Cows Getting The MRNA Vaccine? Several died as a result

J.R.K

You could be right. There‘s been information put out about the different vials having various levels of potency.
There was an observation mentioned that most of the people that had immediate as well as fatal reactions in the United States were in predominantly Republican states. In Canada we are seeing a high number in a Conssrvative province (which would be the equivalent of the U.S Republican Party), Alberta now lists the number one cause of death as cause unknown in 2021.
Previously it was heart attack, stroke and cancer.
It seems like a coincidence that requires some deeper investigation.

Dr. B

I wonder if these people are those with existing vaccine injuries (even if they don't know it) plus radiation. The oxidation caused by both would be impossible to mitigate without treatment. This is a quote from the book Murder by Injection

At the annual ACS Science Writers Seminar, Dr. Robert W.
Simpson, of Rutgers University, warned that "immunization
programs against flu, measles, mumps and polio may
actually be seeding humans with RNA to form proviruses
which will then become latent cells throughout the body . . .
they can then become activated as a variety of diseases
including lupus, cancer, rheumatism and arthritis."
This was a remarkable verification of the earlier warning
delivered by Dr. Herbert Snow of London more than fifty
years earlier. He had observed that the long-term effects of
the vaccine, lodging in the heart or other parts of the body,
would eventually result in fatal damage to the heart. The
vaccine becomes a time bomb in the system, festering as
what are known as "slow viruses," which may take ten to
thirty years to become virulent. When that time arrives, the
victim is felled by a fatal onslaught, often with no prior
warning, whether it is a heart attack or some other disease.
Health Freedom News, in its July/August 1986 issue, noted
that "Vaccine is linked to brain damage. 150 lawsuits
pending against DPT vaccine manufacturers, seeking $1.5
billion damages."

is there supposed to be a good form of oxidation vs bad form or something? isnt methylene blue for example considered a pro oxidant? how do we know which anti oxidants are good or bad to use and which pro oxidants are good or bad to use? I think mainstream medicine considers antioxidants to always be good...?

Dr. B

As to why some died right away, they either got really bad vials (my guess intentionally to try to asses how much a person could tolerate) or had really weak metabolisms.

We will know more as this next year or two pass, but I suspect they were designed to kill with enough time away from the injection that the deaths could be blamed on war (they hope to bring), nuclear radiation blamed on "Russia," cancer, another outbreak, fentanyol, etc.
can they really design something that kills someone over years, isnt that a natural consequence of any anti metabolic substance. PUFA for example. i dont think any of these restaurants want to kill people, but they do want people to buy their food, and suffering health issues, early death, etc is a natural consequence of eating PUFA.
the vaccine manufacturers, they want to sell their vaccines, but do they really want the vaccines to harm people? wouldnt they have an incentive to lengthen people's lifespan as much as possible so they can sell more vaccines. if people are dying from these things it will reduce their profits. even if the government is paying for the vaccines, to some extent they need people alive.

gunther

can they really design something that kills someone over years, isnt that a natural consequence of any anti metabolic substance. PUFA for example. i dont think any of these restaurants want to kill people, but they do want people to buy their food, and suffering health issues, early death, etc is a natural consequence of eating PUFA.
the vaccine manufacturers, they want to sell their vaccines, but do they really want the vaccines to harm people? wouldnt they have an incentive to lengthen people's lifespan as much as possible so they can sell more vaccines. if people are dying from these things it will reduce their profits. even if the government is paying for the vaccines, to some extent they need people alive.
I don’t think that the owners are ultimately concerned with money. They can print it out of thin air. Those at the highest levels of power have other motives.

Dr. B

I don’t think that the owners are ultimately concerned with money. They can print it out of thin air. Those at the highest levels of power have other motives.
the pharma owners arent able to print money or get free money, hence all the sales they have to do, all the lobbying they have to do to try to force the government to buy vaccines. they are regular business billionaires, not even close to the top billionaires i think. only governments or the fed can actually print money.
even governments know the risks of printing money, hence the crazy tax rates, proposals to increase taxes for new policies.

gunther

the pharma owners arent able to print money or get free money, hence all the sales they have to do, all the lobbying they have to do to try to force the government to buy vaccines. they are regular business billionaires, not even close to the top billionaires i think. only governments or the fed can actually print money.
even governments know the risks of printing money, hence the crazy tax rates, proposals to increase taxes for new policies.
I think after enough digging you will find that the owners of pharma are owned by the same people that own the Fed, ECB and for that matter the IMF and BIS. Ownership of nearly ALL publicly traded companies flows through a few management funds, namely Blackrock, State Street, Vanguard, etc. Those hedge funds seem to own each other. Who own all them is murky.

I cannot prove this, but my hunch is that there is a singularity of world-wide ownership. Whether this singularity is A PERSON, the Vatican or a group of families I do not know. At this power level, money means nothing as they are above it. If they want a trillion $$$ for a new atom smasher, they call their servant and tell them to make that $$$ appear in account #XXXX. We are forced to live in a monetary system they control.

