but try drinking some lemon juice and then the same amount another time mixed with oil. Very different effects. Edit: Maybe it’s a sort of substitute for mucin/mucus or behaves similarly? Remember ray mentioned in his salt article about coadministration of mucin with a carcinogen being protective? And the opposite with a large bolus of salt and the carcinogen.

When small animals were given a milliliter of a saturated salt solution with the carcinogen, the number of tumors was increased with the salt. However, when the salt was given with mucin, it had no cancer promoting effect. Since the large amount of a saturated salt solution breaks down the stomach’s protective mucus coating, the stomach cells were not protected from the carcinogen. Rather than showing that salt causes stomach cancer, the experiments showed that a cup or more of saturated salt solution, or several ounces of pure salt, shouldn’t be ingested at the same time as a strong carcinogen.

Last edited: