Cows have been covid vaccinated

Green Dot

1628370951001.png

Vileplume

The article says that Tennessee "did pay cattle farmers nearly $500,000 to vaccinate their cows against respiratory diseases," but it doesn't mentioning vaccinating them against COVID. I don't think the cows got the mRNA vaccine, so I don't think they'll have the spike protein in their milk.

Missenger

>More recently, Lee’s administration has been under fire after the state’s vaccination chief was terminated in what she has called an attempt to appease GOP legislators who were outraged over COVID-19 vaccination outreach to minors. At a hearing in June, one Republican lawmaker called an ad promoting vaccination for teenagers “reprehensible” and some went so far as to suggest they might pull the Health Department’s funding.

Birdie

Every cow will have spike proteins
View attachment 26322
How did you come to that conclusion? The cows were not given the Covid Vaxx. Are you trying to make it look like the milk is dangerous? Or what is your motive?

I see you just joined here on June 4, 2021.

Dr. B

How did you come to that conclusion? The cows were not given the Covid Vaxx. Are you trying to make it look like the milk is dangerous? Or what is your motive?

i dont know whats going on, but there are serious concerns IMO, over cows being vaccinated in general.
organic cows are allowed to be vaccinated...
it seems tough to find non vaccinated milk and most places will never mention either way you have to do the work and contact the milk company.
organic is pesticide, hormone, antibiotic free, but not vaccine free, its not a requirement for them.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

I'm just curious on your guys opinion, I drink milk and eat meat regularly so I don't see why I'd be pushing against it

tankasnowgod

I'm just curious on your guys opinion, I drink milk and eat meat regularly so I don't see why I'd be pushing against it

And I'm curious why you don't even bother to read (or understand) the things you post. The very first line of the article-

Tennessee has sent nearly half a million dollars to farmers who have vaccinated their cattle against respiratory diseases and other maladies over the past two years.

Considering for at least a year and a half covered under that statement, the COVID shots weren't publically available for any animal, and the incentives include "other maladies," the title of this thread isn't supported by anything in the article, and there is no suggestion of giving the COVID shots to cattle.

If you are going to make a thread with a declarative statement like "Cows have been covid vaccinated," you should have facts to back that up. Not speculation based on news articles that say nothing of the sort.

The article says that Tennessee "did pay cattle farmers nearly $500,000 to vaccinate their cows against respiratory diseases," but it doesn't mentioning vaccinating them against COVID. I don't think the cows got the mRNA vaccine, so I don't think they'll have the spike protein in their milk.

Oh geeze you and I will be in trouble if that happens!

Daniil

Damn it! Why did I stumble upon this topic so late.

Industrial animals are probably already being vaccinated with some kind of mRNA vaccine, possibly against the flu.

This study shows that the presence of a spike protein alone is enough to cause the disease.

-Luke-

Sheep too. A lot of them.

Daniil

"Results  There were 568 COVID-19 cases and 2316 controls. Among the 568 cases, 138 individuals had moderate-to-severe COVID-19 severity whereas 430 individuals had very mild to mild COVID-19 severity. After adjusting for important confounders, participants who reported following ‘plant-based diets’ and ‘plant-based diets or pescatarian diets’ had 73% (OR 0.27, 95% CI 0.10 to 0.81) and 59% (OR 0.41, 95% CI 0.17 to 0.99) lower odds of moderate-to-severe COVID-19 severity, respectively, compared with participants who did not follow these diets. Compared with participants who reported following ‘plant-based diets’, those who reported following ‘low carbohydrate, high protein diets’ had greater odds of moderate-to-severe COVID-19 (OR 3.86, 95% CI 1.13 to 13.24)."

Metabawlic

Unless you buy from the Amish or have dug deep for a vendor, all your meat and milk is from vaccinated cattle. They are vaccinated against a number of things include Bovine coronavirus, and which vaccines they receive depends on the area and climate. AFAIK, none of the vaccines are mRNA.

Daniil

Unless you buy from the Amish or have dug deep for a vendor, all your meat and milk is from vaccinated cattle. They are vaccinated against a number of things include Bovine coronavirus, and which vaccines they receive depends on the area and climate. AFAIK, none of the vaccines are mRNA.
Does it make sense to inject non mRNA vaccines from covid? Or is it from the same category that Russian vaccines are not RNA?

Metabawlic

Does it make sense to inject non mRNA vaccines from covid? Or is it from the same category that Russian vaccines are not RNA?

Too much uncertainty to say at the moment - you're better off being a metabolically-healthy individual.

The reason so many cattle require vaccines is the US industrialized ranching to such an extent we lost nearly all our heritage breed population which could survive purely off local forage, climate, and other conditions without getting sick regularly (see the Pineywoods Cattle Breed).

Daniil

Too much uncertainty to say at the moment - you're better off being a metabolically-healthy individual.

The reason so many cattle require vaccines is the US industrialized ranching to such an extent we lost nearly all our heritage breed population which could survive purely off local forage, climate, and other conditions without getting sick regularly (see the Pineywoods Cattle Breed).
I mean, there's no point in injecting cows with coronavirus by vaccines that won't force them to produce proteins.

I get my meat from a monthly subscription through www.crowdcow.com. They have 22 farms to choose your meats from which don't use antibiotics. Here is how they label their meats with full disclosure.

Attachments

• 20220104_101847.jpg
    20220104_101847.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 14

Dr. B

i thought johnson and johnson or one of the human approved vaccines are not mRNA? some or many Amish farms dont vaccinate and its possible some organic companies dont. I dont know if organic cows are required to be vaccinated
im also wondering what liquids do cows drink? is it cheap city tap water? i doubt cows in the US are given things like coconut water, milk, OJ etc to drink? i doubt the water is even reverse osmosis filtered