So, when we talk about the Covid narrative, there aren't too many players with enough power to SHUT DOWN THE WORLD ECONOMY. Certainly the CEO of Pfeizer isn't powerful enough to shut down China, Russia, USA and every country in the world. Neither is Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, etc.... But someone is. That someone is in an ownership class that transcends money.

Last edited:

Dr. B

I think after enough digging you will find that the owners of pharma are owned by the same people that own the Fed, ECB and for that matter the IMF and BIS. Ownership of nearly ALL publicly traded companies flows through a few management funds, namely Blackrock, State Street, Vanguard, etc. Those hedge funds seem to own each other. Who own all them is murky.

I cannot prove this, but my hunch is that there is a singularity of world-wide ownership. Whether this singularity is A PERSON, the Vatican or a group of families I do not know. At this power level, money means nothing as they are above it. If they want a trillion $$$ for a new atom smasher, they call their servant and tell them to make that $$$ appear in account #XXXX. We are forced to live in a monetary system they control.

So, when we talk about the Covid narrative, there aren't too many players with enough power to SHUT DOWN THE WORLD ECONOMY. Certainly the CEO of Pfeizer isn't powerful enough to shut down China, Russia, USA and every country in the world. Neither is Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, etc.... But someone is. That someone is in an ownership class that transcends money.
but why charge money for products, and why need the government to pay for vaccines at all then? vaccines are free for us, but its because the government cut a deal with pharma companies where theyre paying billions of dollars for the vaccines.
you could say the same with airline bailouts or many other examples. if money isnt a factor and they dont need it, why charge the government and taxpayer dollars for vaccines? why charge such high tax rates, and why constantly increase tax rates as spending increases? there could be someone out there who is extremely powerful, has such connections to the Fed that they can get the Fed to print money any time they please. but that person isnt going to be a pharma ceo, who is likely motivated by greed more than anything else. there was a massive scandal years back over the price of EpiPens I believe. there was a patent restriction on them so nobody else could make them so the pahrma company was charging super high prices for them. same with insulin. now if youre into Peat you would know the epipen, like vaccines and other pharma drugs are extremely harmful, toxic side effects etc. so if the agenda was to damage as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, they would just offer the epipen for free to try to damage as many people as possible. its the same with PUFA and fast food or food products. a businesses primary goal is increasing profits, which they need people for. businesses usually have the goal of wanting their clients to be alive. even pharma/mainstream medicine try to lengthen the lifespan at the cost of other things. a food item or restaurant using PUFA doesn't mean they're intentionally trying to destroy people. it could just be they're using PUFA because its cheaper and because of the flavor problems with olive oil and coconut oil.

gunther

but why charge money for products, and why need the government to pay for vaccines at all then? vaccines are free for us, but its because the government cut a deal with pharma companies where theyre paying billions of dollars for the vaccines.
you could say the same with airline bailouts or many other examples. if money isnt a factor and they dont need it, why charge the government and taxpayer dollars for vaccines? why charge such high tax rates, and why constantly increase tax rates as spending increases? there could be someone out there who is extremely powerful, has such connections to the Fed that they can get the Fed to print money any time they please. but that person isnt going to be a pharma ceo, who is likely motivated by greed more than anything else. there was a massive scandal years back over the price of EpiPens I believe. there was a patent restriction on them so nobody else could make them so the pahrma company was charging super high prices for them. same with insulin. now if youre into Peat you would know the epipen, like vaccines and other pharma drugs are extremely harmful, toxic side effects etc. so if the agenda was to damage as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, they would just offer the epipen for free to try to damage as many people as possible. its the same with PUFA and fast food or food products. a businesses primary goal is increasing profits, which they need people for. businesses usually have the goal of wanting their clients to be alive. even pharma/mainstream medicine try to lengthen the lifespan at the cost of other things. a food item or restaurant using PUFA doesn't mean they're intentionally trying to destroy people. it could just be they're using PUFA because its cheaper and because of the flavor problems with olive oil and coconut oil.
At this point we should point out the difference between money and currency. Money being a store of wealth and currency being printed notes that us plebs are forced to chase for food and rent.

The owners use currency as a means of control. As long as people need currency for stuff they are under that currency's control. So, in that respect currency is important to "the owners." But, in terms of scarcity on the part of the owners, they don't need to "earn money" to go out and buy stuff. The currency is theirs. They just don't have a bunch of currency, they own the intellectual rights to the currencies of the world. This fact is buried under hundreds of layers of institutions, laws and regulations.

The only restriction of the amount of currency the owners can spend is the physics of the actual currency. Meaning, if every person on Monday received a pallet of $100 bills, we wouldn't all become rich. We would all have millions of dollars, but we would all be roughly in the same spot we were in the day before.

Having said that, the CEO of Pfizer is very concerned with currency. He may be worth a few hundred million dollars, but he is not anywhere near the status of "an owner."

I guess my overall point is that it isn't smart to assume the money is the overall motivating factor in the covid story. Yes, money is involved, but at the power level from which the covid plot emerged, it wasn't the primary motivating factor. What was? Mass extermination? Ushering in the great reset? Collapsing the West and raising the Orient? Announcing the arrival of reptilian overlords? Time shall telll.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals